Funniest posters of MTF. Let's settle this once and for all... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #31
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funniest posters of MTF. Let's settle this once and for all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Nadal supporters are fans of the game.
Showing huge irrational bitterness towards certain players who've beaten your fave in big situations (Kolya, Soderling, Del Potro etc), is a clear indication of your "love" for the game. Among all the playertards on MTF, Rafatards gotta be the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
The only trolling here is from glory-hunting Federina followers.
If you haven't noticed, "Federina" is #3 and on the decline right now and all the gloryhunters are either Noletards or Rafatards or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #32
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I ll vote later, but my 3rd position goes to.

2003!
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #33
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

it should be cleared up whether we mean funny posters in the sense that we laugh with them or in the sense that we laugh at them. 2 very different things obvs. in any case, i'll include both categories in this list

1- glenn mirnyi: a complete institution on MTF. he needs no words. shame that the powers that be banned him, though.

2- the magician: always putting the clowns in their places and usually funny. some criticize him for being a bit loco but they're unable to see that in several ocassions the magician is just trolling them like a champion... their poor souls

3- fast clay: funny guy, known for his clever one liners

4- samanosuke: probably the guy with the most clever funny humour around. wish the mods weren't so trigger-happy with the ban-buttom against him... it would do this site a ton of good to have the presence of samanosuke around all the time

5- raferminator: a total clown or maybe he/she is just a fine troll? in any case, his/her posts always gets me a laugh.

6- careergrandslam: a bit like the poster above but in a very different style. his only prob is that he can be a bit exasperating at times

7- leng jay: he purges the clowns...

8- corey feldman: a huge fedtard troll in every department. sometimes his trolling gets a bit repetitive but he's still good enough to upset the hardcore nadaltards.

9- getta: funny gal and would be higher in the list if she were more participative.

10- henry chinaski: he can be funny but he doesn't post much. still, i was a bit undecided whether to include him on the list given that he strikes me more as a serious type of poster than the archtype of a funny one. he's a great poster in any case.

there are many others im probly forgetting and many more that i consider awesome posters but in a different light... i.e. not in the sense of being 'funny' but in other valid departments like 'intelligence' 'tennis knowledge', 'criteria', etc...
Old 09-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #34
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

RFK

I love that poster.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #35
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
it should be cleared up whether we mean funny posters in the sense that we laugh with them or in the sense that we laugh at them. 2 very different things obvs. in any case, i'll include both categories in this list

1- glenn mirnyi: a complete institution on MTF. he needs no words. shame that the powers that be banned him, though.

2- the magician: always putting the clowns in their places and usually funny. some criticize him for being a bit loco but they're unable to see that in several ocassions the magician is just trolling them like a champion... their poor souls

3- fast clay: funny guy, known for his clever one liners

4- samanosuke: probably the guy with the most clever funny humour around. wish the mods weren't so trigger-happy with the ban-buttom against him... it would do this site a ton of good to have the presence of samanosuke around all the time

5- raferminator: a total clown or maybe he/she is just a fine troll? in any case, his/her posts always gets me a laugh.

6- careergrandslam: a bit like the poster above but in a very different style. his only prob is that he can be a bit exasperating at times

7- leng jay: he purges the clowns...

8- corey feldman: a huge fedtard troll in every department. sometimes his trolling gets a bit repetitive but he's still good enough to upset the hardcore nadaltards.

9- getta: funny gal and would be higher in the list if she were more participative.

10- henry chinaski: he can be funny but he doesn't post much. still, i was a bit undecided whether to include him on the list given that he strikes me more as a serious type of poster than the archtype of a funny one. he's a great poster in any case.

there are many others im probly forgetting and many more that i consider awesome posters but in a different light... i.e. not in the sense of being 'funny' but in other valid departments like 'intelligence' 'tennis knowledge', 'criteria', etc...
Exactly. What I meant was posters you laugh with not at.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #36
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is giving the 'tards more inspiration to carry on trolling seeing as how many posters are voting for them.

Umad MTF posters?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #37
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post

This thread is giving the 'tards more inspiration to carry on trolling seeing as how many posters are voting for them.

Umad MTF posters?
Yeah, agree, something misfired. Probably that there are no real funny posters in MTF.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 09-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #38
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Yeah, agree, something misfired. Probably that there are no real funny posters in MTF.
Well maybe you could fill that void
Old 09-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #39
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

There aren't many funny posters, no. Stupidity isn't funny, and trying to be funny generally isn't funny.

But, I have a more mature and sophisticated sense of humor, so I guess I'm a minority in these parts.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #40
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
There aren't many funny posters, no. Stupidity isn't funny, and trying to be funny generally isn't funny.

But, I have a more mature and sophisticated sense of humor, so I guess I'm a minority in these parts.

slyly trying to attract attention to your humour now are we?
Old 09-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #41
country flag Nole fan

Quote:

slyly trying to attract attention to you now are we?
fixed.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #42
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

I've also just noticed that some of the highest rated posters for being funny are extremely aggressive and in general very offensive.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #43
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
I've also just noticed that some of the highest rated posters for being funny are extremely aggressive and in general very offensive.
True.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #44
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

4.Snoo foo
5.fast_clay
6.finishingmove
7.Harmless
8.leng jai
10.l_mac

i am still regruping

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 09-30-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #45
country flag Nole fan

Keep it coming plis

Novak Djokovic nº1!