Tennis Masters Cincinnati, 14.08.2011-21.08.2011 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #16
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Masters Cincinnati, 14.08.2011-21.08.2011

N. Djokovic 4 0
A. Murray 6 3
this result says something?
Murray was too strong last time,
at least David´s two start games were impressive

Quote:
Are you suggesting he has no plan to win, or no plan to be like Agassi?How can you exactly plan to win?
1. David always plays better vs. top players, he has a stimulus in such matches... That is why I hoped that ´he plans to win` vs. Muzza.
2. my (very private) opinion: by talent David may be is more better tennisman,
however mentally (that is why physically too...) he is ´little bit´ weaker than Andre. Andre very often could make a gift for his fans - win unbelievable matches, 3-setters, when it was already 0-2; yes, and David could do this (f.e. vs. Federer in 2005, etc.), but just couple of times...

Agassi always, in every his match, had very strong ``plan to win``, futhermore, he had a ``plan`` to be a tennis champion.
And, as every one knows, he was a champion.

I´m very sorry that David cannot execute yet his own such a ´winner plan´ .
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote