2011 hard court swing - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:47 AM   #31
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 hard court swing

You will see. On which court and in which time is match sheduled?

Last edited by petar_pan : 08-31-2011 at 04:54 PM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #32
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

you two don't have any manners, do you?
Old 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #33
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
oh we have manners

but im trying to figure out exactly what marin and bernard have shown you to think that bernard will beat him easily

bernard doesnt have the weapons to beat marin in the manner you think

and what exactly did you expect coming in here and saying all the stuff you did?
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #34
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
oh we have manners

but im trying to figure out exactly what marin and bernard have shown you to think that bernard will beat him easily

bernard doesnt have the weapons to beat marin in the manner you think

and what exactly did you expect coming in here and saying all the stuff you did?
what, i can't say he will lose? bernard is good on majors, marin sucks everywere in recent times. pity, but just he does.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #35
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were preaching 'Marin the slam winner, I can tell these things' right here a year ago. Now, mug Tomic is clearly the better player. What exactly are you hoping for in term of manners? Laughing without ridicule is the mildest form of response to your blatant bandwagon hopping, if you ask me. If you wish, we can discuss your manners in all sorts of situations, but the player forum is not a place for it, just as you bandwagonning Tomic is better suited to his forum. Not too hard to learn your way around this forum.

Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:57 PM   #36
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
You were preaching 'Marin the slam winner, I can tell these things' right here a year ago. Now, mug Tomic is clearly the better player. What exactly are you hoping for in term of manners? Laughing without ridicule is the mildest form of response to your blatant bandwagon hopping, if you ask me. If you wish, we can discuss your manners in all sorts of situations, but the player forum is not a place for it, just as you bandwagonning Tomic is better suited to his forum. Not too hard to learn your way around this forum.
it seems you like to attack and lie, too. i know you like to attack everywere snd everybody, i saw that on GM billion times. but i didn't know you like to lie. that's about manners.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #37
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what, i can't say he will lose? bernard is good on majors, marin sucks everywere in recent times. pity, but just he does.
you didnt juist say he'd lose you said he'd lose easily and that bernard was the much better player..and i struggle to see how you have drawn that conclusion

also ..bernard can beat federer and reach the semis? no, just no

it seems like you were drawn into bernard by his wimbledon run which he quite honestly more than likely wouldnt have had if robin was healthy when he met him in the 3rd round
Old 09-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #38
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
you didnt juist say he'd lose you said he'd lose easily and that bernard was the much better player..and i struggle to see how you have drawn that conclusion

also ..bernard can beat federer and reach the semis? no, just no

it seems like you were drawn into bernard by his wimbledon run which he quite honestly more than likely wouldnt have had if robin was healthy when he met him in the 3rd round
easily... i mean it will be in 4 close sets but bernard will be ahead whole match and actually never in doubt. he played extraordinary vs soderling and in wimbledon. didn't he served for 2:2 lead vs djokovic and was up a break in 4-th? everything ok, i said what i want. that's all.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #39
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Not Before:13:00 on COURT 17
Women's Singles - 2nd Round
Petra Cetkovska(CZE) vs. Ana Ivanovic(SRB)[16]

Men's Singles - 2nd Round
Bernard Tomic(AUS) vs. Marin Cilic(CRO)[27]

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...promo=facebook

Goooooo Marin just play your best and have confidence!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #40
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it seems you like to attack and lie, too. i know you like to attack everywere snd everybody, i saw that on GM billion times. but i didn't know you like to lie. that's about manners.
Someone who is banned a gazillion times is preaching to me about manners, attacking people, etc, etc. Zemljo otvori se If you insist I'll find your posts and quote them.

Meanwhile, I suggest you decide whether you still have reason to post in Marin's player forum.

Samanosuke showing his tennis expertise, promising to self-ban himslef from MTF permanently should Čilić:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
About a 500 depends which players he beat on the road to the title . About masters 1000 or GS 1/2 you have my word
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #41
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

i didn't attack anybody. this isn't your forum. like i said: you don't have any manners. so silence, please.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #42
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
easily... i mean it will be in 4 close sets but bernard will be ahead whole match and actually never in doubt. he played extraordinary vs soderling and in wimbledon. didn't he served for 2:2 lead vs djokovic and was up a break in 4-th? everything ok, i said what i want. that's all.
well obviously you have your oppinion and i dont agree with it so we'll have to agree to disagree and see what happens

as a fan of marin though i think we should hope that he wins
Old 09-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #43
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

go Marin!

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #44
country flag misty1
Banned!

marin up 5-1 over tomic in the first set, he's on playing great so far

10 winners and just 5 unforced errors
Old 09-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #45
country flag misty1
Banned!

marin takes the first set 6-1

delicious stuff from him so far

12 winners, 5 unforced errors