Djokovic jokes around with a gun pointed at him - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #31
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic jokes around with a gun pointed at him

Janko posted that like a week ago, I remember chuckling about it, it wasn't until some butthurt tard on twitter saw it and went nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #32
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Jokes with guns aren't funny

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #33
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

well, i think we just got a sneak peak into tipsarevic's post-tennis career.

Seriously, the fact that he isn't even apologetic about it and thinks this is acceptable displays him as a sociopath in my eyes. I hope the atp tournament curse continues throughout the rest of his career.

And Djokovic, smarten the fuck up. Just because they are your countrymen doesn't mean you have to spend every waking second of your life with them. If they are bad apples, stay the hell away from them.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #34
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

a lame joke but nothing to get mad about, as I see it.

tipsy get revealed as a moron once again. lets hope djnole doesnt go his route.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #35
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
well, i think we just got a sneak peak into tipsarevic's post-tennis career.

Seriously, the fact that he isn't even apologetic about it and thinks this is acceptable displays him as a sociopath in my eyes. I hope the atp tournament curse continues throughout the rest of his career.

And Djokovic, smarten the fuck up. Just because they are your countrymen doesn't mean you have to spend every waking second of your life with them. If they are bad apples, stay the hell away from them.
That was taken during the DC weekend, so what?

I can see the point why some of you feel that it wasn't cool to post such a pic on the net and with that kind of caption to some degree. But you have nothing to do with how and with whom he has to spend his time off court. As far as they don't do something illegal or with harmful intent, they can do whatever they want. It's absolutely not your business.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #36
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsa wanted to show once he almost took down the future number one, but then was merciful. "legenda"
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #37

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
That was taken during the DC weekend, so what?

But you have nothing to do with how and with whom he has to spend his time off court. As far as they don't do something illegal or with harmful intent, they can do whatever they want. It's absolutely not your business.
If you care about the image of the sport and maintaining its popularity, then it is your business. You can't have the #1 player in the world doing this if you want the sport to thrive, what kind of message is he sending. Publicly, it's inexcusable. Privately, I have nothing against what you said but it's a damn question mark about what he thinks is humorous in life.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:27 PM   #38
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkdelux View Post
Yeah, but they are not little boys. They are high profile professional athletes and one of them is no.1 in the world and a national hero. Never mind that they were having fun, publicly it just looks really bad. Tipsarvic is an idiot for arguing anything different.
Yeah, I already addressed that in my original post, my point is that Tipsarevic is the only one to blame for this, Djokovic had nothing to do with putting it up in public
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #39
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

I'm as anti-gun as it gets, and this is such a fucking stupid controversy

Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #40
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
If you care about the image of the sport and maintaining its popularity, then it is your business. You can't have the #1 player in the world doing this if you want the sport to thrive, what kind of message is he sending. Publicly, it's inexcusable. Privately, I have nothing against what you said but it's a damn question mark about what he thinks is humorous in life.
I don't find it funny, either and agree that Janko should've known it can be controversial for someone.
Then again, some love to do silly/crazy things with their friends, and Nole is one of them. You may have your opinion on whether it was careless of him(Janko) to put that pic in public, but definitely not about the fact that Nole took that sort of picture with his friends privately. Make sure that it was Janko who posted it on the net. Do you know what was Nole's thoughts on this issue?

As for the last part, I don't care about your taste in humor at all. But what you said in the previous post was about how Nole should/shouldn't spend his time with his friends in general.

Last edited by shuhrat : 07-22-2011 at 05:58 PM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
I'm as anti-gun as it gets, and this is such a fucking stupid controversy
hell, this could be used as a promotion for the NBA. But, you have to see where the controversy is coming from especially when he just hoisted a trophy that the winner is supposed to represent with class and dignity.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #42
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute

^Yup. Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I love how this photo was originally posted under the caption "Die Hard" (in reference to the playstation game) and nobody gave two hoots, not a word about inappropriate use of guns(like some are complaining of now), but then 3 days later Janko posts the same photo with the Nadal caption and uproar. I'd like to know why exactly Djokovic is taking the heat for this? He didn't put it on twitter at the time of the first caption, and he sure as hell wasn't consulting with Janko(in opposite parts of the world) when Janko decided to do the Rafa caption a few days later. Are guys not allowed to lark around with toy guns? Little boys do it all the time and everyone thinks it's the most natural thing in the world. And if people's problem is with it being put publicly on twitter, Djok never put it up either time nor did he retweet Janko, so if someone could fill me in on why he's taking the heat for this again, much appreciated.
Exactly.

They're hardly the first or last people to play around with toy guns. If this really is such an issue that they should be forced to take it down, then I guess we should just go ahead and ban Halloween, fancy dress parties. Stupid.

The only bad thing about that is the caption, simply because it makes Tipsarevic look desperate, living through Novak's achievements and throwing shade at Rafa via Novak when Rafa would obviously completely crush him (and probably has even more incentive to do so now).

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #43
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? This is the kind of stuff that makes you outraged?
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #44
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a moron this Tipsarevic is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post

tipsy get revealed as a moron once again.
Most annoying person in tennis world.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #45
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

"How much $$$ would Rafa gief... ."

Tipsar
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote