Enjoy the summer sun - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #76
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Really hope for Arnaud vs Mika 3rd round
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #77
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I though i could have put an eye on the livescore but they are last match on court 8 and the first match is not yet finished

In a way it could be better to go in St Remy to catch some points but on te other hand come in the US to lost so early in each field would be devastated for his mind
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #78
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

A loss 6/4 - 7/6 a pity, their draw was pretty good for a non seeded pair...But on the other hand it's a good thing for him to play one week in Provence nearly at home and maybe take some points.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #79
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at the stats http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...y9/3111ms.html and it seems they should have won easily the second set. The lack of competition and of confidence is a problem in close moments especially because Dlouhy has a bad year too since he split with Hanley. Poor loss actually

The interclubs it's nice but since mid july Arno won nothing on tour. Well 2 weeks in the US for two loss no doubt he's in a bad mindset Soon it will cost him more money to be on the tour than he makes .
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #80
country flag soulage

He plays Miroslav Mecir but of course the Jr one Well no expectations just good luck He starts tomorrow in doubles with Nicolas Renavand http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/6014/x.pdf
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #81
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Mika & Zimonjic lost against Marrero/Seppi in 2 sets ! This pair is stronger than what I thought. It was not an easy 1st round for Arnaud & Dlouhy at all...

For ST Remy I hope at least a QF even if it will be only 15 pts & if he could win the double.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #82
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your 100th post Leslie

Yeah, saw that too. It seems like they are tough to beat, didn't expect that at all from Marrero/Seppi. Didn't see this combination before the USO.

I hope he enjoys St Remy and it would be a bonus if he finds a bit of his form and confidence back.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #83
country flag soulage

Pity they didn't play their doubles today it would have been an help for tomorrow. His opponent played one so he used to the conditions. There is no streaming just a livescore but maybe it's better not to see him if he loses
Old 09-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #84
country flag Lesliem

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Pity they didn't play their doubles today it would have been an help for tomorrow. His opponent played one so he used to the conditions. There is no streaming just a livescore but maybe it's better not to see him if he loses
Where did you find a livescore please ? I did'nt see it on the ATP or the challenger website...maybe I have eyes problems ^^
Old 09-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #85
country flag soulage

Protennis gives livescore to only two challengers this week but we have Bet365 for the centercourt of St Remy and of course Arno is on center court You'll find the livescore tomorrow for all the center court matches but no video and no stats with that livescore
Old 09-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #86
country flag Lesliem

Thanks I'm not sure I will have the opportunity to follow the match, it's a pity for the stats...I agree with you about the double, it's a good way to begin a tournament & find his marks but I also guess that Arno trained hard before his single match in order to acclimate to the surface there.

Last edited by Lesliem : 09-06-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Lesliem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #87
country flag soulage

I hope bet365 will works today as it doesn' work for 1st match on center court then training doesn't boost confidence . and for sure Mecir Jr has nothing to loose on that match less than Arno.

In the summary of yesterday you can see him many times with his cap and Boris is here with Nico I though he had disappear but he's here

Old 09-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #88
country flag soulage

63 76(5) I catch the livescore at 4-1. Arno struggled as expected in first set he was 5-2 up with 40-15 up on Mecir's serve missing the 2 sets points then when he served for the set he had 3 more set points to finally face a BP well he closed it out but it has been tough.

In second set Mecir was quite dominent on serves and close on returns games leading 5-2 easily. Then Arno broke back at 3-5 , at 4-5 he had to save some set points but went for 5-5 and has to do the same at 5-6. He must have save something like 5 set points on his own serve. I didn't follow closely the tie-break but god he won a tie-break . The second set was surely not good but in front of family he has fought . Now he plays tomorrow afternoon again a young french hope Obry he needs to find a serve for sure and to recover from his efforts.

Well at least he won a match
Old 09-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #89
country flag Lesliem

Arno is in QF's .

He won in 2 sets against Obry 6/4-7/5. He missed many occasions in the 1st to finally break at a crucial moment 5/4 and won the set. In the 2nd set he was leading 4/1 but Obry broke back at 4/2 and won his service to 4/4. Then Arnaud missed another opportunity on Obry's serve and had to save a break point at 5/5. He broke at 6/5 to win the match, it was his 2nd match point.

I have no real hopes for next round but who knows ? And he will be at least near 185 and not 200 after the challenger.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #90
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Allez