The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!) - Page 129 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #1921
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "What a jerk!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!)

Is there anyone here with advanced computer skills who can figure out a way to save the video that both Claire and I posted a link to? I want a copy to keep (and so does Justin). Thanks in advance.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2007, 11:51 PM   #1922
country flag Cat9

Cat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you use Firefox? If so, you can save it by downloading a simple ad on. Or, I can send the clip to you but you'll need the VLC player to play it. Let me know
Cat9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:59 PM   #1923
country flag Raina

Raina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond reputeRaina has a reputation beyond repute

Fee, here is the download link

http://download.yousendit.com/C24EBDC7097225C0

Raina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:50 AM   #1924
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

It's official: The male half of the SNL skit "Two A-Holes" is clearly based on Andy.

Jerk.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #1925
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Raina, I got it. It didn't convert very well, but I uploaded it to his myspace page as the original flv file. I'll download a player for myself eventually.

Cat, I might need to do that for the future, I'll catch up with you on AIM one of these days for further instructions.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #1926
country flag swanlake_ncl_uk

swanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Is there anyone here with advanced computer skills who can figure out a way to save the video that both Claire and I posted a link to? I want a copy to keep (and so does Justin). Thanks in advance.
sorry i didnt realise you had posted it
man i got it converted after i posted this and sent him a message on myspace with the download link from me sorry i just came back on here to post the yousendit it link from me coz i didnt have time yesterday
xxx

During the match we looked over at our bench a few times and the enduring image is of Andy chewing his fingernails. He gets nervous sitting there and he was really gnawing away. But it's cool to feel all the support of the team.

- mike bryan
swanlake_ncl_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #1927
country flag Fee

Sadly, sending it to him was the least efficient thing to do, but I'll log in to his account and find your message. Thanks Claire.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #1928
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the video and the pics

and a new article
Quote:
Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:19 AM CST
Andy Roddick Foundation building tennis center
Austin Business Journal

The Andy Roddick Foundation wants to help perfect the tennis moves of young people through a planned tennis center in the Texas Hill Country.

The Roddick foundation, along with CastleRock Texas, the city of Cottonwood Shores and the Marble Falls Community Tennis Association, are working on building an $8.2 million tennis complex on Ranch Road 2147 in Cottonwood Shores.

The building, named the Andy Roddick Foundation International Tennis Center, will serve as a training ground for the Andy Roddick Youth Tennis Program, which gives at-risk youth the opportunity to learn the game and compete.

The tennis center will be a green and sustainable project, according to the foundation. CastleRock Builder-Architect donated land for the project, and also provided preliminary design plans.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/st...l?ana=from_rss

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #1929
country flag swanlake_ncl_uk

swanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond reputeswanlake_ncl_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Sadly, sending it to him was the least efficient thing to do, but I'll log in to his account and find your message. Thanks Claire.
im sorry when i orignally sent the message i didnt know that it was run by someone else and that he would get loads of messages
i was just trying to be nice
xxx

During the match we looked over at our bench a few times and the enduring image is of Andy chewing his fingernails. He gets nervous sitting there and he was really gnawing away. But it's cool to feel all the support of the team.

- mike bryan
swanlake_ncl_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:34 PM   #1930
country flag Fee

It was very nice of you, and I appreciate it. He reads and answers his own messages, but he only does so sporadically, and yes he gets lots of them because his is one of the few authentic player pages on Myspace. He's a bit lost with some computer matters, so he wouldn't have known what to do with the link. It's his profile, I just help him with it from time to time.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #1931
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

What a Jerk. Thanks, Kate.
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #1932
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

How jerky and fab at the same time.
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #1933
country flag GollyLou

GollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond repute

Jerk. If he gets anymore jerky I don't know what I'll do with myself.

at one point in your life you have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't

my tennis photos: recently uploaded: cincinnati [august 10]
GollyLou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #1934
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is the human form of Beef Jerky.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #1935
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

Tangerine nice! BTW just wanna say thanks for all the hard work you do keeping the Andy blog up-to-date. It is always a great read and to be honest much better at keeping all us crazy Roddick fans informed and amused than Andy's own website. I am not bashing ar.com just stating a fact.

Thanks again!!!
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote