Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals.vol 73 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 04:22 AM   #136
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - where everything is hot,weather..posters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
what did i ever do to you???

Quote:
Makes me so angry and then so sad. And mostly confused and despairing.
it is pretty numbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Fed's tummy?
good guess. i think the hairy chest that betty loves is rogi's

Quote:
Just read about it. Nothing to say
sigh. i have relatives in mumbai and i just feel too exhausted to even think about it. i hope they're safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
do u know hell ?? go to it
the mikey-betty show

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
You are on the list.

Nearly everyone that posts here regularly is on it - except for me, JM and wg
the degenerates are trying to get us on this shitty list. you're probably next to be nominated.

Quote:
You must live with the shame of joining CD's troop.

So then I am on this list? :vomit: :barf: :throwup:

I think that is an actionable tort. Defamation, libel, probably assault or at the very least battery. Certainly intentional infliction of severe emotional distress. I will hire WG to represent me. Also BD.
oh, it gets better. the last time i checked, you were ranked pretty high - like right above nole fan or something.

consider the costs of litigation and just offer a settlement, starina. i think it would be worth paying him off to save your reputation. and your sanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #137
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

my vengeance on snowwy is complete. he has been emasculated and immortalized all in one day and i didn't even have to lift a finger

see, snowwy. that'll teach you to not send picks
Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #138
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

a flower bomb explodes from within the tank, and another one outside of it. when does the most full damage occur?
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #139
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

A few days ago I was getting ready for the mother of all multiquotes when disaster struck ...IE crashed!!!

I was so devastated I couldn't post for days ...and now the thread is closed and all hope is lost.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #140
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

However I had to go back and look for this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
what abt yr willy?it is smart but.... what it say after yr performance?:sorry it is already finish but i knows the theory of the relativity

If I had a signature I would use that quote. Maybe scoobs will take notice and use it in his.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #141
country flag Metis

Some multiquoting to ease the pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
im waiting for Mike's will..not willy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Of course. If you waited for Mike's willy, you'd wait forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I saw on twitter earlier that there are rumours Luis Lobo might work with Rafa.

I wish Rosie still posted here
Why, is she a Luis Lobo fangirl?

Quote:

Murray crying after Davis cup win. @1:06
Muzzalito

Quote:
So weird. It's mid-July and only 80 degrees today.
Right now I wish we had 80 degrees. It's been extremely hot here and we're expecting 40C temperatures this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
star, look at the way this cat grabs its food

Pffft... the last cat I had, learnt to obey to the command "lay down" without any reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
hola everyone. Just stopping by to post yet another kitty clip.

poor cat looks completely helpless.

Quote:
Corey Feldman! See this face?????

This is the face of a woman who cut off her husband's penis and put it in the garbage disposal.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...s/1?csp=34news

Her husband is in the hospital and listed "in good condition."

Be careful around women, Mikey. Very careful.
in the garbage disposal No hope of sewing it back on. Very diabolical!

An officer, summoned by her 911 call, says she told police that her husband "deserved it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
my vengeance on snowwy is complete. he has been emasculated and immortalized all in one day and i didn't even have to lift a finger

see, snowwy. that'll teach you to not send picks
and all that without even cutting his penis
Old 07-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #142
country flag Metis

Here is something vampire Betty might be interested in.

I saw this yesterday on TV (wait a few seconds)

Greek patent
Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #143
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
a flower bomb explodes from within the tank, and another one outside of it. when does the most full damage occur?
when the flower bomb enters that figment of the imagination called the market, and becomes a commodity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

A few days ago I was getting ready for the mother of all multiquotes when disaster struck ...IE crashed!!!

I was so devastated I couldn't post for days ...and now the thread is closed and all hope is lost.
dude, haven't you used this excuse before? atleast come up with some variations on the "dog ate my homework" excuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
and all that without even cutting his penis
cd did my dirty work for me
Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #144
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Metis,that sofa is perfect for me
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #145
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the degenerates are trying to get us on this shitty list. you're probably next to be nominated.
The ones who protest the loudest are the ones who want it the most
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #146
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

andy's tears
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #147
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
The ones who protest the loudest are the ones who want it the most
faulty logic of the highest order. you're letting your country down, hemalatha. gandhi was not a churchill fangirl and your logic would state otherwise, bringing modern indian history to a grinding halt.

petapunk, you need to upgrade your dreamverse to include a hand wearing 2 watches. apparently it's the rage.
Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #148
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh, it gets better. the last time i checked, you were ranked pretty high - like right above nole fan or something.

consider the costs of litigation and just offer a settlement, starina. i think it would be worth paying him off to save your reputation. and your sanity.

WG, I take you back to your U.S. history lessons:

"Millions for defense, but not one penny for tribute."

One of the most famous quotes from our early days as a nation.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #149
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - doesnt matter the topic this is a polemic's thread:sport: ...

Deep down he must have been.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #150
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 73 - doesnt matter the topic this is a polemic's thread:sport: ...

I've just finished a book by a Pakistani journalist that was very good and I think the writer was being as fair as one can expect from a human being, but he said one thing that stuck with me and that was just a mention that Pakistan was bordered by an "aggressive India." (Book wasn't about India/Pakistan) As a complete outsider and one who isn't up on the extensive details of the conflict, it has seemed to me that Pakistan is more aggressive than India in the conflict and that while the conflict is only one of the many issues India has on its plate, the conflict is front and center for Pakistan, and perhaps needed for those in power to maintain power.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread