NCAA 2011-2012 Football - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #16
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

What a game in Waco! Baylor up 47-23 and blows the lead as TCU takes the 48-47 lead. But Baylor hits a late FG to win 50-48

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #17
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Game of the year . I sure wish we had played the defense that TCU had today instead of the last few years' defense...they were really bad on D. But RG3 is a stud. And TCU showed some good progress at the end, good fight.

The game was really thrilling, as are most games with not much D. Some sloppy play at times but lots of great offensive plays. TCU's kicking game has struggled, Ross Evans is their kicker. He was a frosh when he missed 2 critical FGs against Utah in 2008 (the year we made the Sugar Bowl), and he's still not the best with kicking (missed 2 FGs, 1 extra point). Could've turned out a little different if he made them...

BTW: Utes game yesterday...running the flag was awesome and no hiccups there. Our team started strong and then sorta stalled in the 2nd half against Montana State but I think we were hiding some of our plays for the USC game. Plus it was our first game with a QB that had a surgically repaired shoulder this past spring and Montana State would be better than many of the bad FBS teams (they have a stud of a QB).
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
What a game in Waco! Baylor up 47-23 and blows the lead as TCU takes the 48-47 lead. But Baylor hits a late FG to win 50-48
What he said.

I backed TCU in-running in the 2nd Q @ 5/4 and +6.5 at HT. I gave up on both by end of the 3rd with TCU taking a ridiculous amount of time on that drive. A bit of a tease going ahead and then not winning it, but at least they covered the spread. I didn't think the Baylor kicker would make the FG, and the interception at the end didn't matter because there was no way the TCU kicker was going to make one from anything outside of the 30 (he was fucking awful all night).
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #19
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

HT: Auburn 17 - 21 Utah State

I can't wait to see how this ends.

and I can't also wait to see my beloved bulls against the always overrated(?) notre dame!

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #20
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Utah State has a good team this year. They showed some signs last year, creaming BYU and taking Oklahoma to the wire

And their HC was one of the coordinators for the Utes when they beat Alabama, so maybe it's an Alabama-team thing haha
Old 09-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #21
country flag The Freak

The Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
You also lost your offensive coordinator to Clemson. Chad Morris is going to run our offense this year.

There were some games last night. Just a bunch of blowous, only game of interest was Syracuse beating Wake Forest 36-29(ot). Wake blew a 15 point lead up in the Carrier Dome
Yep, and head coach to Pittsburgh. Our offensive coordinators become big names pretty quickly cause we always have one of the top offenses...o-coordinator from a couple years ago is at Auburn now..

Tim Henman--Gael Monfils--James Blake--Rafael Nadal--Jo-Wilfried Tsonga--John Isner--Janko Tipsarevic--Juan Martin Del Potro--Donald Young--Richard Gasquet.

The Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #22
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

So it's 21-21 now. I hope Utah State can keep it up. If they win, it would be bigger than Baylor over TCU, IMO.

W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Old 09-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #23
country flag Tzar

So, it's 31 Utah ST. 28 Auburn. Utah is 3rd and 7 on Auburn's 9. Let's see how this plays out.

Old 09-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #24
country flag Tzar

4th and 3... and ...they're not going for it. So they will go for the field goal (5 yd penalty for delay of the game)

HOOOOOOLYYYY, they faked it and he got it. 1st down on Auburns 2!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #25
country flag Tzar

Utah St. 38 - 28 Auburn..

Old 09-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #26
country flag Tzar

oh shit. no words for this. Utah St 38 - 41 Auburn.. how did this happen with 1 minute left?

Old 09-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #27
country flag straitup

Mega choke . Excellent onside kick for Auburn but Utah State played far too safe and then just had no shot when they had their last chances
Old 09-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #28
country flag Tzar

USF-ND delayed at halftime. :'(

Old 09-04-2011, 05:00 AM   #29
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

62-0, good start to the season for UCF
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:06 AM   #30
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Really disappointed in that 3Q from Oregon. Credit to LSU D and Special Teams, they won the game in that 3Q. And by the end LSU's O-Line was walking all over Oregon's D-Line.

It just got away from Oregon so quickly when they looked like the better team for most of the first half. And I thought they were going to make it a one score game when they got the ball back with just over six minutes to go, but they put together a horrible series.

It's going to be really hard for Oregon to have a crack at the national championship now, they will need to run the table, which I think they will - but will now need quite a bit else to go for them.

Harris's suspension ended up being more critical than Jefferson's and I'm not sure anyone would have predicted that before the game.

Boise will have another undefeated season, maybe a re-match of that incredible Fiesta Bowl game a few years back against Oklahoma will be this year's national championship?

As long as Oklahoma and Alabama don't go undefeated, it will be hard for the BCS to justify not giving Boise a crack at it. It would be ironic if Boise got there this year, because I think they had a better team last year with Pettis and Young at WR, but lost that crazy game against Nevada.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote