Tiago Fernandes - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tiago Fernandes

Up-and-coming Brazilian player who is transitioning into the pros He is the #3 ranked junior in his age group of 1993. Won the Junior Australian Open earlier this year. I will post his results here for anyone who is interested

Right now he is playing in the Brazil F27 futures tournament. He won his first round match against his friend Bruno Sant'Anna, 6-2, 6-2 and his second round match against Victor Maynard, 6-2, 2-6, 6-2. He advances to the quarterfinals to face the second seed, Daniel Silva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.

Last edited by Pirata. : 10-07-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
country flag ChicaG

ChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiago Fernandes

Pics of Tiago at the Unicef Open this year in Rosmalen - Holland

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4&id=637480839

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d&id=637480839

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...c&id=637480839

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...c&id=637480839

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...f&id=637480839

!Horacio Zeballos!

Fernando Gonzalez - Adrian Mannarino - Henri Kontinen - Facundo Bagnis - Juan Monaco

Also, Im a proud supporter of all the Argentinian players!
Davis Cup 2010: Semifinal France - Argentina
Davis Cup 2012: 1st round Germany - Argentina
ChicaG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting!

Tiago lost in quarterfinals of the Brazil F27 to #2 seed Daniel Silva He will play F28 next week in Fernandopolis.

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #4
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Tiago is in the semifinals of the Brazil F28 futures!

He will play the top seed tomorrow!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #5
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Tiago
Old 10-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #6
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Tiago reached the singles semi and doubles final of the Brazil F28 futures! He had a really tight three setter against the top seed (which is probably why he withdrew from the doubles final) but he is gradually gaining experience

I'm not sure where he's playing next year, maybe taking a week off. Keep fighting Tiago!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #7
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Tiago got a WC to the challenger in Sao Paulo next week!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2010, 05:32 AM   #8
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Tiago won his first round match in Sao Paulo! He was losing 3-6, 0-2 when there was a rain delay, but he came back today and won the second set 7-5, saving THREE match points and served up a bagel in the third! Fantastic win for him!

He will play Nicolas Devilder next.

From this article (sorry the translation isn't so great!)

Quote:
"It was a new situation for me, I've never had a match interrupted and delayed until the next day and it was a difficult night," he said, explaining that both he and Meirelles were in an unfamiliar situation, as they train and travel together and are guided by Larri Passos. "We were kind of stuck, could not get a good feel, nor have the support of the coach, who in turn also could not say anything."

"Yesterday (Monday) evening, I could not get a feel for the balls. When we restarted today, I tried to apply a little more." He admits there is some pressure with both the public and press. "There are external factors that should not influence me, but you eventually create this expectation that does not exist. Fortunately, I managed to reassure myself."

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Tiago's tentative schedule for the first couple months He will play AO qualies, a few challengers, and Costa do Sauipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
He will play here (don't know if he will have a WC, probably yes). According to this news (http://globoesporte.globo.com/tenis/...lian-open.html) his schedule for the start of the year is:

27/12 - São Paulo futures
03/01 - São Paulo challenger
10/01 - Australian Open qualies
24/01 - Singapore challenger
31/01 - Burnie challenger
07/02 - ATP 250 Costa do Sauipe

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's a lot of travelling! Where does he get the money from? Why doesn't he just stay in SA?
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
country flag Vaxeyq

Vaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsors and rich daddy

Baghdatis-Ferrer-Ferrero-Lopez-Monaco-Nalbandian-Nieminien-Querrey-Raonic

Berankis-Montanes-Fognini-Starace-Young-Yani-Tipsarevic-Blake-Schuettler-Gabashvili-L.Mayer-Istomin-Lu-Del Potro-Goulbev-Petzschner-Starace-Bellucci-Mathieu-Brown-Lorenzi-Sweeting-Acasuso-Troicki-Mahut
Vaxeyq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
country flag ChicaG

ChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond reputeChicaG has a reputation beyond repute

Today in Sao Paulo. Till the rain came again..

!Horacio Zeballos!

Fernando Gonzalez - Adrian Mannarino - Henri Kontinen - Facundo Bagnis - Juan Monaco

Also, Im a proud supporter of all the Argentinian players!
Davis Cup 2010: Semifinal France - Argentina
Davis Cup 2012: 1st round Germany - Argentina
ChicaG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #13
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

First round loss in the Futures, and out 2nd round of Qualifying for the Challenger. Disappointing two weeks, he'll need a miracle in Australia.
GasquetGulbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:20 AM   #14
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Seems he has an injury to his leg and won't play Brasil Open
http://www.tenisnews.com.br/modules....icle&sid=37869

He was supposed to play some challengers after AO qualies but got hurt. He'll go to Costa do Sauipe to train with Bellucci a bit, then spend some weeks in Balneário Camboriú to train, then he will start again playing challengers at the end of February

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-12-2011, 04:15 AM   #15
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Finally back playing

Qualified to the MD for the Kyoto challenger and won his first round match against Yang Tsung-Hua. Lost in the second round to Simon Stadler but it was a good result

Quote:
Quote: