Who on MTF have you met and what did you do with them? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you know any MTF posters in real life?

Yes 12 54.55%
No 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who on MTF have you met and what did you do with them?

i want details, juicey ones lol.

i have met -

sjoukje (carlita) - got matching tattoos

scoobs - met at queens, in derby twice and for a few seconds at wimbledon

peta pan - showed her all the places in derbados i have had sex or urinated lol

kezzi - met at queens, had a picture together like we said we would

fenna - met at queens with scoobs and kezzi.

i have become best friends with a poster off tennis forum called legend1, i saw the poster was from derby and i kind of was hoping to shag them until i found it is was a she and a lesbian lol. anyways that was the start of our friendship and i couldn't imagine life without her in it now!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who on MTF have you met and what did you do with them?

I've met PFloyd and a female poster who doesn't post here anymore, but her name is Tram.

No one else yet, though.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

So far...

Eve - met her lots of time, lives with me here now

Betty - met her two times in Italy, had a delicious dinner at her place, played footie with Francy and we we went to an aquarium in Genova the day after

ChiudiFan - she came over for dinner while she was learning French in SUI, also met her at Rosmalen tourney

Adee-Gee - met him this year and last year at Wimbledon, this year we had a memorable karaoke night downtown London, can't wait for him to come over here now

Castafiore - met her in Antwerp, not as grumpy as she appears to be on here she gave me those delicious Leonidas pralines

Rose - met her at Rosmalen and Rotterdam, very nice woman, had a gaucho's dinner in Rotterdam too

Clashcityrocker - met him at Rotterdam tournament, had a great time making fun of the spanish fangirls there , ate those delicious dutch hotdogs, was also there at gaucho's

Kezzi and Catchie - met the twins also in den Bosch and Rotterdam, were also at gaucho's, very nice girls.

Scoobs - met him at this year's and last year Wimbledon, was funny how nervous he was when Murray wasn't exactly playing his best tennis against some journeyman and struggled

Björki - met her here is SUI, we went to Gruyeres and Lausanne, was fun to speak mostly German
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

^damn man didn't realise you were at wimbledon this year, i was there on one of the days scoobs was to. would have been cool to have said hello and see your sexiness in person

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Let me see....

-Carlita...already know her since 1993
-Tedlesurfeur : met him in 2010, came over to my house with Carlita
-this year in Rotterdam met Calimero,Eve,Chiudifan,Kezzi and Catchie, had a lovely dinner at Gaucho's together afterwards. Was also fun watching the matches ...saw Rose in Rotterdam too
-met some inactive posters in the past as well
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Kose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Man, how could I forget Sjoukje...

Sammy, next year will be done!

Last edited by bokehlicious : 08-27-2011 at 12:38 PM.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I have met 2 very nice ladies, when I visited their counrty. Bonnie in the Netherlands and Jelena in Serbia.

Too bad, nobody comes to Portugal for tennis. Estoril Open is good...
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #8
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

had sex

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, i must have met about 30 of them

Old 08-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

I've met Johnny Groove as well as Har- Tru.

With Johnny, he played tennis while I tried to hit a ball, with Har Tru we went around Valencia and had a drink.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

bowling, tennis, croatian league basketball, drunk driving, getting totally wasted, gambling, post-Europa final piss-up
Old 08-27-2011, 03:04 PM   #12
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
had sex
with JMG?

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #13
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Sex, alcohol and perreo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Clansman, prawnik, henryC, marquez, Letsfixit, Excallibur, Nikki...

Bithday party gathering in Zagreb, sex and alcohol orgy, bowling, torn muscle, disabled tennis, gambling, SOS search for passed out mates, croatian food and bevarages, concert, basketball game etc....
Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
with JMG?
one of many, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Clansman, prawnik, henryC, marquez, Letsfixit, Excallibur, Nikki...

Bithday party gathering in Zagreb, sex and alcohol orgy, bowling, torn muscle, disabled tennis, gambling, SOS search for passed out mates, croatian food and bevarages, concert, basketball game etc....
passing out like maniacs. 2 wines in one second