Funniest posters of MTF. Let's settle this once and for all... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Funniest posters of MTF. Let's settle this once and for all...

So who are the funniest posters of MTF? Let's settle this once and for all...

Voting only counts for active users. Here is how the points will be distributed.

#1 = 10
#2 = 9
#3 = 8
#4 = 7
#5 = 6
#6 = 5
#7= 4
#8= 3
#9 = 2
#10= 1

Also at least 5 posters should be named or it won't be counted. A given explanation is encouraged.

The results will be updated in this first post.

Funniest Posters of MTF 2011 (only active accounts)

Code:

Rank	Players		        Points	
1	Fast Clay	        62	
2	Leng jai	        25	
3	Henry Chinaski	        24	
4	Heya		        22	
5	Samanosuke	        22
6	Finishingmove           20
7	Corey Feldman	        20
8	Crazy Girl	        15
9	The Magician            13
10	Action Jackson	        11
11	JMG		        10
12	Jchuabh		        9
13	GrosjeantheGreat        9
14	Pirata		        9
15	Clydey		        8
16	Ilovetheblues_86        7
17	TMJordan	        7
18	Clay Death	        6
19	l_mac		        6
20	Tennis-hero		5
21	Sapeod		        5
22	SatineSalvatore		5
23	Getta		        5
24	Tangerine_Dream		4
25	Farenhajt		3
26	jonathancrane		2
27	Tectonak		1
My pick:

1. Heya (She's funny without trying to be; half of the time I don't even know what she's talking about, but always has me in fits)
2. jchuabh (The big unknown here. She exclusively posts in the Nole Forum so that's why most of you will have never heard of her. She's a Chinese fan with great mastery of the English language, she's witty, unapologetic, hysterical, outrageous and mean, but funny as hell)
3. Corey Feldman (One of the veterans of MTF with a very quick and biting tongue, he's a huge cynic who likes to confront people everywhere, a hater but a sweet one if you get to know him)
4. Fast Clay (More likely Fast Tongue. This aussie is weird, talks strange and is dead funny)
5. Clay Death (Nobody uses the English language quite like him; has an obsession with gladiators and sparta)
6. Satine Salvatore (Takes fangirlism to a new level, she's super funny in a very sweet manner. Uses almost exclusively animated gifs to express herself, this Argentinian has revolutionized the Nole Forum. She needs to step out and take GM by storm).
7. Tangerine Dream (Love her posts, she's always funny, creative and packs a punch)
8. Farenhajt (Gross humour, confrontational, outrageous... but funny as hell)
9. Tektonak (Love her/his posts, witty and sarcastic)
10. Crazy Girl (The most unapologetic Fed fangirl in the world. Her sexual innuendo is legendary but she's an endearing fedtard. Hot italian chick on top of that)

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"

Last edited by Nole fan : 09-26-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
country flag The Magician
Banned!

The Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funniest posters of MTF. Let's settle this once and for all...

Isn't it a little early for the popularity contest Only poster I always found funny was dylan24 and he's banned. Also I am funny though fewer appreciate it as the forum becomes filled with tards. True humor is not long for this world
The Magician is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

1. JMG
2. fast_clay
3. finishingmove
4. TMJordan
5. l_mac
6. Henry Chinaski
7. Getta
8. Ilovetheblues_86
9. jonathancrane
10. leng jai

Honorable mentions (non active posters)

Renaud
Mister Q
elessar
RonE
Midnight Express
Jaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post

Also at least 5 posters should be named or it won't be counted. A given explanation is encouraged.

The results will be updated under this first post.

1. Heya (She's funny without trying to be; half of the time I don't even know what she's talking about, but always has me in fits)
2. jchuabh (The big unknown here. She exclusively posts in the Nole Forum so that's why most of you will have never heard of her. She's a Chinese fan with great mastery of the English language, she's witty, unapologetic, hysterical, outrageous and mean, but funny as hell)
3. Corey Feldman (One of the veterans of MTF with a very quick and biting tongue, he's a huge cynic who likes to confront people everywhere, a hater but a sweet one if you get to know him)
4. Fast Clay (More likely Fast Tongue. This aussie is weird, talks strange and is dead funny)
5. Clay Death (Nobody uses the English language quite like him; has an obsession with gladiators and sparta)
6. Satine Salvatore (Takes fangirlism to a new level, she's super funny in a very sweet manner. Uses almost exclusively animated gifs to express herself, this Argentinian has revolutionized the Nole Forum. She needs to step out and take GM by storm).
7. Tangerine Dream (Love her posts, she's always funny, creative and packs a punch)
8. Farenhajt (Gross humour, confrontational, outrageous... but funny as hell)
9. Tektonak (Love her/his posts, witty and sarcastic)
10. Crazy Girl (The most unapologetic Fed fangirl in the world. Her sexual innuendo is legendary but she's an endearing fedtard. Hot italian chick on top of that)
I respect your ranking (quite good) but #5 AND #8 are really, really disturbing.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
Isn't it a little early for the popularity contest Only poster I always found funny was dylan24 and he's banned. Also I am funny though fewer appreciate it as the forum becomes filled with tards. True humor is not long for this world
This is not a popularity contest, just a voting thread about the funniest posters here.
I'm sure your sense of humor is underrated here.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 09-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Henry Chinaski and fast_clay take the cake here.

Honorable mentions for Clydey, Action Jackson and Corey Feldman.

Also Sapeod/Word Life/Whatever, even if it's unintentional and therefore shouldn't count here .
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #7
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

finishingmove probably, though Pirata, fast clay, Crazy Girl amazing too

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #8
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody comes close to the gamblers.

Too many to mention, banned or active.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Every guy that starts moaning and shredding walls every time a stupid bet goes wrong (as expected).

leng_jai - genuinely funny.
fast_clay - brilliant lingo and overactive imagination
the magician - can be pretty annoying at times but it's the closest we've got to a full-on paranoia/conspiracy theory guy which is undoubtedly the funniest kind.
samanosuke - his English is perfectly broken
Henry Chinaski - well paced and to the point
Old 09-23-2011, 11:54 PM   #10
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
So who are the funniest posters of MTF? Let's settle this once and for all...

THANK YOU

I JUST... JUST...

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:17 AM   #11
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

1. fast clay
2. heya
3. leng_jai
4. samanosuke
5. Corey Feldman
6. The Magician
7. Action Jackson
8. Henry Chinaski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

I was also thinking of starting a thread like this.

My picks:
1. fast_clay - Has made some of the most hilarious posts I have ever seen. Exhibit A.
2. GrosjeantheGreat - Seems to be forgotten here. Extremely gifted in comedy. Exhibit B.
3. samanosuke - Underrated. Has a really quick wit.
4. Crazy Girl - Always delivers. Outrageous poster.
5. leng_jai - Has an interesting posting style; even when he burns someone he gives a relaxed impression, like he doesn't care either way.
6. tennis-hero - No one can derail a thread like this man. Glimpses of genius can be found in his posts.
7. Ilovetheblues_86 - Quality poster with a great sense of humour.
8. heya - Never makes any sense, but some of her posts are pure poetry.
9. finishingmove - Yep. This guy understands comedy.
10. Getta - Pleasant poster in every way, and funny to boot.

Honorable mentions: Henry Chinaski, Harmless & Sophocles.

I've probably forgotten someone. Also I've refrained from mentioning the many posters who are unintentionally funny, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
country flag Nole fan

Oh I forgot Arsen...
But in his case, looks win over wits. Or was it the opposite

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #14
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Nobody comes close to the gamblers.

Too many to mention, banned or active.

this lol

dylan

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
country flag Nole fan

Oh I forgot... honorable mentions:

Rafa = Fed Killa
Careergrandslam
Federers_mate (banned)
Rafaterminator

These guys always crack me up.

Novak Djokovic nº1!