ITF wants you to know they take doping VERY seriously - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #16
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITF wants you to know they take doping VERY seriously

10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,... seconds for this thread to get BLITZED.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2011, 12:49 AM   #17
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure 9/10 players dope. I have what is pretty reliable info on one in particular.

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #18
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

They're not even subtle about it. There's one trainer who's widely known as "the drug dealer", used by a number of top players.
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:26 AM   #19
country flag ServeAlready81

ServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
I'm sure 9/10 players dope. I have what is pretty reliable info on one in particular.
I'm not sure about 9/10 but I'm sure a good number of the top 100 players do. I'm not sure how much anabolic steroids help tennis players but other things like EPO, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin Abuse, and Blood doping definitely can.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #20

ServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond reputeServeAlready81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure the ITF turns a blind eye to doping because there is $$$ involved, where ever there is money there is corruption. I was fully convinced that tennis players dope when Andre Agassi pretty much put the ATP on blast in his book saying they covered up a positive narcotics test. If they are capable of covering a positive narcotics test, they are equally capable of covering up a positive doping test.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #21
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

do you think the ATP will risk the media storm of a top 5 ATP player getting caught out

players outside the top 100 all believe most top players are on the juice- i dont know about that- all i know is the only guys who look clean to me are guys with bellies
Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #22
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-hero View Post
do you think the ATP will risk the media storm of a top 5 ATP player getting caught out

players outside the top 100 all believe most top players are on the juice- i dont know about that- all i know is the only guys who look clean to me are guys with bellies
The actual results will be leaked and it'll show 99 failed tests in the top 100 then pass for "Nalbandian, David"

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:02 AM   #23
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,... seconds for this thread to get BLITZED.
I know, right? I should've known posting a video about the ITF's joke of a doping policy would bring on these kinds of posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:03 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
The actual results will be leaked and it'll show 99 failed tests in the top 100 then pass for "Nalbandian, David"
Old 09-05-2011, 03:24 AM   #25
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

at first i thought this was some kind of parody but then i realized it was the real ITF web site

the "mickey mouse era" tag is too kind for the clowns in charge of tennis right now
Old 09-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
at first i thought this was some kind of parody but then i realized it was the real ITF web site

the "mickey mouse era" tag is too kind for the clowns in charge of tennis right now
They're not clowns though, they know exactly what their doing/not doing in terms of keeping the sport "clean". Their first priority is keeping their money right
Old 09-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #27
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeAlready81 View Post
its very hard to be a blood doper and have a huge gut
blood doping rips your body like a greek olympian
blood doping is very expensive- i cant imagine dave blood doping and then having a pizza

tell-tale signs of dopers are

Common HGH Side Effects: The most common and severe side effects are visible water retention, middle ear infection, and Acromegaly. The last item in that list is a disease that starts with the overgrowth of connective tissue and facial bone, which then leads to an altered look due to protruding eyebrow and jaw bones. This condition can also result in abnormally large feet and hands as well as increased growth of body hair. Ironically, instead of increasing life expectancy, HGH-caused Acromegaly can shorten one's lifespan significantly. As for common yet less severe side effects, they include muscle and joint stiffness, fluid retention in your limbs (hands, arms, feet, and legs), and flu-like symptoms (fever, muscle aches, chills, extreme tiredness, and so on).
Old 09-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #28
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

The ITF must think most Tennis fans have very short attention spans and little actual Tennis knowledge. At least they're not covering obvious truth that up.

Great toons.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #29
country flag cezero
Banned!

cezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond reputecezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-hero View Post
its very hard to be a blood doper and have a huge gut
blood doping rips your body like a greek olympian
blood doping is very expensive- i cant imagine dave blood doping and then having a pizza

tell-tale signs of dopers are

Common HGH Side Effects: The most common and severe side effects are visible water retention, middle ear infection, and Acromegaly. The last item in that list is a disease that starts with the overgrowth of connective tissue and facial bone, which then leads to an altered look due to protruding eyebrow and jaw bones. This condition can also result in abnormally large feet and hands as well as increased growth of body hair. Ironically, instead of increasing life expectancy, HGH-caused Acromegaly can shorten one's lifespan significantly. As for common yet less severe side effects, they include muscle and joint stiffness, fluid retention in your limbs (hands, arms, feet, and legs), and flu-like symptoms (fever, muscle aches, chills, extreme tiredness, and so on).
interesting. so if they look like they're from the jungle (like mowgli), then they might just be a doper.
cezero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #30
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see they don't take themselves seriously, we don't either.

Djokovic: 5
Nadal: 4
Murray: 2
Federer: 0

Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote