Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23351893/

Quote:

Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

While most of us want to lose a few pounds, this woman has a bizarre weight goal – to become the world’s fattest ever person.

And 52stone Susanne Eman, who consumes 22,000 calories a day, is not even half way to her 115stone target.

The single mum, 32, insists she is healthy, despite eating 11 times the recommended number of calories, and is more appealing to men.

She said: “The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. I’d love to find out if it’s possible to reach a ton. A previous record holder was 115stone, so I have to be at least that. At my current rate of growth, I should be 115stone by 41 or 42.”

Susanne – who cannot work due to her weight – visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel,16, and Brendin, 12, and spends eight hours filling six trollies.

Susanne, of Arizona, USA, insists she does simple exercises and has regular health checks.

But her doctor, who says she has no health or psychiatric problems, has warned her diet could kill her.

Dr Patrick Flite said: “She’s really playing Russian roulette with her life.”

Susanne said if she becomes ill her sister Cassie will look after her kids.
What a selfish and pathetic human being, how is that she doesn't work, her family has to support the crazy and on top of everything she says that her sister will look after the kids if something happens.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2011, 05:04 AM   #2
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

Since she is under the AHCCCS program (knd of like a state funded health care), the taxpayers in AZ are stuck with her health care expense which will be huge soon.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all for body acceptance, but this is ridiculous
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:29 AM   #4
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

So selfish...wasn't there an Ohio man or woman or someone that said they wanted to become the fattest person sometime last year. (Maybe I'm going nuts but I thought I remember a post about it in Non-Tennis)

What man would appreciate that?
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #5
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a good idea she gets a second opinion from another Psychiatrist.....
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
consumes 22,000 calories a day
Damn. I guess it means kilo cal and not actual calories and 22 000 kcal is so much it's kinda hard to imagine...

Even taking something high calorie, lets say rice it's still over 6kg. Sugar it would represent eating almost 5kg. She probably isn't eating that kind of raw energy and the water and fibre content must be added too so I guess she is stuffing herself with around 8-10kg every day and probably LOTS of fat too in order to reach that calorie mark. Imagine that. She literally eats an entire person every week.

She probably sleeps around 8-10 hours she must spend almost every hour awake eating. What a pig She is basically a farm animal. Shame she isn't in reality because then her body could feed an entire family in Somalia for a month
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbatard

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #8
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't they use normal kgs to describe her weight, using converter is most irritating.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Disgraceful
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #10
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Two things:

1) How the fuck do you even consume that many calories in a day? I love to eat, but shiet, even if I went on a manic binge, there's no way in hell I could consume that much.

2) those bed sheets are from walmart.
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

From local news:

Quote:
Casa Grande woman strives to be world's fattest
By Nicole Crites
Aug 19, 2011 10:56 a.m.

An Arizona mom, who lives near Casa Grande, is getting international attention for her larger-than-life dream of becoming the fattest woman in the world.

Susanne Eman, 32, runs an online blog On the Way to 1600+ Pounds where she describes herself as "your average gal next door who just happens to have a body to match the size of her personality."

British tabloids have run articles claiming this 728-lb single mother of 12- and 16-year-old boys wants to be 800 pounds by the end of the year, and eventually tip the scales at 1 ton.

CBS 5 News asked Susanne Eman for an on-camera interview, but she refused. Eman said that she had signed an exclusive agreement with another media outlet.

Dr. Patrick Flyte is one of Eman's physicians. He told CBS 5 News that he warned Eman that if she continues to put on weight, she'll be putting her health at risk.

"Quite honestly she didn't seem to comprehend the medical or physical risks to her body and health with the goal of hers of being the fattest living woman in the world," said Flyte. "If she does pursue this goal, in all likelihood, she's definitely going to have a premature death and it could happen literally within a few years."

We posted the story on our CBS 5 Morning News and KPHO CBS 5 News Facebook pages and generated more than 150 comments in a matter of hours.

The pictures from her blog and journaling chronicle a troubling tale of a woman who embraced the weight she says she did not at first intentionally gain, to eventually decide to self-exploit her size.

"From the time I was 20 to the time I was 30, I went from 300 pounds to 500 pounds. I noticed that I liked the way the weight felt, and the way my body was filling out," she writes on her blog. "Then, one day at 30 years old I was surfing the net. I came across a dating banner for SSBBW's (Super-Size Big Beautiful Women). I had never heard that term before. I decided to find out what it meant. That got the ball rolling for me. I was impressed and excited. Deep down I had always known I wanted to be fat, but I thought I was alone in this feeling. I began to look into how fat other people were able to become, how they did it, side effects, and whether it could be done in a safe and healthy manner. The more I learned, the more I wanted to let go and gain weight."

She told the British tabloid The Daily Mail that the bigger she gets, the better she feels. She said she wants to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton, and despite her doctor's warnings, she's sticking to her goal.

"I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?"

She's reportedly unemployed and uses a motorized scooter to get around and do things like her monthly eight-hour grocery trips which, The Mail reports, fills six carts.

"I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day," she told The Daily Mail. "My muscles need to hold up my weight so I have to stay strong."

"Dear Lord, someone stop her. It isn't that important to be known as the BIGGEST in the world. Is it worth dying for?" asked Donna Stauffenberg-Raube on a CBS 5 Facebook page.

Jessica Allen lives in Casa Grande and said maybe since there isn't much to do there, Eman was looking for attention.

We also heard from a lot of viewers who wanted to know why no one from Social Services has intervened, others demanding Eman's children be removed from the house, and some posters angry about what implications this has for public health care.

"Does she have insurance? I would think that the company would have addressed this issue. Why hasn't anyone in a professional capacity stepped in?" asked Maryjane Gonter.

"It's a sad goal. But she is an American and has the freedom to (choose), regardless of what anyone else has to say," said Karin Chittleborough.

"She needs psychiatric help. The same way that anorexics need it. This isn't about food," said Tanja Cooper.

We invite you to sound off by clicking the links to our Facebook pages at CBS 5 Morning News and KPHO CBS 5 News

Stay with KPHO.com and CBS 5 News as we work to contact Eman.

Copyright 2011 KPHO. All rights reserved.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be dead before she reaches her goal weight.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 08-19-2011 at 10:48 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #13
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?
Stay healthy? Fuck... She's not mentally or physically healthy.

There is no way she goes to the bathroom by herself. Anyone who wipes her ass and febreezes her cooch should be held criminally co-responsible.

But in all this stupidity, this takes the cake:

Quote:
"It's a sad goal. But she is an American and has the freedom to (choose), regardless of what anyone else has to say," said Karin Chittleborough.
I mean come on...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:28 AM   #14
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
But in all this stupidity, this takes the cake:

Quote:
I mean come on...
But this is exactly the mindset of so many Americans. They take that stuff literally and from the level of a 4-year old. As soon as anyone suggests something is bad (or even that it should be reconsidered), they rant about "freedom" and swear that you are unAmerican if you don't let them pursue their dreams. The writers of the Constitution and other American philosophers never intended for you to pursue retarded, childish dreams; they wrote their philosophies with the understanding that you would use a microgram of sense.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:45 AM   #15
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

People around the world are starving - and this woman is eating for 11 people every day.

Pathetic. Only in the US of A.
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote