The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #91
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

A glass on court Somebody drunk on it Sergiy and Arno on a same court that was a good point for you Did you see Arno he was doing signatures in the early afternoon. I assume yes

They play again today and against the two polish guys who try to qualify for London so motivated. Otherwise Arno withdraws from Brastislava with that shoulder I think it's the better option. Some pics of the doubles http://spoportivement.blogspot.com/2...frenchies.html
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #92
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't from a glass to drink, I think a lightbulb exploded, because we also heard a bang right before.
Yes, I saw him at the autographs, he was really nice. There's a picture where he gives me my photo back on the French Arnaud forum. You don't see us, but I asked him to sign with a different pen, so I recognized the pen on the photo
I hope the others on court 1 hurry up so we can still see Arnaud's match today.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #93
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

A lightbulb dangerous I saw 2 pics on twitter but of course i didn't know if we see your pen They lost 36/36. Season over unless he goes in helsinki but i don't think . We'll see if he takes part to the Interclub with Marignane in N1A.

Few short videos have been posted on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=146996155348419it's very short but he says he continues in 2012 where his priority will be pleasure then of course he would like to play big tournaments not only challengers. His programm will be different than past years more light especially because of that shoulder which is painful by period. He will try to mix the places where he wants to go and the place he has to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dedibercy.jpg (154.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg picbercy.jpg (69.0 KB, 5 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #94
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

*sighs* that sounds like i'll see him if i see him.

thanks soulage, i think you can close off the thread soon!
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #95
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

The reason was never confirmed, but that's what I think. I don't know another reason for broken glass to suddenly appear.
On the first pic you posted you can see the pen.

Thanks for translating what he says in the video. I hope he really wants to go to NL again. And Halle, but that depends on the ranking of course.