It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #61
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

the USO does some stuff a bit different with the three-day first round, right? I guess it will be the top men's half (the half that plays tomorrow)? Normally it'd be the half playing Tuesday in any other tourney but not the USO I don't think. Tangy prob knows better as she has actually been to the USO

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #62
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

So, Andy will play Wednesday. Does that mean he will have to play consecutive days if he win? I'm a little confused with the schedule this year...
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #63
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

No, should be ok. the USO Always does this with the three-day first round, he'll play weds, then Fri
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...l?promo=subnav

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #64
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

he remains in tennis, but he doesn't do it for
honest fun and self-improvement. the freakish, childish stupid, mindless, unclever, bizarre manic, angry behavior is due to his feeling of pressure to do charity work.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:43 AM   #65

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arodfanpe666o View Post
So, Andy will play Wednesday. Does that mean he will have to play consecutive days if he win? I'm a little confused with the schedule this year...
Thank you.

Fingers crossed he will make good tournament. He really needs it.

Last edited by arodfanpe666o : 08-30-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #66

Federer is complaining that the surface is slower. Do you know something about it?
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #67
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute

when i was watching coverage yesterday, it does look like the courts are playing slower, and quite a few of the players are saying that, too (iirc, mardy was also one of them).

but it might be due to the weather or other outside circumstances, so it might be too soon to really say anything for sure.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #68
country flag Deboogle!.

ESPN last night talked about it. Pam Shriver talked to the tourney referee or something and he said that the recipe for the court was the same but with the bad weather in the weeks before the tourney, they didn't get played on as much as usual Theoretically then, the courts should speed up as people play on it and it gets smoothed out.

Just watching some matches, the court does not feel "slow" to me. Maybe just a little slower than usual.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:08 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
ESPN last night talked about it. Pam Shriver talked to the tourney referee or something and he said that the recipe for the court was the same but with the bad weather in the weeks before the tourney, they didn't get played on as much as usual Theoretically then, the courts should speed up as people play on it and it gets smoothed out.

Just watching some matches, the court does not feel "slow" to me. Maybe just a little slower than usual.
Well, thank you very much. It would be nice to have at least 1 Slam, where the surface is Not slow...

Anyway, I don't know why they slowed down the courts everywhere, but maybe this is not worth discussing...
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #70
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post

Yea this is just one of those thing players complain about week to week. Seriously, tennis players are the most picky athletes in the world...if it's not the courts, then the balls are too slow/fast.

Just watching, I agree Deb the courts look pretty quick to me. I think anyone who watched Golubev crack the ball around last night could agree with that. IMHO, even if the courts a wee bit slower due the weather or the fact they haven't gotten the play..it's still the fastest grand slam of the four by far.

So looks I get the crappy part of the draw tomorrow...oh well, that's why they sell beer right?
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #71
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Attending first day of USO is the best; the crowds aren't suffocatingly bad and you get to see more players on the outer courts. Plus, a lot of people couldn't attend Monday because mass transit wasn't working.

I am now debating if I really want to make myself crazy and attend Super Saturday? The thought, is scary.

Andy needs to beat Russell in straights tonight. I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't take advantage of this draw, and I'm sick of being disappointed.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #72
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute

that scoreline against russell. i only watched most of the first set, but did andy ever get up to the baseline? i was smh that he was hanging back so much. it's a norm for him, but you'd think against russell he'd try to foster a different approach (and not just silly net ones) to try and carry it into the other rounds.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #73
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think about anything anymore, he has made me as crazy as he is.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #74
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really not looking forward to watching Andy lose to Sock tonight.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #75
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Andy with Jack when he was ten. Andy was told Jack was an up and coming junior player and he replied "He'll probably kick my [butt] someday". Let's hope he has predicted wrong.

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote