Pam's People - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2002, 11:20 PM   #1
Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to behold
Default Pam's People

ATPworld needs more Pam. wta site was where I could preach the Pam's Religion and without that the word cannot be spread.

Come and join me.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2002, 11:21 PM   #2
Luna_Angel_84

Luna_Angel_84

Oh go on Pam, show us the Pamfro!
Luna_Angel_84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 11:22 PM   #3
>>vamos_tommy<<

>>vamos_tommy<<

I pledge allegiance to the holy Pamster

*bows*
>>vamos_tommy<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 11:22 PM   #4
Snuffkin

Snuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond repute

PAM! I love you.

Teach me the ways of Pam...I must be healed.
Old 09-29-2002, 11:23 PM   #5
Princess Fiona

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute

Yoooohoooooo!!!
Princess Fiona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 11:28 PM   #6
Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to beholdPamela Shriver is a splendid one to behold

My wonderful fans! Bestill your beating hearts and listen to Saint Pamster!

Repeat after me:

PamRockz.....
The PamFro is the best hairstyle ever....
Pam carried Martina Navratilova in their dubs partnership....
Pam is the finest Pammentator in the land...
Chris Evert Suckz (literally, so I've heard -its enough to make a giraffe blush) ....
Giraffes are wonderful creatures that must be protected....
Old 09-29-2002, 11:28 PM   #7
Pamela Shriver

Oh and before I forget:

DON'T MENTION THE GRAND SLAM RECORD...
Old 09-29-2002, 11:35 PM   #8
Snuffkin

Snuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond reputeSnuffkin has a reputation beyond repute

Pam...I love you
Old 09-29-2002, 11:45 PM   #9
Pamela Shriver

Quote:
Pam...I love you
Yeah baby, I love me too....

Where are the other Pam-Fans?? The legions of them?? Are they lost in the black cyber hole between the worlds of WTA and ATP??
Old 09-29-2002, 11:53 PM   #10
Snuffkin

Well, one won't register, one is eating, 2 are in bed, and that's just Brumshire...so I have no idea about the others.

I'm here though!
Old 09-29-2002, 11:58 PM   #11
Pamela Shriver

Quote:
I'm here though!
Yes! Thankfully! And I can count myself as a fan?? So thats two. Great, doubles my record number of fans....

Sing along with me: "Ms Pam-e-la-ee...."
Old 09-30-2002, 12:02 AM   #12
Snuffkin

Pam...any chance of me getting a poster of you from somehwere? I've searched high (very high) and low, but to no avail
Old 09-30-2002, 12:06 AM   #13
Pamela Shriver

Look even higher!

Well my dear friend and fan, I did once come across posters of my good self being put up for sale on Ebay. And they were Pamfro pics too. Awesome stuff. As well as an autographed baseball. I expect it was you who bought it all??
Old 09-30-2002, 12:09 AM   #14
Snuffkin

erm...yes, of course it was me. Who else? I am a fan of yours.
Old 09-30-2002, 12:12 AM   #15
Pamela Shriver

Who else? Well I wondered where my mom got all those posters from...