Igor Kunitsyn - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #196
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Igor Kunitsyn

shirtless Igor pictures!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #197
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpress0h
finally, an Igor Kunitsyn thread/forum.. type thing.. yeah. I'm new here buuuut I figured I might as well start my posting here. Anyway, I got to ballkid for Igor when he was playing in LA, a couple of weeks ago and he was such a doll! During one of the changeovers, it took me awhile to open the umbrella cause.. well I feel pretty dumb saying this but I didn't know how to open it. The umbrellas they used during qualies were different so it took me awhile to figure the new ones out. And by the time I did get it open, it was like.. a minute already and mind you, it was very verrry hot and sunny. It was pretty embarrassing but Igor didn't really mind and wasn't like a snob about it.. unlike Clement. But anyway, after he and Dmitry practiced this one time, Igor signed some autographs and took some pictures and left cause not too many people bothered him or knew who he was... totally not the case with Dmitry. He was swarmed by all these girls, it was pretty funny though cause Dima would actually stay and talk to all of them. I'm sure he enjoyed the attention, lol. Okay back to Igor. Sooo seeing him leaving, I rushed over to him and managed to have a small conversation with him about his next tournament. Either it was me or he's pretty shy. And then later on, when he and Dmitry were heading to their ride, me and my friends were walking to our car too. And since I didn't really want to seem stalkerish, I didn't bug them until they absolutely were going to go. So right before Igor got into the car, I turned around and waved very.. retardedly-looking and said "bye Igor!" And dude, holy crap. He winked at me and smiled and said good bye. I totally melted and became a fan for life. Too bad he's married
thanks for the info and welcome to the forums!

Old 08-10-2006, 02:30 AM   #198
country flag Scotso

Those are the best Igor pictures I've ever seen thankssssss

Old 08-10-2006, 02:43 AM   #199
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

He seems to be a nice kid. I saw him give a little boy his wristbands after a match.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:50 AM   #200
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

he looks better tanned and don't tell me the one in blue undies is Dima

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:59 AM   #201
country flag xpress0h

xpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
he looks better tanned and don't tell me the one in blue undies is Dima
How did you ever guess? They were practicing before Dima's match against Andy Roddick before he pulled out. Igor has a reaaaally bad shirt tan... I think he should practice with his shirt off more often of course to even out his tan.
xpress0h is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:14 PM   #202
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

mwuhahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahaha tanned boys !
so he still loves Dima

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 08-11-2006, 01:58 AM   #203
country flag Scotso

Does he?

That's hot.

Old 08-11-2006, 05:21 AM   #204
country flag xpress0h

xpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond reputexpress0h has a reputation beyond repute

What's this with Dima and Igor? lol
Old 08-11-2006, 06:49 PM   #205
country flag Scotso

Quote:
I want to know, too

Old 08-11-2006, 08:01 PM   #206
country flag silver7

silver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!
Does anybody know where he´ll play his next tournament?
Rafael Nadal
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Tommy Robredo

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

Marat Safin Mischa Zverev
silver7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #207
country flag xpress0h

I think his next tournament is the US Open. He's not in the main draw player list or qualies for Cincy and I don't think he's playing any challengers right now.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:40 PM   #208
country flag silver7

silver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright.
Thx for the information
Rafael Nadal
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Tommy Robredo

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

Marat Safin Mischa Zverev
silver7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:39 AM   #209
country flag Scotso

Maybe he'll play New Haven?

Old 08-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #210
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
sorry,u have to read the dimarat thread on dima's board to understand !shortly,we said abtdima that his true love is marat and trying to forget him playing with igor,and igor got inlove with dima ...crazy stuff !

Quote:

Quote: