Enjoy the summer sun - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Enjoy the summer sun

Summer outdoor hardcourt season starts with Granby this week. He plays another frenchies Mathieu Rodrigues and didn't enter doubles.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

They put him on center court in evening session today. Good luck to him as he has bad stats on challenger this year for him and finally Rodrigues is one of the more tough first round he could have had when we make the comparaison with the rest of the draw of course
Old 07-13-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-3!!! His first challenger win of the season!

By the way, Arnaud needs around 29000$ to have 7 Million in his entire career.
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
By the way, Arnaud needs around 29000$ to have 7 Million in his entire career.
If he has too much he can give me a bit of his prize money

I looked at the entry list and it doesn't look he will take too much holidays this summer. He will come back in Europe to play challengers on hardcourt like Recanati and Segovia and then will have to fly again in US for USO qualies. Buzy summer

To come back on Granby Thursday he will play an unknown guy
Old 07-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
country flag soulage

http://www.canadafrancais.com/blogue...blogueur/2829r

I won't translate but for a part of the Granby crowd Arno was a diva yesterday cos he was not happy with the balls. Well he's just very meticulous

Some twitpics by TwilightSagaCan http://yfrog.com/user/TwilightSagaCan/photos
Old 07-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Do I understand correctly that he got new balls?
Old 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
country flag soulage

Not exactly It seems that at one moment Arno was not happy with the new balls and would have ask all of them to complain to the umpire.

But i'm not totally convinced by the article already he wrote that Arno was broken after that episode while i watched the stats and he was not and why there will have new balls at 63 31 it's after 7 games and then 9 no Well Arno was not happy with the ball as the pic tell us.

Let's hope he will stay focus tomorrow against the young american never easy to play a guy you never see.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #8
country flag soulage

He plays Nico Mahut in quarter. Nico who is another James Blake for Arno as he can't beats him and Nico already said Arno makes him play his best tennis Well good luck to both
Old 07-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #9
country flag soulage

Find some things in the local newpaper.

So He was not very happy about his game yesterday. he knows he has to play better against Nico and he remembers very well that he always lost to him. And ealier in the week he gave an interview and we see that his health is still the big question for him. He says he wants points which would explain his buzy schedule.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #10
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Arno is going everywhere to get that top 100 spot at the end of the year. Outside of the USO 90 points, he doesn't defend much the rest of the year, but 90 points is a lot, so he needs to win now to buffer any potential loss of points from New York.

He needs to win this challenger. He won the first set 6-1 over Mahut.

Last edited by Filo V. : 07-15-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #11
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

wow he did win
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #12
country flag soulage

First win over Nico

I just look at the stats and he saved a ton of BP in second set and it seems that it was a quite long match for such a scoreline. Next is Roger-Vasselin who also beat very often Arno and ERV is in a great shape lately with very good results. Arno was late on the court yesterday and early today not easy for him Well good luck but it's already a good week

An article about a young ballkid http://www.canadafrancais.com/blogue.../blogueur/2893 I hope Arno is kind with this little boy
Old 07-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #13
country flag soulage

He lost 61/36/36 to ERV. I read that he missed many opportunities in the third set. he said after the match that he was disappointed but that ERV played well and was deserving the win he said he was quite happy about that week. http://www.cyberpresse.ca/la-voix-de...0_section_POS1

Well it's only 33 points and he was not able to play Atlanta Q. In the post match interview after his win over Nico it looks like he's fed up with his ranking and wants to climb up We hope the same

ERV won Granby that's the second week in a row that he lost to the tournament winner and before that he lost to Kubot who was one point away from 1/4 in Wim. Indeed he was not lucky hopefully he can maintain that level with more luck
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg quartnicoarno.jpeg (260.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by soulage : 07-17-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #14
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud will play Bundesliga for Halle this Sunday. I hope he also plays next Sunday, cause then I can go. Can't make it this Sunday
Old 07-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
country flag soulage

Well he played only in doubles with Kas and they lost. From what i understood from the summary on website it was poor weather today in Halle http://www.tennis-point-bundesliga.d...217&Itemid=250 Strange to play there just before a HC tournament in Italy