NCAA 2011-2012 Football - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2011, 03:36 AM   #76
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

OMG!!!! Who just saw that ending! Wisconsin goes down on last second hail mary. Serious fight at the goal line to get the ball over the plane.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 04:57 AM   #77
country flag Ajk822

Ajk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
OMG!!!! Who just saw that ending! Wisconsin goes down on last second hail mary. Serious fight at the goal line to get the ball over the plane.
I freaked. Penn State leading the Leaders division! Still have to win out to get to the Big Ten Championship though.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:02 AM   #78
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Sparty on!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:42 AM   #79
country flag Neumann

Neumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I literally jumped out of my seat. Wow!!

Though I must say, Russell Wilson is legit. Even with the two interceptions (which happened because Wisconsin was trailing badly and they were forcing it), he is still phenomenal, and probably has played better than Luck so far.
I think Luck is the best player in college football, but if I had to give the Heisman for the first 7 games, it probably would go to Wilson.

And Oklahoma also lost! Finally some movement in the top 10.

As things stand, LSU and Oklahoma state are favorites for the National Championship game IMO, followed by Stanford, Boise St and Clemson, in that order.
Neumann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #80

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

new BCS standings out:

1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma State
4. Boise State
5. Clemson
6. Stanford
7. Oregon
8. Kansas State

Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #81

great video quality

Old 10-29-2011, 04:24 AM   #82

I will be in Atlanta tomorrow night to see the #5 Clemson Tigers take on the Yellow Jackets from GT. GT has had 2 straight bad games but I expect a fight from them tomorrow night.

Stanford faces a tough raod test at Southern Cal. Hopefully the Trojans can pull that one out.

8 Kansas State vs 9 Oklahoma. How will the Sooners respond to losing at home vs Texas Tech last week? Will they still be motivated?

Old 10-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #83
country flag Neumann

Neumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.... Best game of the season.
Pretty solid defenses (tired at the end), balanced offenses, amazing QBs and lots of spirit.

Stanford 56 - USC 48
Luck intercepted for a TD! Running out of time in the last play!
3 Overtimes!!?!

Really well played by both teams. USC is going to be a beast next year.

The BCS didn't change much. Kansas St and Clemson lost as expected, and the National Championship Game should be between LSU/Bama (everybody seems to be picking Bama, but I sorta like LSU more) and Ok St if they're able to beat Oklahoma.

Stanford and Boise St are next in line.
Stanford will be the underdog against Oregon (although the fact that is at Stanford evens things out a bit), and Boise could potentially get overtaken by strong 1-loss teams (I hope not).

The Wisconsin-OSU game went to the wire as well. These Saturday's are just so much fun
Old 11-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #84

The so caled "Game of the Century"(ridiculous) is today in Tuscaloosa,Alabama. It is only the 5th time ver the #1 and #2 teams have faced each other in the regular season.

The others were:

1971: Nebraska 35,Oklahoma 31 (probably the best college football game of all time)
1991: Miami 17. Florida State 16 (this was "Wide Right I")
1994: Notre Dame 31, Florida State 24 (1st game Gameday ever went to)
2006: Ohio State 42, Michigan 39

so who wins tonight? Alabama or LSU?

Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #85
country flag Neumann

Quote:
The so caled "Game of the Century"(ridiculous) is today in Tuscaloosa,Alabama. It is only the 5th time ver the #1 and #2 teams have faced each other in the regular season.

The others were:

1971: Nebraska 35,Oklahoma 31 (probably the best college football game of all time)
1991: Miami 17. Florida State 16 (this was "Wide Right I")
1994: Notre Dame 31, Florida State 24 (1st game Gameday ever went to)
2006: Ohio State 42, Michigan 39

so who wins tonight? Alabama or LSU?
I lean towards LSU, although I haven't watched much of either (1.5 games + highlights).
Their QB and special teams are better, and I think the defenses are even.

What I don't agree with is that in the SEC they play the most fun football. They do have the best defenses, but their offenses tend to be sup-par.
I typically find more enjoyable games in the Big 12 or Pac 12, and even some in the B1G and ACC, than those SEC slogfests.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #86

I agree. Plus the SEC is very top heavy. The bottom teams are not that good especially with Florida and Tennessee so down right now. The league is largely pretty predictable.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #87
country flag Neumann

Oh, surprise, surprise.
Two inept offenses, against two superb defenses = 3-3 at the halftime, and boring slogfest.

Give me Stanford-USC, Wisconsin-Michigan State, or FSU-Clemson any day.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #88
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Bama leads LSU 6-3
Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #89

Watch ESPN hype this as a defensive warzone. They may be good defenses but neither of these teams have good offenses at all. Oklahoma State would put points up.

Also South Carolina's fraudulent "great" D exposed at Arkansas. 44-28 Hawgs

Old 11-06-2011, 01:56 AM   #90
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

LSU ties the game up 6-6