Enjoy the summer sun - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #16
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Yeah it rained a lot. Same as where I live. I do hope he will play nex Sunday as well
Why is it strange that he played? I guess he has a contract with the team and next Sunday is the last day. That didn't leave much time to fulfill his part of the deal. And for the players Bundesliga is pretty relaxed. Too bad they didn't win, in the preview the teamchef expected a win from him.
And the tie Halle - Düsseldorf was the most anticipated. Both teams are considered the strongest in the Bundesliga.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #17
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Yeah it rained a lot. Same as where I live. I do hope he will play nex Sunday as well
I use to know you more optimistic we must hope he will be be in Recanati final next sunday

Quote:
Why is it strange that he played? I guess he has a contract with the team and next Sunday is the last day. That didn't leave much time to fulfill his part of the deal.
It's the schedule who is strange clay and sunday before a tournament If he had been scheduled on monday in recanati it would have been tough hopefully he's not.

Quote:
And for the players Bundesliga is pretty relaxed. Too bad they didn't win, in the preview the teamchef expected a win from him.
And the tie Halle - Düsseldorf was the most anticipated. Both teams are considered the strongest in the Bundesliga.
Yes pity they lost as they were looking a better team on paper. It's Aachen the fav for the title ?

Then come back on Recanati he's really not lucky he draws a qualifier but it's Cipolla who plays the qualies while he would have been in the draw if he had entered the event. Arno never beat Cipolla his game without pace is not easy for Arno. Not lucky with his draw again He's seeds but plays a player with better ranking than him. Well i'm not telling Cipolla is a fabulous player but it's a bad draw considering the field.

Last edited by soulage : 07-24-2011 at 08:14 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:47 PM   #18
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I use to know you more optimistic we must hope he will be be in Recanati final next sunday
It's pure self-interest, cause next Sunday I can go.

Quote:
It's the schedule who is strange clay and sunday before a tournament If he had been scheduled on monday in recanati it would have been tough hopefully he's not.
I guess they know what they get themselves into when they sign up for Bundesliga. It is indeed strange sometimes, cause in Bundesliga you play on the surface which suits the club.

Quote:
Yes pity they lost as they were looking a better team on paper. It's Aachen the fav for the title ?
Aachen, Halle and Düsseldorf as usual. Though there's also a fourth team, but I can't remember the name at the moment. Is it easy for you to find info in English? Cause if you want, I can translate the German articles.

Quote:
Then come back on Recanati he's really not lucky he draws a qualifier but it's Cipolla who plays the qualies while he would have been in the draw if he had entered the event. Arno never beat Cipolla his game without pace is not easy for Arno. Not lucky with his draw again He's seeds but plays a player with better ranking than him. Well i'm not telling Cipolla is a fabulous player but it's a bad draw considering the field.
Cipolla must be tired from qualies. And once must be the first time to beat him.
Arnaud said on his Facebook that he felt good. Allez!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #19
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess they know what they get themselves into when they sign up for Bundesliga. It is indeed strange sometimes, cause in Bundesliga you play on the surface which suits the club.

Aachen, Halle and Düsseldorf as usual. Though there's also a fourth team, but I can't remember the name at the moment. Is it easy for you to find info in English? Cause if you want, I can translate the German articles.
I thought it was always on clay I found news in german and as my german is rusty and poor i understands only few things tbh The team is surely made late considering the results of the tournaments of the week. I hope you'll know before the tie if he plays.

Quote:
Cipolla must be tired from qualies. And once must be the first time to beat him.
Arnaud said on his Facebook that he felt good. Allez!
The slice on hardcourt must not be the same but Cipolla has really a game to annoy Arno and we hope Arno will play without pain. I think there is a streaming and i think there is chance to be scheduled on center court a good way to see how he plays.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #20
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
I thought it was always on clay I found news in german and as my german is rusty and poor i understands only few things tbh The team is surely made late considering the results of the tournaments of the week. I hope you'll know before the tie if he plays.

The slice on hardcourt must not be the same but Cipolla has really a game to annoy Arno and we hope Arno will play without pain. I think there is a streaming and i think there is chance to be scheduled on center court a good way to see how he plays.
I am not sure, but I've read that a team played indoors yesterday. Didn't know if they had clay there, but I've never found any rule stating they should play on clay. It is true that most clubs have clay courts, so yes, it's played on clay.

Let's hope for a stream then.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #21
country flag soulage

lost first set 57 in 1 hour and 11 minutes

Cipolla is really a tough player for Arno making him work a lot. Of course as expected most of the time Arno has to create the game and Flavio defends and uses his slice but the attacking game of Arno is not always enough good to make the points with some faults. It's just frustrating match and opponent for Arno you see him near but you stay behind .

The streaming is not great quality and as I'm totally irritated by that draw I left it a 30000$ you are seed and this

finished 5-7/1-6

fast second set 1-6 hopefully i didn't see the streaming for that one but it looks he was done after that long first set battle. I was feeling the loss since i saw Cipolla appears He's not confident and would need at least one easy match to start a tournament but it's tennis nothing easy you have to do the points by yourself . Considering all the efforts he makes to find a decent level I assume the deception is here. 3/4 of the season and nothing exciting happened he's proud and it's cool to read he's not happy with his ranking and would come back at least in top 50 but more the season advances more it's depressing on that point it's not very fun to work so much to be 200# and loss early in tournaments Can things turn around soon ?

I'm waiting indoor season this part of the season is not very exciting anyway

Last edited by soulage : 07-26-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: end of the match and complains on the result
Old 07-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #22
country flag Kezzi

Soulage, your reason for editing the post is hilarious.

I'm sad for him, it must be tough indeed. I hope the hard court is better, I'm sure it turns around for him then.
Maybe he should get a little Arnaud, just like Gilles. With 3 titles after Timothée's birth, I'm convinced babies are good for tennisplayers.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #23
country flag soulage

Quote:
Maybe he should get a little Arnaud, just like Gilles. With 3 titles after Timothée's birth, I'm convinced babies are good for tennisplayers.
I think it's too late unless he has a baby to born tomorrow it won't help his season now I saw the pics of Carine Thimothée and Gilles in Hamburg that was really cute I remember too players retiring after babies birth

Quote:
I'm sad for him, it must be tough indeed. I hope the hard court is better, I'm sure it turns around for him then.
Since Bordeaux where he was not on court to win I feel him very serious on court coming with desire but we must say that since these 2 months his implication doesn"t pay off that"s long. I'm afraid this with soon affected his head then it's only tennis and as a veteran this king of fall can happen . Well he's free on sunday maybe in Halle if the teamchef wants. Then Segovia if he's not fed up and doesn't take holidays.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #24
country flag Kezzi

He can borrow his nephew as a lucky charm for this season
I am so in love with that little family of Gilles, they are so cute together. I think I watched that video 20 times already and I have the photos on my phone

We can give him a peptalk if he plays for Halle this weekend
Old 07-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #25
country flag soulage

Quote:
He can borrow his nephew as a lucky charm for this season
Hello Bruno I would like to borrow your son

Quote:
We can give him a peptalk if he plays for Halle this weekend
Yes
Old 07-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #26
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

urgghhh sorry soulage, you had to follow a match like that and report to us.

before we can talk about babies... where's his gf? haven't read much of her appearance on court lately.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #27
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

before we can talk about babies... where's his gf? haven't read much of her appearance on court lately.
She was at Roland Garros but she's really busy at the moment...Her last cd is a big succes in France and she's on stage the whole summer . As I'm an admirer of the girl I can tell you that Arnaud's family (brother & wife, parents, cousins ect..) were at his concert in Provence last thuesday while Arno was losing his match against Cipolla
Old 07-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #28
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
She was at Roland Garros but she's really busy at the moment...Her last cd is a big succes in France and she's on stage the whole summer . As I'm an admirer of the girl I can tell you that Arnaud's family (brother & wife, parents, cousins ect..) were at his concert in Provence last thuesday while Arno was losing his match against Cipolla
Poor Arnaud.
But it's great to see his family also supports her. Were you at that show as well?
I am going to Liège. I'm really looking forward to it, it was amazing last time. She is indeed very busy with shows, I already get tired if I only see the updates on her Facebook for concerts, tv, radio, etc.
I rediscovered Nolwenn through Arnaud and I'm still very happy with that. I saw a little of her on Star Academy when I was in France for an exchange with school, but over the years forgot to follow her music.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #29
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
I must be masochistic if the the streaming was poor the quality of the match was correct, for a first round of a 30000$ it was even very good i mean for the first set. What was tough that he was losing again with an correct level of play and this not for the first time in the past weeks. Cipolla destroyed Minar 60 61 today He misses something to make good run in tournament either a good draw or a good game both never happens at the same time .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recanati.jpg (119.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #30
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Poor Arnaud.
But it's great to see his family also supports her. Were you at that show as well?
I am going to Liège. I'm really looking forward to it, it was amazing last time. She is indeed very busy with shows, I already get tired if I only see the updates on her Facebook for concerts, tv, radio, etc.
I rediscovered Nolwenn through Arnaud and I'm still very happy with that. I saw a little of her on Star Academy when I was in France for an exchange with school, but over the years forgot to follow her music.
Yes I was there. I spend my holidays in the south of France and there was a Nolwenn's concert at the same period so it was the perfect occasion to see her on stage this summer for me . The show is really different from the Cheshire cat's one but as stunning as the precedent and even more ! This kind of songs really suits her and she has a great energy, a pleasure to see and hear for sure...

I know you love Bruno , he was not far from me, it was the first time I saw him and I found him really handsome (with very beautiful golden blonde hair lol) and tanned ! Whaou . His wife was wearing a "marinière" the famous tee-shirt from Britanny

It was really fun to see the same people who are always at Arno's matches at the Open 13 and even an Arno's friend from the country club of Aix en Provence.

Quote:
I must be masochistic if the the streaming was poor the quality of the match was correct, for a first round of a 30000$ it was even very good i mean for the first set. What was tough that he was losing again with an correct level of play and this not for the first time in the past weeks. Cipolla destroyed Minar 60 61 today He misses something to make good run in tournament either a good draw or a good game both never happens at the same time .
I'm really sad for him, his level is better than his ranking and he has absolutly no luck with the draws at the moment. I hope this bad patch will soon end with a good result, if the contrary happens I guess it will be more and more difficult for him to find motivation...

Last edited by Lesliem : 07-28-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Lesliem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote