The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #76
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

The old body should be ok with this quick 3rd set in 20 minutes 6/0

Next round Kohly who won easily this morning...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #77
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have problems with the livescore Lesliem ? I had to go on bet365 during few minutes on my side

Tomorrow Arno will need a decent serve and more luck on BP Oh I forgot but Arno won a tie-break that's so rare
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #78
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Did you have problems with the livescore Lesliem ? I had to go on bet365 during few minutes on my side

Tomorrow Arno will need a decent serve and more luck on BP Oh I forgot but Arno won a tie-break that's so rare
Yes I had a bug with the livescore at the beggining of the 2nd set. But it was ok at 2/1 for Rosol in the 2nd.

I don't think Rosol had a physical problem in the 3rd. A member of the french forum (les mordus) of Arnaud was there and apparently he played quite good today and he was supported by his father, Nolwenn, Dip, Guy Forget ect. So a very motivated Arnaud I guess
Old 11-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #79
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the news. Family watching him give him more fighting spirit Kohli is not in his best form but it will more tough than Rosol Family has to comeback tomorrow

pics on bercy facebook http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&type=3&saved and his own facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...46996155348419

http://www.facebook.com/arnaudclementofficiel
Old 11-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #80
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Is there also something known if he might play doubles? Last time I saw the entry list it wasn't complete.

edit: the draw is out. Arnaud plays with ERV, they got a wildcard. Other wc for Mahut/Bennet.
I'm so happy, I will get to see them play at least 1 time.

Last edited by Kezzi : 11-05-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #81
country flag soulage

Happy for you even if he lost tomorrow you'll see him. ERV is a good double players but they got a tough draw with Fognini/Granollers

An interview of Arno after his match http://www.fft.fr/bnp-paribas-master...guy-m-aidequot

Translation by Google and me

Arnaud Clement, how do you analyze your first round of qualifying?
I played badly but I won. It's a good sign. With his great serves he makes me played poorly sometimes, I lose my rhythm ... It was not good. It's strange to await a wild card to enter a tournament but I am very happy to play. And I hope I qualify.
A word about Philipp Kohlschreiber, your next opponent ...
One thing is sure, I'll have to play better.he is in the Top 50 (49th to be exact). I beat three members of this "club" this season: Xavier Malisse (45th) in Auckland, "Mika" Llodra (34th) Metz and Feliciano Lopez (21st) at Challenger of Orleans.
After a difficult start of the season, you have chained some good results in recent weeks ...
In difficult times, in terms of results or health, either my shoulder or my elbow, I wondering to myself. When there will be no more fun, I'll stop. But, I'm excited to start the 2012 season. I love playing tennis, I have this for me. The first six months of the year was difficult, I was looking for reasons to continue (smile). And these two, three months, I found fun.
What was the trigger?
Until the US Open in late August, it was complicated. then I had a long discussion with Guy (Forget). What he said was very helpful. He asked: "how do you want to play? How can you have fun? You're going to work like that, you'll focus on some aspect of your game and you're going to focus on it." I play more forward, I attack more. Since my return from the United States, I'm rather at a good pace, I no more chained 1st Round losses. "

Forget is his guru
Old 11-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #82
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Kezzi, you're in Paris ??
Have fun tomorrow...

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 11-06-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #83
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in Paris yet, but I will be on Monday.
Thanks Marine

Last edited by Kezzi : 11-06-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #84
country flag soulage

He plays with anti-inflammatory for his shoulder Never trust him when he says it's OK I think the serve will be tough today again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cleforget.jpg (67.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 11-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #85
country flag soulage

He lost 57/61/16 Wta scoreline

There were also an article in le parisien this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parisien.jpg (177.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 11-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #86
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

no fairy tale here
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #87
country flag soulage

With the good draw of Kohli he could have dream of a third round but well don't look back

They are not in the oop for tomorrow so doubles is wednesday

Funny news is that is Arno is supposed have been a judge for one episode of the french version Top Chef which was recording today in Bercy We'll see if it's true
Attached Images
File Type: jpg topchef.jpg (20.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #88
country flag Kezzi

It is true, they showed a little video of it on the big screen during the evening session. Llodra was also in it, but I was too late with my camera to record it. The chefs were at the stadium today watching. We were looking at them and thinking "WHAT is that?" A group of people all in white with camera's in their faces, it looked funny.
We haven't seen Arnaud in real life so far, he wasn't at Nico's match. We only went to the night session.
Does anyone know if it's possible to attend training?
Old 11-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #89
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

They won 7-6(6) 6-4!!
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #90
country flag Kezzi

Yes
It was quite funny, they got to play on center court, cause there was a pipe leaking at court 2. Then a little into the match we heard a bang, we didn't see anything, so we thought someone dropped something. A few points after that, Sergiy discovers broken glass on the court, so that had to get cleaned as well. And both times when the players were waiting, they were talking and laughing together.