The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #31
country flag Nishy

Nishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Charity Appearances

Deb, she hasn't told anything about the match yet because she was so excited about meeting him.
Nishy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2004, 06:16 PM   #32
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

that's ok, I found it myself
==========
Team Billie Jean King defeats Team Elton at 12th annual World TeamTennis Smash Hits

October 12, 2004 - Andre Agassi defeated Andy Roddick 5-2 in the final set of singles in front of a capacity crowd of 5,167 at the Bren Center on the University of California Irvine campus to lead Team Billie Jean King to a 17-12 win over Team Elton John at the 12th annual World TeamTennis Smash Hits. The annual charity event, hosted by longtime friends Billie Jean King and Elton John, was part of two days of activities including an Enduring Vision concert with Elton John and live auction that raised more than $1.5 million for the Elton John AIDS Foundation and the National AIDS Fund.
The evening of tennis was capped off by an exciting singles event between Andre Agassi and Andy Roddick. Playing for Team Elton, Roddick won the first set, 5-2. Agassi rebounded in the second set to seal the victory for Team Billie Jean with a 5-2 win.

The festivities began with a celebrity match which paired Sir Elton John and Roddick against Agassi and Anna Kournikova. Kournikova and Agassi outlasted John and Roddick in a tiebreaker, 3-2 (3). Two-time Olympic gold medalist Julie Foudy served as the celebrity ballgirl for the opening match. Prior to the match, King presented Foudy with a shirt signed by all the Smash Hits players.

In other matches Agassi and his coach, Darren Cahill defeated Roddick and his coach Brad Gilbert in men’s doubles action, 5-2. In mixed doubles, Agassi teamed with Kournikova to defeat Roddick and tennis legend Tracy Austin, 5-3. Roddick and Agassi substituted for their coaches Gilbert and Cahill midway through the match.

In addition to contributing their time to the event, many of tennis’ top names also contributed to the final tally by offering one-of-a-kind auction items at Sunday evening’s Enduring Vision event. Lunch with Kournikova sold for $16,000 while Roddick auctioned off two half hour tennis lessons at $20,000 each. King raised nearly $50,000 with donations of her U.S. Open and Wimbledon tickets. The biggest bids of the evening were three private dinners with Elton John at one of his homes for $100,000 each.

Established in 1992, the Elton John AIDS Foundation is an international non-profit organization funding prevention education and direct patient care services for men, women and children living with or at risk of HIV / AIDS. From 1992-2004, the Foundation has funded more than 2,417 in grants in North America. To date, the Elton John AIDS Foundation has distributed over $50 million to fund HIV / AIDS programs around the world. Since its inception, Smash Hits has raised more than $5 million for the Foundation.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:28 PM   #33
country flag Nishy

Nishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article, Deb.
Nishy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 08:51 PM   #34
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the articles and pictures everyone

I love Andy's eyes too, Tangy
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #35
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for articles and pictures everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 10:05 PM   #36
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the pics and articles! and andy...lose the fat!
some of those pics.... worthy and worthy lol
Old 10-12-2004, 10:57 PM   #37
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Live Report from Andy in Grand Forks, ND
by: Staff

10/12/2004 --

Andy, moments ago, called from his cell phone to report on his charity tour. He said, “It was real cool that Elton dedicated ‘Rocket Man” to me.” Approximately 5,000 were in attendance where Andy and Andre split sets – they only played two. With plenty of wise cracks from both players, everyone had a great time.

Attendance is expected to be 8,000 at the Englestad Open this evening. Andy had just landed in Grand Forks and was very impressed to be received by a welcoming committee - a large welcoming committee.

Andy’s only other comment was “Go Astros!”

Check back often for the latest here on andyroddick.com

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 10-13-2004, 12:11 AM   #38
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
awwwww Danielle

but OHMYGOD this picture is so wrong for so many reasons

LMFAO!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 01:12 AM   #39
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! that kid's family needs to frame that one and put it on the mantle.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:50 AM   #40
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think the 15 minutes just ran up. What a good 15 minutes though

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:06 AM   #41
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

So many mixed emotions, but what a lucky fuck Andy is. Better have liked it nice picture though

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:11 AM   #42
country flag Deboogle!.

Considering when Andre took his shirt off he asked if Andre's partner (Anna) could do the same, I'd say he enjoyed it

His hair though... it's really getting obnoxiously long in the back

Old 10-13-2004, 04:21 AM   #43
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

My hair in the back is sort of long.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:27 AM   #44
country flag Deboogle!.

Your hair is far superior to Andy's, Naldo. We've been over this already!

Andy can't even beat Andre in an exhibition I don't see how with that scoreline Andy could've been broken twice (unless he broke too) but whatever. Get your ass to Madrid, fool!
-----------
Agassi defeats Roddick in exhibition match

Associated Press

GRAND FORKS, N.D. - In an atmosphere that more closely resembled a rock concert, Andre Agassi defeated Andy Roddick 6-4, 7-6, (8-6) in a tennis exhibition at the Ralph Engelstad Arena.

Agassi and Roddick exchanged hard shots and quips with each other and a crowd estimated at 8,000.

Despite being 34 years old and near retirement, Agassi is still rated 17th in the world. Roddick, 22, is ranked second in the world. But the veteran made fewer errors and broke Roddick's serve twice to take the match.

Some proceeds from the match will benefit Agassi's tennis school for disadvantaged children.

Old 10-13-2004, 04:49 AM   #45
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

geez, look like andy didnt win any of his exhibition matches....i mean, it doesnt matter, but out of what, four matches, and twice against andre, you think he could have done better. i bet it was cuz anna was on the sidelines ......

but i dont mind andy's hair. its kinda cute even though its getting kinda long...
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote