Michael Llodra - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #286
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Llodra

Llodra-Roddick.Wimbledon.2010.2nd.incomplete (6 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #287
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

http://communities.canada.com/montre...el-llodra.aspx

for the cuteness
Old 07-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #288
country flag Chelem

Chelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond reputeChelem has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Michael Llodra

Hi !
I took some pics of Mika during several tournaments : Primrose Challenger (May 2010), Davis Cup (2006 & 2010)...
I posted them on my website : http://www.chelem.free.fr (section : news & photos).
Hope you'll appreciate them.
Bye !
Chelem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #289
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He beats quite easily Amalgro for a clash with Federer in the third round of Toronto. Since the end of spring he's very regular that's quite surprising for him who has always been up and down in the past He will finally catch the top 30 at 30 YO Maybe like Stepanek his best seasons will be be in his thirties.
For the ones who are interested in the tennis magazines of the month he deals with his story in DC since 2000 to 2010 on 3 pages with comments and some behind the scenes and also a little interview on the blog of Wilson http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/20...ichael-llodra/

Quote:
If you were NOT a Professional Tennis Player what would you see yourself doing instead?

Soccer player

Who do you admire the most?

My wife

What was your worst injury while playing tennis?

In Roland Garros Under 16’s, Fell on the court, and broke my arm

Tell us something that no one would know about you.

My passion is wine

Describe your idea of a perfect vacation.

Spend some time with my family in Bordeaux

What is your favorite fast food place?

Burger King, Double Whopper

What kind of pet do you have?

Dog, a lab named Sonny

Favorite Color?

Pink

What is the most listened to song on your iPod?

Bruce Springsteen - The River

What is your favorite movie quote?
“Okay, okay” – The Visitor

Mac or PC?

Mac

Blackberry or iPhone?

BB

One word you use too much

Fais chier, it means Shit

What is your most memorable story from tennis?

When I won Wimby dubs with Clement……we were drunk the night before…..just a little drunk

How many years have you been with Wilson?

17 years

What is the best thing about being part of the Wilson Team?

Everybody is nice and cool
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #290
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He beats quite easily Amalgro for a clash with Federer in the third round of Toronto.
Given the fact that they are roughly the same age, it is quite amazing that this will be their first meeting. Interesting match, I hope!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #291
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the itw. I like it.

Bordeaux vacation

The River... one of my fav's too

Okay.... I imagine him so well to do it

Fais ch... très élégat en tout circonstance Mika

Drunk before wimby final ?? On en apprend tous les jours LOL

Well, BONNE CHANCE contre FED !!!!!!!

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 08-12-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #292
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

They show his record in masters before the match and he won only 16 matches so only 14 before Toronto At 30 it's very few and in lequipe this morning i read that was the first time he was in third round in a MS. He's 3-0 up currently seems very focus while Federer serve is awful. Mika can do it i think.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #293
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

7/6 6/3 Federer
Soulage, did you see the match ?

Guy Forget
Old 08-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #294
country flag soulage

yes, he started very well with nice serve and Federer had a slow start playing poor at the beginning. Mika was 4-1 up and then Federer was OK with better serves and nice returns. Mika's serve became more poor and the second set went fast to 1-5* he got one break back but it has changed nothing. Mika didn't manage to keep his level of the beginning along the match so Federer felt more easy. Mika did a service a la cuillere in the second set It remains the doubles with Bennet.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #295
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

And they exchanged shirts at the end!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #296
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
And they exchanged shirts at the end!

They got crazy ? I mean, Fed got crazy ? (We already knew about Mika !!!!!!!)

They thought it was a football match ? (+, I've mistaken the towell for PSG jersey )

Guy Forget
Old 08-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #297
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Shame he couldn't keep up his level in the second set.

But he has good musical taste. Also love Springsteen's The River.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #298
country flag soulage

With Bennet they play the semi-final of Toronto today and that's a winnable match against Cermak/Mertinak. Take a master 1000 title could increase their confidence, for the moment they don't have really big wins together. Otherwise they will face each other in Cincy first round, pity.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #299
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Good for them, they can win today for sure but the next round will probably be against the Bryan...not easy at all.

They form a great pair but I prefer Clément/Llodra & Benneteau/Mahut
Old 08-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #300
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
They form a great pair but I prefer Clément/Llodra & Benneteau/Mahut
Me too for sure... just a pity they mixed up their team. Even if I admit Bennet / mika in DC and Mahut is a very great guy.

Guy Forget