Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #196
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name

Into the final, good luck against the winner of Groth/Nevolo

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #197
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Plays Groth.

Some screen shots from this week with Billy Heiser, them and their stache lol.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #198

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

First Challenger Title

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Old 11-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #199
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

He will have a chance to break into TOp 100 early next year if he continues to improve

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #200

---
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #201
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

The Last American Challenger: It’s a Wide Open Field - http://www.changeovertennis.com/last...de-open-field/

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-20-2013, 02:42 AM   #202
country flag kidbourbon

kidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond repute

Sandren moves really well.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #203
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sandgren Prevails at JSM Illinois Challenger

Quote:
After a three year absence, the trophy at the University of Illinois JSM Champaign Challenger returned to a player with college roots.

Sandgren claimed his first Challenger Singles title
courtesy, Tennis Sandgren Facebook Page
After former Illini Amer Delic took the title at this Challenger in 2006, the event continued to go to past college players as it was won by Jesse Levine (Florida), Kevin Anderson (Illinois) and Michael Russell (Miami) from 2007 to 2009, respectively.

The landscape changed in 2010 with a win by Alex Bogomolov and then Alex Kuznetsov. Last year's winner, Tim Smyczek, had also decided to forego college, though he had quite a successful year after the win.

Former Tennessee Volunteer Tennys Sandgren changed the pattern with a win in this year's event that followed the elimination of three top seeds.

It seemed like nothing was easy in this end-of-season tournament as seeds fell and matches ran long. Fatigue was definitely in the air.

After Eric Crepaldi of Italy took out top-seeded Smyczek, the path to the finalist spot opened up for seventh-seeded Sam Groth. But he still had to get past former home court hero Dennis Nevolo.

Nevolo had beaten No. 6 Rik De Voest as well as Ed Corrie before taking out John Milton in an epic match, where he survived five match points in the third set tiebreaker before prevailing 3-6,6-1,7-6(7).

Fortunately for Groth, Nevolo didn't have quite enough left in the semis and went down, 7-6(6),6-4, before a large crowd applauding his run. But Nevolo was pleased with his accomplishments. "Playing back in Champaign was a huge inspiration for me," said Nevolo. "I love playing in front of the Illini family. I'm really looking forward to 2014."

Unseeded Sandgren had fought his way to the finals too. He beat Filip Peliwo, No. 2 Jack Sock, No. 8 JP Smith (also a former Vol) and Daniel Smethurst in the semifinals. In an exciting championship match, Sandgren was able to squeeze out 3-6,6-3,7-6(4) win over Groth.

Sandgren did not get the sweep, as he and Texas A&M grad Austin Krajicek (seeded two) lost in the finals of doubles to the unseeded team of Ed Corrie (University of Texas) and Daniel Smethurst. That match was yet another testament to the tournaments high caliber of players with a 7-6,0-6,10-7 score.

Though the sweep would have been nice, the singles win was especially sweet for Sandgren, who had lost in the semifinals the previous week to Smyczek in Knoxville.

Although Sandgren went to the University of Tennessee, he does have connections with the University of Illinois. His current coach, Billy Heiser, is a former member of the Illini tennis team. Sandgren is also sponsored by Athletic DNA, the clothing line whose founders include former Illinois player Michael Calkins.

"It's really special to win my first Challenger, especially here in Champaign," said Sandgren after the match. "Taking a step forward and winning my first Challenger feels great."
tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1826

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #204
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Olivia Rogowska ‏@oliviarogowska 3h

Just witnessed the saddest goodbye @TennysSandgren @RhyneWilliams pic.twitter.com/TVoHpJivwM

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #205
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Almost forgot.

Quote:
Tennys Sandgren ‏@TennysSandgren 30 Nov

Happy #Movember pic.twitter.com/0g8J52CzOi

Rhyne's Picture Thread

Last edited by SapELee : 12-01-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #206
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #207
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Serve 4 Summit Gallery:http://jacquicolephotography.pixiese...rvesforsummit/

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #208
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #209
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Tough loss in the AOWC Playoff. Tennys will start the year in Noumea, New Caledonia.

http://tenniseastcoast.com/2013/12/2...itle-for-2013/

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #210
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Won the doubles title with Austin in Noumea. In Melbourne getting ready for AO Qualies, GL.

Rhyne's Picture Thread