Novak News & Interviews Vol.2 - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #1126
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Not exactly news but since we have discussed this issue before.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/G.../Djokovic.aspx

Djokovic Leaves CAA Sports, Says It Was Time "To Move On"

Tennis player Novak Djokovic has “ended his relationship with CAA Sports and is shopping for new representation,” according to Daniel Kaplan of the SPORTSBUSINESS JOURNAL. Djokovic said, “I ended that contract; I am without an agency at the moment. … A transition period is kind of going on right now. I have had a contract with (CAA) I think for four years. … I tried to work it out, and it was successful, but I think I needed to move on.” Many tennis insiders believe Djokovic “will land at IMG.” Kaplan noted fellow players Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer “boast lucrative endorsement portfolios, almost all of which, if not entirely, were negotiated by IMG.” Djokovic, however, “has not found the same market for non-endemic endorsements as Nadal and Federer, and it’s uncertain if new representation could change that.” Two of his largest endemic deals, “racket and apparel, were handled by CAA Sports, and the agency will continue to receive those commissions going forward.” A source said that his apparel deal with Japanese company Uniqlo, “which was announced in May, is for the next five years; his Head racket deal goes for three more years.” Djokovic said, “I am ending most of my contracts that I had from previous years and now I am actually negotiating with many companies for the future.” (From SPORTSBUSINESS JOURNAL, 8/27 issue. You need a SBD account to read the rest.)
Does he feel he deserves better from sponsors? well it think so too.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #1127
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I knew all along that Tignor is a coveted Nole (and rafa) fan. And he confirmed through his Fan Series that he's not the biggest fan of Federer. I can truly identify with his reasons.
He must learn GM. Feels like something someone would say about that Forum.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #1128
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/video/20...800000695.html

[US OPEN] Sunday, September 2: R3 vs Benneteau 6-3, 6-2, 6-2

Q. Benneteau just said that your baseline game was quite outstanding and you can't miss a shot. It's true you can't miss a shot since three rounds now. Do you feel like this on the court, that it's one of these moments where you are totally.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's definitely nice to hear that from your opponent and a fellow tennis player. He's a quality player and has a lot of variety in his game, so I came to the match knowing that I have to start very strong. And, you know, winning the first set obviously brought me a lot of momentum and confidence to continue on playing well. Yeah, I felt from the start that from the baseline, you know, I was very comfortable, defense, offense, in that position. So I tried to, you know, be aggressive and not allow him to come to the net because, you know, he plays good when he's in control.

Q. You're a bit of a premier player and probably more used to playing at night. How do you get ready for an 11:00 a.m. match? Looked like you didn't have a chance to shave today.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I actually did last night. (Laughter.) Thank you for that. Usually get used to being criticized from my mom for not being shaved fully, but thanks for reminding me of that. I will make sure next time I'm looking nice and shaved. You know, 11:00, I haven't played the first match of the day session for a long time, so it's not that easy, you know. Not always the morning person, to be honest. You try to go to bed early and try to wake up early and get your body moving obviously. As I said, you know, I wanted to start very sharp from the first point, and I've done that.

Q. You're winning so easily. It's almost like you're going quietly through the draw, if I can say that. Andy is making headlines and there is always Roger. You're just going out there winning in straight sets and getting off the court. Does it seem like almost strangely enough you're under the radar so far?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I have had situations and periods in my career where I was under the radar, where I was in the spotlight, you know, if you want to call it that way. I really try not to pay attention on that too much, if you understand. The attention comes and goes. It's normal. This is sport. Obviously Andy and his retirement attracted a lot of attention, so everybody is excited to see him play and see how far he can go. You know, I have been playing really well in US Open last five years. My goal was to, in these seven, eight days I had off after Cincinnati final, to really try to recover, charge my batteries, work on some things in my game, and come out strong from the start. That's what I've done. I feel great on the court. I'm really trying to keep that up.

Q. What are your comments about Dolgopolov, a guy that comes from the country that doesn't have too much history in tennis?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, he's an unorthodox player, you know. He comes up with some unexpected shots, but I guess that's something that makes him good and very dangerous player on any surface. Because he can serve really well; he has a really quick and fast motion; he's probably one of the most dynamic tennis players that there are at this moment. You know, very fast on the court and good forehand; comes to the net; very good slice. We played last year here I think third, fourth round, and had a very long first set. You know, he can be a dangerous player. I think hard court is his surface.

Q. You have such a great return of serve. Many say it's the best around. Could you sort of break it down? What's the key to the return? How have you been able to be so good?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, you know, there are a few things that are very important in that part of the game. Obviously reaction, the agility, the position. So my game is based on the baseline, and, yes, return has been serving quite well throughout my career. So I try to use it always as a weapon. Today you have, I think, better returners than servers. That wasn't the case maybe 15 years ago. You had more serve and volley players. But nowadays, since the return game has improved so much in our sport, not many players come to the net. I mean, I guess it's good to have that as a weapon.

Q. Who is the toughest for you to return against? There are a lot of big servers out there.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, Isner is right up there. You know, Isner, Karlovic, these two guys, 6'10", serving very high first‑serve percentage and very strong and precise. The angle that they create is just incredible. So, I mean, it's always very difficult to return against them.

Q. Do you have to guess?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, sometimes you have to play your luck. I mean, you have to guess. It just depends again from the surface. Isner has proved over the course of two years that he can play equally well on clay. I mean, he has beaten some top players. You know, with that powerful weapon, you know, he puts a lot of pressure on the opponent.

Q. We live in a small world. You had some really nice things to say about Andy last press conference. There was that situation a few years ago back and forth. How did you come to resolve that with Andy? I assume you worked something out.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, yeah. We had that situation. I think it was in 2008, US Open. We might have been through some misunderstandings and arguments. It was very emotional I think for both of us, playing against each other quarterfinals, and it's a very important tournament. So it happens, you know. You learn from those experiences. You know, we have been in a very good relationship ever since. And even before that. It's just that period, you know, that situation. It happens. You know, he was actually one of the few top players that was very nice to me when I started playing professionally. He has all my respect.

Q. When you came into the sport, did you expect to be on such good terms with your closest rivals? I mean, the top 4, you always seem to get on pretty well. You work together well. It must be very difficult because you're real competitors, aren't you?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, that's true, you know. The tennis represents something very good in the sport. I think in general if you look at the other sports, not many sports can say that they have their toughest and biggest rivals paying so much respect and appreciations to others. I mean, that's a very strong message that we are sending from men's tennis. It's really important. It's really good. I have learned a lot, you know, from my biggest rivals on and off the court. Nadal and Federer, they're big champions. We always had lots of respect with each other, to each other. Of course we are rivals and we want to win against each other and we are always playing lots of matches for major titles, but in the end it's only a sport. It's only a game. You need to always appreciate your opponent.

You should watch around the 2nd question/answer part.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #1129
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

This person obviously has a higher expectation/standard of shaving if they thought this was an unshaved day for Nole. This is as close as Nole ever shaves. Tuesday and today were shaved days and Friday was not
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #1130
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

So it's Dijana, not Jelena, complained about his stubbles. That explains why Srdjan is usually clean shaven and Nole always carries a 5 o'clock shadow.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #1131
country flag appleGirl

appleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Dijana is perfectly right

TT Singles: 105 (Best: 80) 2011: Fürth CH W, Izmir CH W, Seoul CH W, Sao Jose Do Rio Preto CH W; 2012: Tiburon CH W
TT Doubles: 48 (Best: 42) 2011: Izmir CH W (w/ Mahqz); 2012: US Open SF (w/Mahqz), Tiburon CH W (w/Mahqz), Antalya Fut W (w/Mahqz); 2013: Winston Salem W (w/Mahqz), US Open SF (w/Mahqz)
No.1vak Djokovic!

"Is something unbelievable how he returns, no? His return probably is one of the best of the history. That's my opinion, no? I never played against a player who's able to return like this. Almost every time." - R. Nadal about N. Djokovic
appleGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:16 PM   #1132
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So it's Dijana, not Jelena, complained about his stubbles. That explains why Srdjan is usually clean shaven and Nole always carries a 5 o'clock shadow.
Jelena seems pretty easy going for me. Remember the 'fat' pix he posted of her ?
cinny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #1133
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Q. You're winning so easily. It's almost like you're going quietly through the draw, if I can say that. Andy is making headlines and there is always Roger. You're just going out there winning in straight sets and getting off the court. Does it seem like almost strangely enough you're under the radar so far?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I have had situations and periods in my career where I was under the radar, where I was in the spotlight, you know, if you want to call it that way. I really try not to pay attention on that too much, if you understand. The attention comes and goes. It's normal. This is sport. Obviously Andy and his retirement attracted a lot of attention, so everybody is excited to see him play and see how far he can go. You know, I have been playing really well in US Open last five years. My goal was to, in these seven, eight days I had off after Cincinnati final, to really try to recover, charge my batteries, work on some things in my game, and come out strong from the start. That's what I've done. I feel great on the court. I'm really trying to keep that up.
man, I hate those questions which by the way are completely untrue. What do they expect? I don't think he's flying under the radar at all, it's really annoying to hear these stupid questions.

By the way, nice to know how he subtely refers to Roddick as one of the few tops who were nice to him at the beginning. That's a hint at Federer, clearly.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #1134
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Non-news news, but pretty funny

In a New York Minute with… Ana Ivanovic
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/art...tml?promo=home

Quote:
Which tennis player…

Would make the best New York tour guide?
Well, maybe Andy Roddick? Because I actually have been reading a lot and he’s always out and about here.

Is most likely to shop ‘til they drop on Fifth Avenue?
I don’t know. Probably me and my best friend.

Would have a second calling on Broadway?
Novak (laughing)

I have a feeling he’s going to be the answer to a few of these questions for you.
Would fit right in with the hipsters in Brooklyn?
That’s a tough one. I’m really not sure actually.

Would take the Sex and the City reality tour of New York?
Sorana Cirstea.

Is most likely to be found reading at the New York Public Library?
Well, I would go there, I stay right across the street. I know I would do that.

Might be found moonlighting as the Naked Cowboy in Times Square? He’s a street performer who dresses in just his underwear and plays his guitar in Times Square and has become somewhat of a celebrity.
Ok. Probably Novak. I’d like to see that actually!

Would have their name on the guest list at Marquee (a huge club in Chelsea)?
Serena.

Last edited by cinny : 09-04-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #1135
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Nole's latest "Nole 4 you" Q&A in text form. Some good ones

Quote:
1. Semir Martinovic: When did you feel the biggest pressure, in which match? Was it on a Grand Slam? My greatest wish is to meet you, I hope it will come true some day![
- I often say that pressure is a privilege. When we feel the pressure it means we’re doing something important! I feel it almost in every match, but the pressure does not affect me in a bad way. Probably the big tournaments, especially those I haven’t won, put a bigger pressure. To be honest, it depends also on the circumstances, not only on the importance of a match.
2. Dajana Danci Topic: What is your biggest fear if you have one, and what Serbian songs are your favorite? Would you sing something for us? YOU ARE THE BEST! BEST REGARDS[/
- Perhaps my biggest fear is fear of losing my loved ones. I can not really say it’s a fear, but I feel ill at ease when I think of it. And here’s the answer to the bright question – I listen to our old rock and pop songs. My favourite songs at the moment are our #nolefam anthem Without You, and I can’t stop singing Call Me Maybe About singing, hm, there’s a good sentence I’d like to use: “I sing great, but listening to me is not easy” So I’ll stick to tennis and maybe a bit of dancing for now
3. Dijana Stevanovic: Nole, what is the first thing you put in your suitcase when you travel from tournament to tournament? Do you first pack your bag with clothes or rackets?
- Equipment comes first, so I always start my packing with shirts and shorts for matches and practice. I usually pack everything for 2-3 weeks so there’s loads of stuff. I pack my tennis bag at the end because I always carry it with me on the plane and I try to evenly distribute weight My rackets are always with me, so that they don’t break during the journey.
4. Fizah Ahmad: Hey Novak, I’ve always been curious about the name Nole. What does it mean & why? Also, just to say I am always behind u! Lots of love Fizah!
- Hi Fizah, thank you for your support! About my nickname – well it is abbreviation from my full name Novak, kinda short version. There is no specific meaning except it means that person who calls me by my nickname feels that is more close to me. And that is why I like my nickname – it is reserved for the people that, perhaps, like me more than others. I also like my few other nicknames: Djole and Djoker
5. Miljan Mladenovic: Nole, have you ever played tennis with Jelena? I’m sure you’ll be even better and that you’ll win Wimbledon and the Olympic gold medal. You are my hero! ♥
- Hello Miljan! Yes, I play tennis with my Jelena and those moments are rare but beautiful. I’m definitely a very demanding player hehe, but she handles everything great, on court as well
6. Tracy Clark: Hey Nole! I’m from Canada & speak only English. Do you think maybe you could teach me how to cheer for you in Serbian?]
- Hi Tracy! Hm, there is one great word in Serbian language. You need to be loud and passionate, and it sounds like this: Idemoooooh! So: “idemoooh” is the word, and means Goooo Nole! I really love to hear it while I am on court
7. Livia Ly: Since you stopped eating gluten, which is the food that you miss the most?
- Good question Livia. I miss pancakes and maybe pizza the most. But there is always a good gluten free recipe for my favorite food.
8. Giuseppe Avallone: Ciao Nole, come fai a parlare così bene l’italiano? Quali sono i trascorsi nel nostro paese e che rapporto hai con l’Italia?
- Ho appreso l’italiano durante il periodo in cui ho lavorato con Riccardo Piatti. Lui mi parlava solo in italiano, quindi non avevo altra possibilita’ che imparare la lingua. Nello stesso periodo Jelena studiava a Milano ed io desideravo stupirla. Mi piace molto l’Italia e la sento vicina anche culturalmente; quando ci vado mi sento sempre un po’ a casa.
Hello Nole, how come you speak Italian so well?
I learned Italian while I was working with Ricardo Piatti. He was constantly speaking Italian to me so there was nothing else for me to do but to learn it myself. Also, Jelena was at that time studying in Milano, so I wanted to impress her too. I love Italy and our cultures are very similar so I feel always at home when I go there.
9. Helena Potgieter: If the world is ending in December, what would be your top three goals to reach before then?
- Uuuu heavy questions for the end, ha? Ok Helena, hm I would try to spend every second with my loved ones: my family, my girlfriend and my friends… Including my Pierre off course
10. Marilyne Gay-mg: Bravo pour Roland Garros! But are you already focusing on the Olympic Games? Isn’t it an additional pressure to be the standard-bearer?
- Yes, it is additional pressure, but great example for my first answer: these pressures mean that I do important staff! Not just for myself, not even just for tennis, but also for my country and sport in general. This is a good, positive pressure that I really like!
http://novakdjokovic.com/en/news/oth...ou-no-6-reply/

Last edited by Amber Spyglass : 09-04-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #1136
country flag Nole fan

It's all good with Jelena, glad to see.
And he obviously expresses more emotions for his girlfriend than say... Nadal.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #1137
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we need to yell Idemo than Ajde when cheering for Nole
Old 09-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #1138
country flag cinny

Maybe Adje sounds more... girly? That's why Ana says it all the time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
It's all good with Jelena, glad to see.
And he obviously expresses more emotions for his girlfriend than say... Nadal.
"My Jelena"... such a sweet and lovely boyfriend Nole is .
Old 09-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #1139
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Non-news news, but pretty funny

In a New York Minute with… Ana Ivanovic
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/art...tml?promo=home
Quote:
Might be found moonlighting as the Naked Cowboy in Times Square? He’s a street performer who dresses in just his underwear and plays his guitar in Times Square and has become somewhat of a celebrity.
Ok. Probably Novak. I’d like to see that actually!
Didn't know who Naked Cowboy was until now and Google says the contents for adults.

A few more,

Could have a second calling on Broadway?
Sock: Novak Djokovic. He seems pretty outgoing.

Would be the funniest guest on a talk show?
Sock: Novak. Or maybe myself. I think I’d do pretty well on it.
Hlavackova: This is so hard. It’d have to be… Novak Djokovic!

Would make the funniest tour guide on a sightseeing bus?
Isner: Novak Djokovic.
Shvedova: Novak Djokovic

Of all the players, who do you think is most likely to climb the Empire State Building?
Stosur: Novak Djokovic. He’s pretty lean at the moment, so I reckon he’d do a pretty good job at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Nole's latest "Nole 4 you" Q&A in text form. Some good ones
Quote:
How come you speak Italian so well?
... Also, Jelena was at that time studying in Milano, so I wanted to impress her too. ...
http://novakdjokovic.com/en/news/oth...ou-no-6-reply/
Love is a powerful thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Maybe Adje sounds more... girly? That's why Ana says it all the time .

"My Jelena"... such a sweet and lovely boyfriend Nole is .
I don't want to put a damper but wonder part of the reason he adds "my" is because there are so many Jelenas in Serbia, including Jankovic.

Last edited by shuhrat : 09-04-2012 at 09:29 PM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #1140
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Plus his first coach Jelena Gencic and many more Jelenas in this forum