Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals.vol 73 - Page 235 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #3511
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for depress Rafa fangirls, traitor fangirls and their Fedtard pals.vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i question your mikey-tardism though

now that's me in the corner.

mikey should pay tribute to his spokeswoman, his support staff and all his team-mates...
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #3512
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for depress Rafa fangirls, traitor fangirls and their Fedtard pals.vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Right after Wimbledon I thought JMDP would find his peak form right about now and would clinch the U.S. Open. Obviously his form has regressed. Djokovic would be the overwhelming favourite if healthy, otherwise it is pretty open. I wish your prediction comes true, I would much prefer a new slam winner.
I thought exactly the same, he was progressing very nicely. Unfortunately, the second half of his season has been awful.

I have seen the draw, and even though I've only had a chance to scan it rather than go through it in detail, it has been decreed.

SF - Djokovic def. Tsonga
SF - Murray def. Nadal

F - Murray def. Djokovic

I am quite pleased with Kamikaze's early draw, even in his poor form he should make the 4R, at least.

In the Women's I haven't yet decided whether Serena will beat Kvitova or Zvonareva in the final, but I will give the Czech and Russian notice by Sunday at the latest.

My company has seen fit to refund all losing singles if Murray wins the US Open, so I guess we can forget about getting a bonus this year - morons. It is effectively a free bet on Djokovic, as I see only him or Murray winning.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 12:14 AM   #3513
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i never needed to cement my loyalty to mikey. it's well documented. unlike yours,one might add. so i don't need to ferret out cat gifs
Trying to sweep your previously much publicized JAM fangirlism under the carpet, I see.

Mikilito, I hope you realize you are a mere third choice You are too sweet and trusting for your own good Here's something for you, btw

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #3514
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Trying to sweep your previously much publicized JAM fangirlism under the carpet, I see.

Mikilito, I hope you realize you are a mere third choice You are too sweet and trusting for your own good Here's something for you, btw

here's the key difference between me and you, hema. in all my years of JAM fangirling, i've never felt the need to throw mikey under a bus to prove i'm cool or to show i'm a JAM fangirl.

and because of that, i'm not stuck googling for videos of cats in some misguided effort that insults mikey's intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 12:40 AM   #3515
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here's the key difference between me and you, hema. in all my years of JAM fangirling, i've never felt the need to throw mikey under a bus to prove i'm cool or to show i'm a JAM fangirl.
That was not very difficult since you basically ignored him most of the time.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 12:42 AM   #3516
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was not very difficult since you basically ignored him most of the time.

in fact let me right in your face as official spokeswoman of mikey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #3517
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Eve> View Post
Oh well, I might have to consider becoming an artist and paint the landscapes here
Remember my dream of you becoming a hugely succesful artist who illustrate books for young children?

Quote:
WG trying to place herself in pole position to garner Mikey's favor, expertly using the latest 'tiff'. Only a lawyer...
Hell just froze over, I agree with hema.

Edit: why is Mikey again being talked about as if he's a toddler, though?
Example:
Quote:
You are too sweet and trusting for your own good
Seriously?
If he falls for this nonsense as well as WG's nonsense, he deserves a slap.

Last edited by Castafiore : 08-26-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:44 AM   #3518
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you lot

maria, i won't include you in that scathing criticism i think you were sincere.
Of course I was sincere WG!

How are you people doing over there, ready to evacuate? Will Rafito have to evacuate?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:46 AM   #3519
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Remember my dream of you becoming a hugely succesful artist who illustrate books for young children?
Guess why I said i should consider doing that?

Just came back from immigration office and all will be ok I'll get my permit concubinage and can't work. But, less than 12h isnt considered as work so i can still do some freelance hours. the day i find a contract of 12+ hours i just fill in a form and ill get a new permit.. : phew: i wont be sent back to NL at least
Old 08-26-2011, 07:53 AM   #3520
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just came back from immigration office and all will be ok I'll get my permit concubinage and can't work. But, less than 12h isnt considered as work so i can still do some freelance hours. the day i find a contract of 12+ hours i just fill in a form and ill get a new permit.. : phew: i wont be sent back to NL at least
Oh, good to hear. And no PCs smashed.
Seriously, in the present economic situation it's tough even in SUI I guess so you need some patience like Hilde said last night.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #3521
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Landscapes won't do, though. I picture you being succesful with a series of books concerning sheep. Cute white fluffy sheep with black ears.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #3522
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
And no PCs smashed.
I was my usual composed self...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #3523
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, good to hear. And no PCs smashed.
Seriously, in the present economic situation it's tough even in SUI I guess so you need some patience like Hilde said last night.
it was actually JM who told me not to go loco when the immigration guy said i couldnt work i rolled my eyes and pointed at my head with a cuckoo sign but apparently less than 12h isnt considered as working so all good

i was just told that soon (whatever soon means here.. ) i'll have my first project with an international company

Last edited by <Eve> : 08-26-2011 at 08:14 AM.
<Eve> is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #3524
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by -calimero- View Post
I was my usual composed self...
Sure

Eva, at least it's good for you to get some work experience in SUI and in your CV.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:37 AM   #3525
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome in Switzerland!

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread