I have a great tennis site! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
country flag mcalin76

mcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond reputemcalin76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have a great tennis site!

As a young tennis coach (many years ago) I always had problems finding great ideas to make my students' time on the court fun and challenging. I paid coaches to share their secret drills, games, tips and just to let me watch their tennis lessons.
All that information helped me become a better coach and now I want to share it with you (unless you don't care to be a better tennis professional - which I doubt
So check out the links below this message and make tennis a better activity for you and your students!
mcalin76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote