NCAA 2011-2012 Football - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #61
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

Exit Sandman.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #62
country flag Neumann

Neumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, RG3 threw an interception and had more incompletes than TD.
Still, his numbers are outrageous, and he's already played two pretty good teams. Right now, the best QB in college football.

The best NFL prospect, however, continues to be Andrew luck. Did you guys see his one handed catch??
There was another amazing catch by Fleener, and a beautiful TD from a wildcat formation: it was a fun game.

Luck was about perfect, with 23/27, 227 YDS, 3 TD 0 INT. But more than the stats, what impressed me is how well he read the defense, commanded the offense, and even called his own plays!!

Russell Wilson and Kellen Moore are also absolutely outstanding. This year's QB are just ripping it!
Neumann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #63

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

The other great thing about the weekend was the continued meltdown of Stephen Garcia and Steve Spurrier. They let the pathetic Auburn defense hold them to 13 points. Too funny

Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #64
country flag Macbrother

Location: Ward 47 of the Tilonus Institute for Mental Disorders
Macbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond repute

I totally forgot about my boy out_here_grindin, fellow Tiger fan.

Are you PUMPED UP about this year or what? Best start, given our competition (3 ranked wins in a row) in my memory. I'm still a little worried about the Ramblin Wreck though, we just can't seem to solve the riddle of Paul Johnson's option offense. Maybe if we just outscore him...

And yeah, the meltdown of the overrated gamecock offense just capped off the night. I texted a friend after the game if he was tired of Garcia yet. He said he's been tired for 5 years.

The greatest backhand pass ever.

fucktard. n. A special variety of retard whose condition arises not from clinically demonstrable neurological impairment, but from buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.
Macbrother is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #65

The Georgia Tech game will be the game of the year. I have been looking on stub-hub for tickets to that game. What we need to find out is if this team can consistently get up for teams that are lesser than them. It's easy to get motivated for the big games, but remember we did not play well vs Troy or Wofford. BC and Maryland are so awful though its hard to see us struggling with them for too long.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #66

Old 10-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #67
country flag Neumann

Neumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post

Wow, today's game was so exciting... Boise st seriously needs to either get worse, or play better opponents.
It is a pity to see Moore's talent wasted in these useless games.

Yesterday's game was much better. Cal needs a new QB, but put up some resistance.
Oregon's offense is just fun to watch. LMJ outside runs were amazing
Old 10-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #68

It was really sad to see LaMichael James get hurt like that though. The game was already in hand

Old 10-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #69
country flag Neumann

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
It was really sad to see LaMichael James get hurt like that though. The game was already in hand
Fortunately, it looked worse than it was. He should be ready for Stanford, which is going to be a hell of a game.
Hope they get there 9-0 (Stanford) and 8-1 (Oregon).

Hey guys, who do you think would get to the NCG if the following teams ended up undefeated?
LSU/Alabama, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Stanford, Clemson, Boise State.

It obviously depends on how they play the remaining games, but for now I'd vote for LSU and Wisconsin.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #70

Old 10-13-2011, 04:40 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumann View Post
Fortunately, it looked worse than it was. He should be ready for Stanford, which is going to be a hell of a game.
Hope they get there 9-0 (Stanford) and 8-1 (Oregon).

Hey guys, who do you think would get to the NCG if the following teams ended up undefeated?
LSU/Alabama, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Stanford, Clemson, Boise State.

It obviously depends on how they play the remaining games, but for now I'd vote for LSU and Wisconsin.
It would take a lot if they all ended the whole season undefeated. Upsets are a-coming. They happen every year. I'm actually quite worried about Clemson's trip up to College Park to face Maryland.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #72

56-45. What craziness. Watkins broke Spiller's single game all-purpose yard record at Clemson. Kid is seriously a hiesman candidate. Plus Ellington has a career-high rushing day. Defense could not stop anything though. Terp QB CJ Brown is a player, they found their QB for the future.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #73
country flag Ajk822

Ajk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond reputeAjk822 has a reputation beyond repute

Being a current Penn State student, I don't yet know how to feel about our team. We're 6-1, but barely. But at the same time, we weren't "lucky" to be 6-1...we just always made dumb mistakes that allowed the other teams to be in the game when they shouldn't have been. Weird paradox.

Anyway, I can totally see this team heading into Wisconsin the Saturday after Thanksgiving at 10-1 and then blowing Wisconsins title hopes...and I can also see them going into the game at 7-4 and getting blown out.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:40 AM   #74
country flag Neumann

Boy, Clemson is rolling, and Watkins is a lot of fun.
Incredible that there are whispers about them going to the NCG
(very unlikely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajk822 View Post
Being a current Penn State student, I don't yet know how to feel about our team. We're 6-1, but barely. But at the same time, we weren't "lucky" to be 6-1...we just always made dumb mistakes that allowed the other teams to be in the game when they shouldn't have been. Weird paradox.

Anyway, I can totally see this team heading into Wisconsin the Saturday after Thanksgiving at 10-1 and then blowing Wisconsins title hopes...and I can also see them going into the game at 7-4 and getting blown out.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
I haven't watched the Lions from Nittany much (oh man, I remember how beautiful the campus looked all covered in snow once that I visited on a 31st of December), but the little I saw, the offense didn't look great.

The toughest game you have left is Nebraska. I think PS is a more solid team than Washington, and Washington could have beaten Nebraska with better officiating.

So I'd say 10-1 when Wisconsin comes is quite possible, but maybe only 60% likely due to that offense increasing the chances of upsets.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #75

Basically if your a fan of Stanford,Wisconsin,Clemson or Boise State you ned to be pulling against the Oklahoma schools and Alabama and LSU each week from here on out. The winner of Bama/LSU and the winner of Okie State/OU will be playing for the national title unless there are upsets.

This upcoming week LSU faces Auburn and Tyron Mathieu has just been suspended for the game. So it looks like the Honey Badger will have to miss the game. Can Auburn exploit this? LSU could still lose to Arkansas. I see more potential stumbling blocks on their path than Bama, so I will be pullin for LSU to beat Alabama.

The wildcard is Kansas State. If they go unbeaten they should be playing for the title because the strength of scehdule. However this is highly unlikely because they still have very hard games left.

Stanford and Wisconsin have played nothing but fluffballs thus far. Wisky has played Nebraska but it was at home. They haven't left Camp Randle yet this season(except for a neutral site game vs N.Illinois, I mean come on).

I am also not sure why everyone thinks Luck is running away with the heisman. Being the top pro prospect does not equate heisman winner.