Novak News & Interviews Vol.2 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #211
country flag appleGirl

appleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

How awesome is it to read those quotes about him believing he can achieve the No.1 ranking? :') :') :')

TT Singles: 105 (Best: 80) 2011: Fürth CH W, Izmir CH W, Seoul CH W, Sao Jose Do Rio Preto CH W; 2012: Tiburon CH W
TT Doubles: 48 (Best: 42) 2011: Izmir CH W (w/ Mahqz); 2012: US Open SF (w/Mahqz), Tiburon CH W (w/Mahqz), Antalya Fut W (w/Mahqz); 2013: Winston Salem W (w/Mahqz), US Open SF (w/Mahqz)
No.1vak Djokovic!

"Is something unbelievable how he returns, no? His return probably is one of the best of the history. That's my opinion, no? I never played against a player who's able to return like this. Almost every time." - R. Nadal about N. Djokovic
appleGirl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #212
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I actually find it funny how he has toned it down during the years. I miss bratty Nole.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #213
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, what an interview and article was that, thanks for posting Those points/things he said about Nadal, Fed, backhand, etc... you can see how this 2011 has happened, not quite out of the blue, the shapes of it were then and there already, now it just all finally came together
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #214
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I read somewhere...it was a comment signed by that Portuguese journo, on a news that Novak is the new ambassador for Audemars Piguet, where he said that it was him that finished the job for Novak, I think during Wimbledon. Allegedly he was asked by Benito to look up on some manufacturers..because he's some kind of expert on watches and tennis.

On - He is going down comment...I have the video in my mind...I don't even remember when was it, I think AO, when they asked him about the match with Federer...and he smiled...and said - He is going down..but it was so obvious that it was a joke..that I couldn't believe what they make out of it later...

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #215
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Nole, always highly missunderstood.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 10-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #216
country flag purpleyes

purpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Poor Nole, always highly missunderstood.
Really, at this kind of moment, you'd think it's great if you are from a country with strong voice. Nole's been through a lot, and all his good and hard experience made me love him even more...
Old 10-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #217
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Nole's fan,

Why do you care about haters and Nole's being not as popular as he should ?

He is srbske and many people in the world were told Srbs are Evil so take it for granted.

A lot of young people in the world have discovered tennis with the Swiss Bear or The Spanish Pig and in their shitty life, those two mean success, and they are now stick on them or one of them. Nole arrives and kill their idols and everything collapses in their alive dream and they come back to their shitty life so they are full of hate and /or simply not fair with Nole.

Let some time fly, and you will see young fans feeling the same way with Nole as a Success icon.

Anyway, Nole doesn't need to be popular because is the best on court (powerfull, long distance holder....) and he is an entertainer such as tennis as lacked since Nastase or McEnroe...

So enjoy Nole and forget haters...

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Crvena Zvezda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #218
country flag Nole fan

Novak Djokovic signs Mercedes endorsement
Wednesday, October 5th, 2011 at 9:59 am by Davis Robinson

The World No. 1 ranked Novak Djokovic has signed-up a sponsorship deal with German Mercedes Company, where he will be a new brand ambassador of the most prominent car manufacturer in the world.

The 2011 US Open champion Djokovic hopes to surpass 16-time Grand Slam winner Roger Federer and World No. 2 Rafael Nadal in the endorsement. Djokovic said he is very excited to become an ambassador of the world’s leading automobile company. Mercedes has given a statement that, Company is proud to sing-up with a deal along with great sportsperson Novak Djokovic. Mercedes officials said Djokovic has raised his tennis level and leading sports players in this year and also won millions of hearts worldwide.

The four-time Grand Slam winner Djokovic also under contract with Serbian telecommunications company Telekom Srbija and German nutritional supplement brand FitLine. Serbian has became the brand ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Audemars Piguet in August, 2011 and also signed a ten year deal with the Italian clothing group Sergio Tacchini,

The World No. 2 Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer are the other two leading tennis players in the endorsements. Spaniard, who has signed-up with Emporio Armani Jeans and Armani Underwear for the spring and summer collection and Nadal, is the first tennis player to work with in Armani shorts. Roger Federer is the other player, who had signed an endorsement by Mercedes-Benz China.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #219
country flag purpleyes

purpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond repute

NOLE officially withdraw from Shanghai Master, I don't want to watch it anymore
Old 10-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #220
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, he should fix that, so smart decision I guess... I think he's very lucky this happened at the end of the season, hope he learned his lesson, and that this DC was the last time he was forcing it
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 10-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #221
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleyes View Post
Yeah, I miss him so much. Hopefully he will be ready in time and manages to keep his form intact. I'm slightly worried that the injury might be nastier than they thought it was at first, though this was an expected withdrawal from the original announcement that it would need four weeks of therapy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Anyway, he should fix that, so smart decision I guess... I think he's very lucky this happened at the end of the season, hope he learned his lesson, and that this DC was the last time he was forcing it
Agree with you.

Last edited by shuhrat : 10-07-2011 at 09:14 AM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #222
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, what's your thoughts about his new PR manager? And is she going to replace the guy from ST entirely or her job is limited to a certain region?
Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #223
Slacker

She's well-known face in Serbia, though that's little different from saying Yugo is a well known car in Serbia No idea whether she'll be in charge only locally or no, if she does get hired that is, not sure whether it's definite
Old 10-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #224
country flag shuhrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
She's well-known face in Serbia, though that's little different from saying Yugo is a well known car in Serbia No idea whether she'll be in charge only locally or no, if she does get hired that is, not sure whether it's definite
Things are not clear yet... By some comments from Serbian fans, the news didn't seem all that welcomed. Also if she indeed replaces him, this might indicate something else, so I was curious about her.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #225
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleyes View Post
I'll only watch it if Tipsy is on then, but if even him is not there... meh

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote