Hey guys - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
country flag fedexpress06

fedexpress06 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey guys

I'm new to this forum. I have posted in another forum but have decided to join this one in hopes of discussing tennis and engaging in debates without anything getting personal. My favorite players are Federer, Gasquet, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Haas, and Nalbandian. I hope this will be a great experience.
fedexpress06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey guys

Hmm.... I would suggest acquiring a new list of favourite players based on what this forum is like, but then any such list would ultimately be filled with players who regularly have derision and scorn heaped upon them.

Such minor qualms aside, welcome to MTF!

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome fedexpress06. May your back be broad, your temperament be even and your heart be stout

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1yer View Post
Olympics SIngles GOLD is the most important criteria for this.
If one doesnt have it - He aint elite - pure and simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
So, Miloslav Mecir and Marc Rosset are elite, John McEnroe and Ival Lendl are not. Got you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man View Post
So Massu > Djokovic, Federer, Lendl, McEnroe, and Sampras
barbadosan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #4
country flag oematoema

oematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond reputeoematoema has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedexpress06 View Post
I'm new to this forum. I have posted in another forum but have decided to join this one in hopes of discussing tennis and engaging in debates without anything getting personal. My favorite players are Federer, Gasquet, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Haas, and Nalbandian. I hope this will be a great experience.
Mugs from a weak era.
oematoema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and hope you grow a tough hide, because if you're looking for a forum where things don't "get personal" afraid this is not the one. That aside. hope you will enjoy the lively debates that occure
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
country flag Mariselle

Mariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond reputeMariselle has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings. I'm a newb here too. My favorite player is also Federer, whom I've had the pleasure of watching play at Wimbledon Centre Court.
Mariselle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #7
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedexpress06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariselle View Post
Greetings. I'm a newb here too. My favorite player is also Federer, whom I've had the pleasure of watching play at Wimbledon Centre Court.
hi guys,

welcome to the forum...

i am the resident net stalker now that bilbo is not around that much anymore... i have a few personal issues that i am working on so apologies in advance if anything untoward should happen... yeah, and a word of advice: don't mention passwords, pin numbers or credit card numbers in any pm's and stuff...

other than that, will be good to see you out in the jungle... and if you dont see me around for a while it means the website administrators have given me some more holiday time...

feel welcome and big cheers,

fast_clay
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #8
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Welcome to the forum guys.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there newbies, welcome!
And yeah, like others have already said, we've got quite a few nice folks over here, but also a couple of loonies.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #10
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum, guys!!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #11
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #12
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

hello fedexpress06 and Mariselle