> Pim Pim News and Articles < - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-19-2004, 03:14 AM   #46
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: > Pim Pim News and Articles <

SLAM Interview 19/12/04 with Pimpim and Jaslyn

Josh Eagle: You're here playing for a wildcard?

Jaslyn: Exactly, that's everything for these 10 days and get into the best shape for the play-off

J/E: And it's great you get to hang out with your beautiful boyfriend if I do say so myself, Joachim Johansson welcome to Australia yourself and you're the first international player to land in Australia this early.

Pimpim: Yeah, I think more players should get here this early. I mean I arrived here on the 1st December 5 weeks before the tournament starts. I get a chance to play here with these guys-hopefully it's gonna give me and the other guys good preparation for the Aus open so it can't be bad for us.

J/E: Now mate you've had a fantastic year yourself, you must be wrapped with how your year's been.

Pimpim: Yeah I've put in a lot for the last 15 months and I improved from 200 to 11 in the world so obviously I've had a good year. Hopefully it's gonna be even better next year.

J/E: The guys must be wrapped to be playing with a guy of your ranking. How do you find playing with them?

Pimpim: I think and I hope it's good for them as well. Hopefully they learn something and so do I. I know I've played futures like a little bit more than a year ago so I know what it's all about and they can learn something from that.

J/E: Jaslyn, what do you look to do? There's so many different elements of this camp that you're here for.

Jaslyn: It's basically everything all in together. I mean they're trying to build a team bonding thing for the first 10 days, but after the first 10 days we're going head to head against each other and you're beingmore competitive. So I think we're just trying to get rhythm and be at our best for the play-off.

J/E: So what's it like being on the tour and dating a fellow tennis player? Must be hard-you don't get to spend a lot of time together.

Pimpim: Sometimes you see each other 24/7 for a few weeks and then you don't see each other for a few months. You get used to it after a while so I think it's good for us.

J/E: What was it like at the US Open when you had to play Lleyton and Jaslyn was in the stands watching. What was the feeling like?

Pimpim: It was the semi-final for me, so it was a little bit different, but it didn't matter than I played her brother. But it was probably more difficult for her than for me.

J/E: And Jaslyn, what was it like for you, sitting on the sidelines? Was there any favouritism or--

Pimpim: Yep there was. For my side (laugh)

Jaslyn: At the time there wasn't but after the first set I did feel a bit sorry for Pimpim for losing the first set. And then I kinda wanted it to be a set all and whatever...but someone's gonna win and someone's gonna lose so it was great that they were both in the semi.

J/E: Yeah look it was a fantastic result and hopefully there's lots more family matches to come.

Jaslyn: uh.......yeah hopefully. But only in finals!

J/E: So come January-the final of the Aussie Open it could be a Johansson/Hewitt final

Jaslyn: yeah would be great.

Tomas
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2004, 03:19 AM   #47
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhh great work there hehehe!!! thank you!!
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 04:11 AM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for that cute interview.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 05:35 AM   #49
country flag Pina

Pina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond repute

wow Thanks a lot for this interview Ashie!
Any chance for us to watch it online? even a clip will be heaven for me! I wonder what does he look like with long hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie_87
SLAM Interview 19/12/04 with Pimpim and Jaslyn

J/E: And it's great you get to hang out with your beautiful boyfriend if I do say so myself.....
lol. Is this interviewer a woman?
Pina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:14 AM   #50
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pina
lol. Is this interviewer a woman?

scarily enough the interviewer is a MAN!!! hhahahaha
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 07:37 AM   #51
country flag tennis mania

tennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond reputetennis mania has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for posting...
i l0ve it!
tennis mania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 10:15 AM   #52
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~kat
scarily enough the interviewer is a MAN!!! hhahahaha
but he has got one thing right...pim pim is beautiful

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 10:50 AM   #53
country flag crazzzy_grrl

crazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond repute

They also showed some footage of him playing against some of the aussies and he looked in good touch. Hopefully he plays well in Australia coz thats the only time I can see him play along with the grand slams
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
I don't wanna be ~ Gavin DeGraw

Footy's back C'mon WEST COAST
crazzzy_grrl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 05:10 PM   #54
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

great interview thanks
Robin Söderling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 07:11 PM   #55
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

lol, same what everyone else said before me: great work ashie, thanks a bunch!

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 10:58 PM   #56
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I can only say what the others already have written:
Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Ashie

The interview is very cute and I like the part where Pim Pim interrupts
the interviewer in order to say that Jaslyn was supporting him at the US Open semifinals

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 08:18 AM   #57
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol I wish they'd showed his face when he interrupted! it just sounded so funny!
and no worries guys you guys always get pics and other stuff

Tomas
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:18 AM   #58
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! I just (finally) watched the tape. More impressed than I am about that, I also set the video correctly, so it taped while I was away He's adorable and SO BADLY needs a haircut, at least to remove any split ends I think his long hair kinda makes his face look thinner (a la J.I.Chela). Jaslyn's answer, regarding the US Open semi was perfect! Thanks for posting the transcript Ashie. Everytime I hear him speak, I'm always surprised at how deep his voice is
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #59
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

too bad we can't see any pics
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:33 PM   #60
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iza
too bad we can't see any pics
Yes, so true...
Kristen, the first thing I wish to get a report about when you see Pim Pim in january is to let us know how long his hair is then...

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote