The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!) - Page 137 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #2041
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!)

OK, here is my whole experience from volunteering at the WTT Smash Hits event Tuesday night. I am copying/pasting from my other MB. And it's pretty long

Ok, I wrote a few months ago that Billie Jean King and WTT were doing their annual Smash Hits charity event at my university on December 8 and that I was going to try to volunteer. Well, I got in touch with the woman who organized the volunteers and I got a position working as an intern for the media relations coordinator, Rosie. That was perfect because I changed my major to media/public relations and this is much needed and valuable experience. I got a media credential and everything so basically I had almost unlimited access to everything!!

Players committed were:

Team BJK

Andy Roddick
Chanda Rubin (local girl)
Devin Britton
Lindsay Davenport
Liezel Huber

Team Elton

Serena Williams
Tommy Haas
Anna Kournikova
Jan Michael Gambill

So, I come in Tuesday at noon and start working. I hear that Andy, BJK and Elton will be coming in around 2 so I get super excited to see Andy up close After a few hours I go to change into my volunteer t-shirt. I walk outside to get to the bathroom and I see Rosie... standing with BJK. :lmao: I walk up to Rosie just to tell her where I was going and before I walked off she introduced me to BJK and she shook my hand! I was grinning from ear to ear . I walked with them back into the stadium and Billie asked me about school and what I was studying. Oh, she was so nice.

A little later, I am working on credentials in the media room and I told the other assistant that I'd be watching the door in case anybody famous walks by. Mary Carillo is doing commentary and she walks in and speaks to everyone. I've got my head down and a little while later, I hear that unmistakable, goofy voice say, "Hey everybody." I look up and I see Andy walking past the door! I literally gasped out loud, held my hand to my mouth and stopped breathing for a few seconds. I say, oh my God! And run out the door in just enough time to see the back of Andy's head as he's walking to the court. I couldn't stay so I had to go back inside and finish what I was doing. As the day progresses though I see Andy practice. He asked someone, "Hey, how far are we from the bayou?" I yell, "FAR!!" Lindsay hit with Jan-Michael, and Liezel hit with Devin. I also saw Elton practice. His boyfriend was walking the dogs around the stadium. Someone had to get the dogs some chicken breasts to eat.

After the two team's press conferences, I had to lead media (which included TTC and CNN!) across to the Stadium Club, where there was going to be a VIP party, photoshoot and live auction with all of the players. I was standing outside the door between press conferences I've got Tommy Haas to my direct left (he is gorgeous in person, btw. I've got Anna K right in front of me. She's very pretty as well. They're all waiting for Team BJK to be done with their presser. But how about this? Serena was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! And I didn't even realize it until they were about to walk in the room! :lmao: You guys, I can't even lie. Serena is absolutely beautiful in person. Video and pictures do her no justice. Now you know I am not a WS fan so I can be objective about this. She is not at all fat. Actually, Anna looks skeletal. Serena looks very healthy and in shape. Now that legendary ass of hers.. that lives up to the hype. That thing is huge.

After they walked in the room, I am waiting outside the room once again. I see a familiar blonde walking down the steps. I immediately recognize her. it's Brooklyn Decker, Andy's lovely wife... whom I totally approve of As she walks near me, I say, "Brooklyn, I loved you on Ugly Betty." She guest starred on the show about a month ago. I wasn't kissing her butt, I thought she was pretty good. :innocent: And she says, "Aww, thank you." She was super sweet as well.

Now after all of that was done, I walked some of the media over to the Stadium Club, and I settle in for the auction. We had big spenders in there! But what do you expect when those folks paid $1000 just to get in there? Andy sold two 30 minute lessons for $12,000 each. Anna and Serena sold a Super Bowl package for $12,000, and BJK sold her personal Wimbledon Centre Court tickets for the men's and women's 2010 final for $20,000!!!!!!!! With other things in the auction, they raised a total of $120,000.

To make a long story short, the matches were really fun. My favorite match was probably mixed doubles with Andy/Chanda vs Serena/Tommy. Serena really let Andy have it. Elton also has some firepower in him :king: The last match was Andy vs Tommy. I was standing about 2 feet from the commentators box with Mary and some oher guy who works for TTC.. I didn't know him. I noticed that they were pretty loud. During the men's match, which was the last one, Andy was serving over on our side. WTT scoring is confusing, but I heard the male commentator say pretty loudly, "OK, Andy Roddick is serving now and he's facing two BPs. Can he save them?" Apparently it was loud enough because Andy heard him, stopped in the middle of the serve and jokingly said, "Can you say that a little louder so everyone can hear you?" But Andy was pretty pissy at that point. He was getting some bad calls and I heard Mary say he had developed a huge blisters in the middle of his hand which couldn't be wrapped. He was down BP and there was a great rally. Andy let a ball go, thinking it'd be called out but it wasn't, so he lost the point and the game. He was pretty ticked off, tossing his racquet.... I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying to the lines person, although I could hear him mumbling things to her. He wasn't happy. Later on he said, "I'm hungry.. for some linespeople." I can tell you this, no one missed one of his calls after that dare they face his scorn.

These were the final scores of all the matches:

FINAL RESULTS – WTT Smash Hits in Baton Rouge, La.:

Pro-celebrity set: Elton John/Serena Williams defeat Andy Roddick/Anna Kournikova 4-3 (does not count toward total match score)

TEAM ELTON JOHN defeats TEAM BILLIE JEAN KING 16-13

Mixed Doubles: Tommy Haas/Serena Williams (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick/Chanda Rubin 5-4 (Team Billie Jean)

Women’s Doubles: Lindsay Davenport/Liezel Huber (Team Billie Jean) def. Anna Kournikova/Serena Williams (Team Elton) 5-1

Men’s Doubles: Tommy Haas / Jan-Michael Gambill (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick/Devin Britton (Team Billie Jean) 5-2

Men’s Singles: Tommy Haas (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick (Team Billie Jean) 5-2

Another thing, the crowd seemed to really like Devin, even though he sucked out there. They were clapping for him until the announcer said, "Come on guys. He's from Ole Miss!". Ole Miss is one of LSU's biggest rivals so the crowd started (jokingly) booing him.

So after it all, I got Andy's autograph on my Andy Roddick commitment poster! The poster I got for my high school graduation! I also got Rosie to introduce me to Anna. i told her I was in love with her cousin and that he made me a youtube video. she was super nice as well. All in all, I had a grrrrrrrrrrreat time! Talked to BJK about school, saw THE ass in person, got Andy's autograph, professed my love of Evgeny to his cousin, and got some experience to put on my resume. Yeah, not a bad day at all.

In total, they raised over $640,000

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #2042
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

But you didn't ask Jan-Michael if you could rub his tummy?

Just kidding. Thanks for the report, sounds like it was a great experience for you.

I watched the livestream and it seemed like it was a fun event. The men sure looked serious in their doubles match, not much laughing or talking at all there.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #2043
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
OK, here is my whole experience from volunteering at the WTT Smash Hits event Tuesday night. I am copying/pasting from my other MB. And it's pretty long

Ok, I wrote a few months ago that Billie Jean King and WTT were doing their annual Smash Hits charity event at my university on December 8 and that I was going to try to volunteer. Well, I got in touch with the woman who organized the volunteers and I got a position working as an intern for the media relations coordinator, Rosie. That was perfect because I changed my major to media/public relations and this is much needed and valuable experience. I got a media credential and everything so basically I had almost unlimited access to everything!!

Players committed were:

Team BJK

Andy Roddick
Chanda Rubin (local girl)
Devin Britton
Lindsay Davenport
Liezel Huber

Team Elton

Serena Williams
Tommy Haas
Anna Kournikova
Jan Michael Gambill

So, I come in Tuesday at noon and start working. I hear that Andy, BJK and Elton will be coming in around 2 so I get super excited to see Andy up close After a few hours I go to change into my volunteer t-shirt. I walk outside to get to the bathroom and I see Rosie... standing with BJK. :lmao: I walk up to Rosie just to tell her where I was going and before I walked off she introduced me to BJK and she shook my hand! I was grinning from ear to ear . I walked with them back into the stadium and Billie asked me about school and what I was studying. Oh, she was so nice.

A little later, I am working on credentials in the media room and I told the other assistant that I'd be watching the door in case anybody famous walks by. Mary Carillo is doing commentary and she walks in and speaks to everyone. I've got my head down and a little while later, I hear that unmistakable, goofy voice say, "Hey everybody." I look up and I see Andy walking past the door! I literally gasped out loud, held my hand to my mouth and stopped breathing for a few seconds. I say, oh my God! And run out the door in just enough time to see the back of Andy's head as he's walking to the court. I couldn't stay so I had to go back inside and finish what I was doing. As the day progresses though I see Andy practice. He asked someone, "Hey, how far are we from the bayou?" I yell, "FAR!!" Lindsay hit with Jan-Michael, and Liezel hit with Devin. I also saw Elton practice. His boyfriend was walking the dogs around the stadium. Someone had to get the dogs some chicken breasts to eat.

After the two team's press conferences, I had to lead media (which included TTC and CNN!) across to the Stadium Club, where there was going to be a VIP party, photoshoot and live auction with all of the players. I was standing outside the door between press conferences I've got Tommy Haas to my direct left (he is gorgeous in person, btw. I've got Anna K right in front of me. She's very pretty as well. They're all waiting for Team BJK to be done with their presser. But how about this? Serena was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! And I didn't even realize it until they were about to walk in the room! :lmao: You guys, I can't even lie. Serena is absolutely beautiful in person. Video and pictures do her no justice. Now you know I am not a WS fan so I can be objective about this. She is not at all fat. Actually, Anna looks skeletal. Serena looks very healthy and in shape. Now that legendary ass of hers.. that lives up to the hype. That thing is huge.

After they walked in the room, I am waiting outside the room once again. I see a familiar blonde walking down the steps. I immediately recognize her. it's Brooklyn Decker, Andy's lovely wife... whom I totally approve of As she walks near me, I say, "Brooklyn, I loved you on Ugly Betty." She guest starred on the show about a month ago. I wasn't kissing her butt, I thought she was pretty good. :innocent: And she says, "Aww, thank you." She was super sweet as well.

Now after all of that was done, I walked some of the media over to the Stadium Club, and I settle in for the auction. We had big spenders in there! But what do you expect when those folks paid $1000 just to get in there? Andy sold two 30 minute lessons for $12,000 each. Anna and Serena sold a Super Bowl package for $12,000, and BJK sold her personal Wimbledon Centre Court tickets for the men's and women's 2010 final for $20,000!!!!!!!! With other things in the auction, they raised a total of $120,000.

To make a long story short, the matches were really fun. My favorite match was probably mixed doubles with Andy/Chanda vs Serena/Tommy. Serena really let Andy have it. Elton also has some firepower in him :king: The last match was Andy vs Tommy. I was standing about 2 feet from the commentators box with Mary and some oher guy who works for TTC.. I didn't know him. I noticed that they were pretty loud. During the men's match, which was the last one, Andy was serving over on our side. WTT scoring is confusing, but I heard the male commentator say pretty loudly, "OK, Andy Roddick is serving now and he's facing two BPs. Can he save them?" Apparently it was loud enough because Andy heard him, stopped in the middle of the serve and jokingly said, "Can you say that a little louder so everyone can hear you?" But Andy was pretty pissy at that point. He was getting some bad calls and I heard Mary say he had developed a huge blisters in the middle of his hand which couldn't be wrapped. He was down BP and there was a great rally. Andy let a ball go, thinking it'd be called out but it wasn't, so he lost the point and the game. He was pretty ticked off, tossing his racquet.... I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying to the lines person, although I could hear him mumbling things to her. He wasn't happy. Later on he said, "I'm hungry.. for some linespeople." I can tell you this, no one missed one of his calls after that dare they face his scorn.

These were the final scores of all the matches:

FINAL RESULTS – WTT Smash Hits in Baton Rouge, La.:

Pro-celebrity set: Elton John/Serena Williams defeat Andy Roddick/Anna Kournikova 4-3 (does not count toward total match score)

TEAM ELTON JOHN defeats TEAM BILLIE JEAN KING 16-13

Mixed Doubles: Tommy Haas/Serena Williams (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick/Chanda Rubin 5-4 (Team Billie Jean)

Women’s Doubles: Lindsay Davenport/Liezel Huber (Team Billie Jean) def. Anna Kournikova/Serena Williams (Team Elton) 5-1

Men’s Doubles: Tommy Haas / Jan-Michael Gambill (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick/Devin Britton (Team Billie Jean) 5-2

Men’s Singles: Tommy Haas (Team Elton) def. Andy Roddick (Team Billie Jean) 5-2

Another thing, the crowd seemed to really like Devin, even though he sucked out there. They were clapping for him until the announcer said, "Come on guys. He's from Ole Miss!". Ole Miss is one of LSU's biggest rivals so the crowd started (jokingly) booing him.

So after it all, I got Andy's autograph on my Andy Roddick commitment poster! The poster I got for my high school graduation! I also got Rosie to introduce me to Anna. i told her I was in love with her cousin and that he made me a youtube video. she was super nice as well. All in all, I had a grrrrrrrrrrreat time! Talked to BJK about school, saw THE ass in person, got Andy's autograph, professed my love of Evgeny to his cousin, and got some experience to put on my resume. Yeah, not a bad day at all.

In total, they raised over $640,000
Lucky!

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:35 AM   #2044
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the whole thing.....and Andy was the funniest, of course. But he is rusty a little bit and yes, I thought there were some bad calls. So you were very lucky to be there. It will be a memorable night for you. You saw Brooklyn too. She was very good in Ugly Betty and Chuck too. Thanks for the blog. Very nice.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
andymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:41 AM   #2045
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Well I came here fully expecting that picture of Andy and Billie that Justin took today would be all over the internet by now.

http://twitpic.com/te151

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #2046
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Well I came here fully expecting that picture of Andy and Billie that Justin took today would be all over the internet by now.

http://twitpic.com/te151
So cute. I'd love to find a larger version of this one.

So KERJ Andy does it again. This time he was honored at a Boca event for sticking it to Dubai when nobody else on either the WTA or ATP had the balls stand up for a low-ranked female Israeli player.

Photo: Andy Roddick receives a Federation Humanitarian Award. He was honored for courageously and selflessly refusing to defend his title at the Dubai Tennis Championships when Israeli star Shahar Peer was unable to play after being denied a visa..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _17732.jpg (270.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg _17733.jpg (283.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg _17730.jpg (285.2 KB, 13 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #2047
country flag Fee

Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #2048
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #2049
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 12-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #2050
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymo View Post
I flove it. Thanks for posting, andymo.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 AM   #2051
country flag andymo

Another one......

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 12-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #2052
Last dance, Andy

^^ Aww, so cute.

Here's a short video of Andy being interviewed at WTT by NBC's Harry Cicma.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/sports/tenni...ick-foundation

Fundraising hard for Roddick Foundation
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009

AUSTIN (KXAN) - Andy Roddick admitted Monday night it has been harder this year to raise money for his namesake foundation. The Andy Roddick Foundation, formed in 2000 when Roddick was just 18 years old, held its 4th annual gala fundraiser at the Hilton Hotel on 4th Street Monday night. Plates were $750 a ticket.

“It was tougher,” Roddick said of fundraising this year. “We’re all aware of the recession; and asking people to give money is a difficult proposition.”

Roddick couldn’t give immediate details, but says he’s close to the numbers they had two years ago. Since being formed 9 years ago, the foundation says it has raised over 10 millions dollars for children’s organizations in Austin and Boca Raton, Florida, where it is based.

Among the red carpet attendees Monday night were Andy Roddick, his wife Brooklyn Decker, Colorado Rockies baseball player Huston Street, performer John Legend and local radio host Bobby Bones, among others. Texas first lady Anita Perry made a brief stop to take a photo on the red carpet, but she didn’t take any questions from the press.

The superstar everyone we spoke to said they were looking forward to seeing perform Monday night, Elton John, did not grace the red carpet.

- - -

And here are photos of BrAndy from the 4th Annual ARF Gala. That's the best I've seen them look yet on the red carpet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arf2.jpg (64.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg arf1.jpg (121.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg arf3.jpg (99.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg sz8z87.jpg (33.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg ogb9e1.jpg (29.5 KB, 9 views)

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #2053
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

according to Bonnie Ford

Gonzalez, @andyroddick, Courier and Kuerten to put on "Champions for Chile" exo in Miami next Sat., for earthquake relief.

Something tells me the banter will be all in fun this time...

Chile tennis benefit will be 5 pm Sat., tickets $25 to $75. Kuerten said he's missing Easter with his mom in Brazil to do it...

Roddick to play whether or not he reaches final. Nice gesture. All proceeds to Hogar de Cristo organization.

KERJ.

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #2054
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute

Now I know that even if he reaches the final, he will lose...
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #2055
country flag Bethly

Bethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond reputeBethly has a reputation beyond repute

ok, it took me a while to figure out what KERJ was but I got it. I guess I'm a little slow. (Fee, don't laugh at me!)
Very Clever ladies.

I think it's great that Andy is participating in the Champions for Chile, especailly now that he made the finals. You have to admire his commitment.
Bethly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote