Hamburg - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #16
country flag RafaFan95

RafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond reputeRafaFan95 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan View Post
I did not get to see the match but I read this and thought that is so sad for Jurgen.

Referee wrong decision will cost Melzer two break opportunities

Melzer really unfortunate for it was then in the last game: Jürgen led 30:15 when the linesman saw a forehand in the pages of the Austrian-Off. The referee checked and confirmed the decision. The Hawk-Eye, which is seen only on television, but showed that the ball was in the field. Instead of 40:15 and two chances to recent re-break, it was now 30:30. Verdasco finally converted after a long rally 2:09 and his first match point.
Yes, that`s right.

RAFA NADAL and JURGEN MELZER
Juan Martin del Potro - Andreas Haider-Maurer - Andy Roddick - Martin Fischer - Milos Raonic - Dominic Thiem - Bernard Tomic
http://austriantennisblog.blogspot.com
RafaFan95 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2011, 04:24 AM   #17
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Hamburg

That ninth game of the third set was a rough one to lose ... I really thought Austrian was gonna pull it out ... after all, he won more points!

Things I noticed: Jurgen was wearing a simple gold chain, instead of that leather choker thing; Mirna wasn't there; and Jurgen looked waaaay more sexy in his Adidas gear than Nando did!
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #18
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburg

I thought he played pretty well in the third set. Bit up and down, but at least some very good points.
Too bad he couldn't finish it. Hope he does better and better in the US HC Swing.
Ad Wim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote