Pictures of Novak Djokovic! - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #391
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

Satine, you crack me up.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #392
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Satine, you crack me up.
Always a pleasure

here I have some more

I love the faces :3 djslklkjdsjl so adorable!

but he should cut his hair like this, his smexyness lvl enhances with this haircut

I love these ones too ...That smile

And the last one...

Oh, yes, please (I'll give a cookie to the 1st person to understand the true msg of this last pic )

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-01-2011 at 06:01 PM.
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #393
country flag Tennislover23

Tennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond reputeTennislover23 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, my! :fansself:

Tennislover23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #394
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
Why is Nole standing on the tip of his feet on the photo next to Maria? that whole shoot, whenever he's next to her, he does that xD, I don't think he needs to look any taller...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Because she was taller than him in the heels and his ego didn't like that

Lol, jk, he only did it for show, to look more "manly", you can see by his facial expression, he's just messing around
Guys do this all the time & it is for me the quickest way to piss me off.
YES I am tall - no it doesn't say anything about YOU.
It's so egotistical it hurts ...do i go around hunching over to be more "womanly?"
Neveah!!

Maria has a good inch or two on me- she must get that all the time too (especially in heels my god) this is why i am basically barefoot or in flats 90% of the time.
When i do wear heels and guys tip toe up on me i stand on the tip of my heels...
just to put them back in their place

Ahhhh, i bet Marko would never do that

Last edited by partygirl : 09-01-2011 at 07:26 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #395
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, I noticed that too, I've no idea about it.... mmm I wonder if he has a second kit on the game, just like when you play Soul Calibur and the character has two different outfits If he does, I'd be nice if they use the black one he used in Shangai if they have to stick with adidas.

You know, this very sexy number

More pics after the jump...

A personal favorite of mine

And here he is with his "BAM!, you're pregnant", face xD (I love that photoshoot)

XDDDD

xD and this is why I love tumblr, they have an image for every emotion...

Aint that right Mr Batman Bale?

All of this is just glorious! I bow to your awesomeness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post

When i do wear heels and guys tip toe up on me i stand on the tip of my heels...
Good. It's still very much a man's world unfortunately. Men should be able to handle the occasional woman who's taller than them.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #396
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[...]

Oh, yes, please (I'll give a cookie to the 1st person to understand the true msg of this last pic )
Readymade caption "BANG!" ??
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #397
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
Maria has a good inch or two on me- she must get that all the time too (especially in heels my god) this is why i am basically barefoot or in flats 90% of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
Good. It's still very much a man's world unfortunately. Men should be able to handle the occasional woman who's taller than them.
My niece is taller than her finacé. She's at least 5'10" and is really tall for Chinese. Poor girl hardly wears any high heels these days but her fiancé is pretty fine with her being taller.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #398
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

How bout this?

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #399

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Readymade caption "BANG!" ??
mmm e.e I don't know the exact translation in spanish for that, but If you meant that the photo was taken with all the intention of emphasizing the word BANG and the true meaning of what some of us here want , then you're right tough I don't think that it was the original intention of the photographer, I truly believe that if the guy would've really wanted to focus the letters that spelled BANG on purpose, he wouldn't have done it, so, glorious pic!

More pics after the jump

I suddenly have a craving for bananas...

His smile

I LOVE this one!

PS.: your cookehs shuhrat

Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-01-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #400
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

I never noticed the word before, till you mentioned it.
Bang! or Bang! ?

The last pic, new one for me.

ETA: Of course, I didn't mean the Oreo cookie pic.
Thanks!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #401

Quote:
I never noticed the word before, till you mentioned it.
Bang! or Bang! ?

The last pic, new one for me.
Thanks!
Bang! ? , just that, that exact BANG! e.e how come you didn't notice that before! it was made to be noticed! XD

I love his face on that last pic I uploaded, I think is from a small photoshoot on RG on his birthday this year, they gave him a cake and he only ate a cherry, because obviously the cake wasn't gluten-free, he said that on twitter :3

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #402
country flag shuhrat

Because I'm such an innocent girl?

I'd love to see more pics from the photo-shoot! It looks promising.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #403

Quote:
Because I'm such an innocent girl?

I'd love to see more pics from the photo-shoot! It looks promising.
I know, we all are innocent girls (and 2 or 3 boys ) here

As for that photoshoot, I can't seem to find it, I have the video where you can see he's getting the photos taken, they cut the cake for him, and he is greeted by the press and some other people from the Roland Garros, I'll post it on the video section later I can tell it must be the photoshoot, because of the clothes he is wearing (lovely athletic club staff sweat pants & hoodie)

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #404
country flag shuhrat

Oh, I know which video you're referring to and I think you're right there.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #405
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis player, public relations, model, role model, ambassador, actor, multilinguist, son, boyfriend... poor Nole, so many things he has to excel at.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote