Djokovic jokes around with a gun pointed at him - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #46
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic jokes around with a gun pointed at him

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Seriously? This is the kind of stuff that makes you outraged?
Just as USTA poster. Deep minded topic.

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #47
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a moron this Tipsarevic is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Most annoying person in tennis world.
I didnt see tipsy as so annoying, but the ass-kissing, and these sort of garbage showoffs... definitely.

Id put jim courier there, but yes, janko is getting on my nerves a lot.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #48
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
The only bad thing about that is the caption, simply because it makes Tipsarevic look desperate, living through Novak's achievements and throwing shade at Rafa via Novak when Rafa would obviously completely crush him (and probably has even more incentive to do so now).
Tipsarevic said he can't wait to jump out of the airplane if Serbia wins DC again (new idea for the celebration), I guess that's just how he rolls Too bad he isn't a football player or something like that
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #49
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Seriously? This is the kind of stuff that makes you outraged?
If They were Roger and Stan you'd be all over MTF

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #50
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Behave or I'll send ToJo
Old 07-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #51
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
I don't find it funny, either and agree that Janko should've known it can be controversial for someone.
Then again, some love to do silly/crazy things with their friends, and Nole is one of them. You may have your opinion on whether it was careless of him(Janko) to put that pic in public, but definitely not about the fact that Nole took that sort of picture with his friends privately. Make sure that it was Janko who posted it on the net. Do you know what was Nole's thoughts on this issue?
Nothing official, but I am sure he thought it was terrible judgement on Janko's part. Even when it was happening, he probably thought it was wrong but wanted to please tipsarevic. Novak needs to draw that hard line and finally create some enemies instead of being a friend to everyone. You can be friendly during davis cup, but novak has to remember the up-front asskissing that troicki and tipsarevic give to him can't always be genuine.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #52
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Not really. I'd just wonder if they'd been drinking that day.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #53
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsarevic is a clown. I liked the guy but the more stories about him are revealed the more you find out about his clowny antics lmao.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #54
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic and Tipsarevic are both massive idiots, but it was a joke. Nothing offensive or harmful in it. Sure, it's a little extreme, but anyone who isn't a wussy little crybaby won't have any trouble with it. I have to say that "How much $$$ would Nadal gief" is quite funny though.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #55
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega DC View Post
Djokovic and Tipsarevic are both massive idiots, but it was a joke. Nothing offensive or harmful in it. Sure, it's a little extreme, but anyone who isn't a wussy little crybaby won't have any trouble with it. I have to say that "How much $$$ would Nadal gief" is quite funny though.
er, some people can have legit issues with gun jokes, dont mean they are wussies or crybabies.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #56
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
Nothing official, but I am sure he thought it was terrible judgement on Janko's part. Even when it was happening, he probably thought it was wrong but wanted to please tipsarevic. Novak needs to draw that hard line and finally create some enemies instead of being a friend to everyone. You can be friendly during davis cup, but novak has to remember the up-front asskissing that troicki and tipsarevic give to him can't always be genuine.
Fair enough. Still I'm not sure if fans have the right to judge on players' private lives, when they keep it to themselves & don't do any outrageous things. Anyway, I can't see Nole change his attitude towards his friends because of those reasons.

What a glorious day for off-topic forum.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #57
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's a big deal at all. I get why some do, though.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #58
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post
er, some people can have legit issues with gun jokes, dont mean they are wussies or crybabies.
Why? It's probably fake and Djokovic and Tipsarevic are being two idiots having a little joke, so why should anyone find it offensive?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #59
country flag Vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega DC View Post
Why? It's probably fake and Djokovic and Tipsarevic are being two idiots having a little joke, so why should anyone find it offensive?
because there are people who have had not so pleasant experiences with guns.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #60
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Behave or I'll send ToJo

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote