The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!) - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2004, 09:00 PM   #121
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Charity Appearances

That article definitely tered me up. Thanks, Deb
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2004, 12:09 AM   #122
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond repute

Safina ~ Bovina ~ Hantuchova ~ Sharapova ~ Haynes ~ Na ~ Pennetta ~ Vesnina ~ Karatancheva ~ V.Williams ~ Zheng ~ Lisicki ~ Sprem ~ Myskina ~ Mokh ~ Pelletier ~ Dubois ~ Wozniak ~ Marois ~ Tetreault ~ Gloria ~ Bouchard ~ Jodoin ~ E. Abanda ~ F. Abanda
Anik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:12 AM   #123
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks as always, Anik! how'd you get them without the tag

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:39 AM   #124
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks again for the pictures!!
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 01:13 AM   #125
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics!!!

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:25 AM   #126
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Anna.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:39 AM   #127
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

She looked really pretty, Naldo... go to Getty and search for her name and you'll find the other ones Too bad she didn't actually play, though. Would've been kinda cool to have "the young ones vs. the old ones" with Andy and Anna playing Chrissy and Johnny or something

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-16-2004, 04:26 AM   #128
country flag Deboogle!.

Stars Celebrate Andy Roddick Charity Weekend!
By Staff
2004-12-15
It was a packed house at Andy’s Fourth Annual Charity Weekend hosted by the Polo Club Boca Raton last Saturday and Sunday. In addition to thousands of terrific fans and a “sold-out” crowd, Andy also received help from many celebrity friends to help raise money for children in need. Tennis Celebrities included Anna Kournikova, John McEnroe, Chris Evert, Sebastien Grosjean, Aaron Krickstein, and Brenda Schultz. Other celebrities included Ali Landry-actress and former Miss USA, Jeff Conine-Florida Marlin and World Series Champion baseball player, Darcy Hordichuk-Florida Panther left wing ice hockey player, and Logan Tom-Olympic and professional volleyball player.

On Saturday evening, the Polo Club served a gourmet surf and turf dinner, while the Pure Energy Live Band rocked the night away. The Dinner was spectacular with dancing, auctions and raffles throughout the evening. Oscar tickets to Elton John’s private party raised over $20,000 alone. A day with Ali Landry was a live auction “to die for” and went to a lucky thirteen girl from New Jersey. Deluxe baskets from Hollywood Baskets were donated by stars including Cindy Crawford, Donna Summer, Sharon Stone, Vanessa Williams and Shania Twain. All items received record breaking bids and earned more than $800,000 for the 2004 weekend.

The $10,000 cash prize was won by Scott Walkawitz of Boca Raton, who purchased a single ticket of the 300 limited for sale. After winning the cash prize, Scott dropped to his knees and slid the entire length of the dance floor in the sheer enjoyment of winning $10,000.

The weekend continued on Sunday with a free kid’s day of 300 children sponsored by MSE Events and USTA Florida. The bounce house was a favorite for Anna Kournikova. Andy enjoyed the rock climbing wall and 52 foot obstacle course. Sebastien Grosjean brought his two children, Lola and Tom. Chris Evert came with her son, Colton and Brenda Schultz came with 13 of her tennis students.

The tennis exhibition featured John McEnroe in a singles match against Andy with Jeff Conine, the famous Florida Marlin as the umpire. Andy won the set 6-4 and the “sold out” capacity crowd was thrilled. The evening finished with 40 lucky players who paid $100 each for three chances to return Andy’s world record serve.

The weekend was best summarized by an email from an avid fan to ar.com…She said the celebrities were awesome, the stadium was packed, the tennis was terrific, and the weather unbelievable…in other words, PERFECT!

Old 12-16-2004, 12:17 PM   #129
country flag Whatup86

Whatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatup86 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article.Boy, it sure sounds like they had a great weekend. If only I lived a little closer to Florida!.

Green Day Rox My Sox
Whatup86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:44 PM   #130
country flag avocadoe

avocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Karen aritcle (a vvv nice side of Andy) and thanks for the pics. I wonder if Anna is really married Her Mexican wedding stated and denied in yesterday and todays paper here.
avocadoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:46 PM   #131
country flag Deboogle!.

Well at the pics from Andy's charity thing she is wearing a very wedding-ring-looking-thing on her left ring finger

Old 12-16-2004, 04:04 PM   #132
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

I already checked out all the Anna pics at google. and I didn't know Andy was capable of getting that many stars to donate things and to show up to his even. Nice stuff.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 05:42 PM   #133
country flag k-rod83

k-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond repute

the dude who won the $10,000- scot walkwitz.......isnt that one of andys freinds he lived with in boca..im sure i reckonise the name name from an andy artical.
k-rod83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 02:56 AM   #134
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

The people who say the best thing about being the No. 2-ranked player in the world is making friends with famous people, not to mention a tidy fortune, are articulating their own values, not Roddick's.

Ask Roddick and he'll tell you, the most rewarding thing about his sporting life is that it has enabled the youngest child of Blanche and Jerry to be a big brother of sorts. The kids Roddick can reach through tennis — and now his foundation — have much to teach him, he said, about goodness and grace, heroism and hope.

Andy
Tennischick can visit Andy's charity.
While Agassi hears that his charity's the best, I wouldn't ignore Andy's contributions.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 04:34 AM   #135
country flag Deboogle!.

are any of these people identifiable?