Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals.vol 73 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #151
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - where everything is hot,weather..posters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
petapunk, you need to upgrade your dreamverse to include a hand wearing 2 watches. apparently it's the rage.
I can only dream what my heart desires... and even then I don't actually desire the things I dream.

RM people - are not too bright as we know so wearing 2 watches is probably common practice for them anyway.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #152
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - doesnt matter the topic this is a polemic's thread:sport: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

WG, I take you back to your U.S. history lessons:

"Millions for defense, but not one penny for tribute."

One of the most famous quotes from our early days as a nation.
it's gonna be a long walk star. i really never had any u.s. history lessons besides a couple of pages in 4th grade or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Deep down he must have been.
revisionist history is the opiate of the lazies.

Quote:
I've just finished a book by a Pakistani journalist that was very good and I think the writer was being as fair as one can expect from a human being, but he said one thing that stuck with me and that was just a mention that Pakistan was bordered by an "aggressive India." (Book wasn't about India/Pakistan) As a complete outsider and one who isn't up on the extensive details of the conflict, it has seemed to me that Pakistan is more aggressive than India in the conflict and that while the conflict is only one of the many issues India has on its plate, the conflict is front and center for Pakistan, and perhaps needed for those in power to maintain power.
personally, i would characterize the indian State as aggressive in its policy on kashmir. it may not be overtly aggressive and the rhetoric may be one of reconciliation/peace etc. but india has taken a hard stance on kashmir since day 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #153
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I can only dream what my heart desires... and even then I don't actually desire the things I dream.

RM people - are not too bright as we know so wearing 2 watches is probably common practice for them anyway.
hi petapunk he's probably keeping track of your time zone with the second watch. that way he can punctually pop into your dream
Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #154
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi petapunk he's probably keeping track of your time zone with the second watch. that way he can punctually pop into your dream
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #155
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - doesnt matter the topic this is a polemic's thread:sport: ...

Quote:
it's gonna be a long walk star. i really never had any u.s. history lessons besides a couple of pages in 4th grade or something.
Dipping into Hema's inspirational sig quotes: The longest journey begins with a single step. Consider this your first step. That quote was from the XYZ affair when Talleyrand demanded a payoff from the U.S. government. A murky event in U.S. history, I'll admit, but the quote stuck.

Quote:
personally, i would characterize the indian State as aggressive in its policy on kashmir. it may not be overtly aggressive and the rhetoric may be one of reconciliation/peace etc. but india has taken a hard stance on kashmir since day 1.
I have no problem with a country taking a hard line to defend it's borders. Are you saying that India has been unreasonable in it's stance? It has appeared to me that there is not really a solution that would end the conflict other than turning over the entire state to Pakistan. I don't think that's acceptable to the population living there.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #156
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and I need to add

Jens Voigt
Old 07-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #157
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Dipping into Hema's inspirational sig quotes: The longest journey begins with a single step. Consider this your first step. That quote was from the XYZ affair when Talleyrand demanded a payoff from the U.S. government. A murky event in U.S. history, I'll admit, but the quote stuck.
i will read up on this. i now get the basics of what you're talking about from wiki but will need to read more.

Quote:
I have no problem with a country taking a hard line to defend it's borders. Are you saying that India has been unreasonable in it's stance? It has appeared to me that there is not really a solution that would end the conflict other than turning over the entire state to Pakistan. I don't think that's acceptable to the population living there.
i think the issue is deeper - defining the "border" is a complicated exercise when the concept of partition was so fraught with issues. also, you should note that what appears as the recognized border for kashmir in u.s. produced maps of india varies extremely from the ones in india. there are no saints in this dispute and i think if pakistan has been able to support terrorist institutions (as the indian govt. continues to claim), it is not without the aid of powerful western states.
Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #158
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Why hasn't AJ's ascension into GM modery been discussed here? It is a milestonic event of far-reaching, potentially cataclysmical consequences...
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #159
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Why hasn't AJ's ascension into GM modery been discussed here? It is a milestonic event of far-reaching, potentially cataclysmical consequences...
thoroughly well deserved appointment.

i truly hope he succeeds.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #160
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Jolan, you old shit-stirrer.

i like you a lot.

a lot.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #161
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Because it's too disgusting to mention.

Really, one of the biggest trolls in the history of the board plus a consummate stirrer and fomenter.

But, his ascension is a triumph of currying favor.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #162
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Jolan, you old shit-stirrer.

i like you a lot.

a lot.
At least Jolan does it honestly and doesn't pretend to be above the fray whilst doing so. Also he isn't a power monger.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #163
country flag Getta

Quote:
Because it's too disgusting to mention.

Really, one of the biggest trolls in the history of the board plus a consummate stirrer and fomenter.

But, his ascension is a triumph of currying favor.
yeah he's a controversial artist

love his purely paternalistic interventions
Old 07-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #164
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
yeah he's a controversial artist
You say artist; I say conniver.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #165
country flag Getta

Quote:
You say artist; I say conniver.

star

Jolan, what makes popcorn pop?
Closed Thread