Dutch Football 2011/2012 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #61
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Football 2011/2012

Other leans on Vitesse, De Graafschap and NEC. Have to do some analysis first before pulling the trigger though.
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #62
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

LIVE
5/10 FC Twente - Benfica Over 3.5 @ 1.94 (1-2)
Twente going all-out attack now and missed 2 huge chances in the last couple of minutes already. Benfica also getting more and more space for their quick counters. Goal really hanging in the air imo.
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #63
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

2-2 FT, bet won
Old 08-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #64
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Eindhoven vs Telstar
Pick: Eindhoven -0.75 @ 1.72

Eindhoven has been the surprise of the season so far. They have been brilliant for patches of the first two matches. They are a great combining team and were able to keep most of their squad together during the off-season. In the first half last week they outplayed Cambuur in their own stadium, which is an impressive feat. They were helped by a Cambuur red-card, but all in all they deserved the victory. Not a lot of teams manage to win in Leeuwarden.

Telstar meanwhile have to integrate quite some new players, like most of the teams in the Jupiler League. Their match against Den Bosch on Monday showed that they haven't finetuned their team just yet. It was a very disappointing match in which neither team was able to create clear-cut opportunities. It will take some time for them to get used to each other.

Den Bosch won't be reluctant to give them that opportunity. The home-team got off to the races by winning their first two matches and will be high on confidence. They've got a good mix of talents and players with experience. I expect them to at least win this match. With their offensive play, they tend to create a lot of goal scoring opportunities. Telstar have only conceded one goal, but the teams they met in the first two rounds were a lot less offensive minded. Eindhoven are ahead in quality, form and are more used to playing alongside eachother and should win this encounter. A -1 line with odds around 1.85 would be the most fair in my opinion.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #65
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for your work on Dutch football it's appreciated.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #66
country flag Timotheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Thanks guys for your work on Dutch football it's appreciated.
Cheers mate

2 picks for tonight:

FC Eindhoven - Telstar
Pick: 5/10 FC Eindhoven -0.75 @ 2.21 (SBO)

Eindhoven had a great start to the new season. They beat Emmen 3-0 and even won 0-1 at Cambuur in a close match. Today they face Telstar, who haven't even scored a goal so far. They lost 1-0 at Go Ahead Eagles and had a 0-0 draw against Den Bosch and in both games their front line made a horrible impression on me. Eindhoven meanwhile look quite solid at this point. They have a lot of options up front and have a decent organization working on their midfield and defence and usually they should be able to keep a clean sheet here. Eindhoven are without regular defender Van der Rijt (and a couple of longterm absentees). Telstar are without regular defender Mac-Intosh and regulars Anthony Correia (DF), Andrzej Ornoch (MF) en Cor Varkevisser (GK) had problems this week and are still listed as doubtful. Since all 3 are regulars and their bench is extremely weak, any extra absentees would be a big worry for their coach. Early odds were great here, but today they have drifted back up, giving us some very good value. I would have played this bet up to 1.9.

Fortuna Sittard - FC Emmen
Pick: 5/10 Fortuna Sittard -0.5 @ 1.92 (SBO)

Fortuna have done a great job in terms of transfers this summer. They have a very experienced team now, with a strong midfield and a very good attack. They showed this last week against AGOVV (5-1 win, AGOVV did get an early red card however) and also did a decent job away at Sparta, conceding a narrow 1-0 loss in the first game of the season. Emmen are quite the opposite in many ways. Their squad really looks a lot worse and especially up front they have lost a lot of quality now that players like Denissen and Chery have left and Rojer is injured. I think they have a team that can only hope to avoid relegation at this point, with a squad certainly amongst the worst ones out there. Last week they were very lucky to draw at home against Dordrecht and the week before they lost heavily at Eindhoven (3-0). Both sides have no injury worries besides the mentioned Rojer for Emmen. At this point I rate Fortuna a lot higher than Emmen and these odds suggest that the teams are close to equal and only home advantage plays a part here, which just isn't the case.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #67
country flag Sheva

Huge shift in the odds of Eindhoven. The outright price went up from 1.58 to 1.82. Wow, I'm not too happy about that. Haven't been able to find out what caused the change of price. Same thing happened last week with Willem II and that didn't end right for us..
Old 08-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #68
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen any Heerenveen matches this season have you Timo or Sheva watched them? If so, how have they played?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-19-2011, 03:58 PM   #69
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

they lost 5-1 against ajax

yes i know you wanna know how they played unfortunately i cant get eredivisie here abroad
Old 08-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #70
country flag Sheva

Heerenveen played well against NEC and deserved the victory. Their front line was firing on all cylinders in that encounter, but they conceded two late goals. They have signed a solid central defender yesterday. They had to, as they got completely trashed by Ajax last week and looked terrible defensively.

Ajax is in great form though, so it didn't came as a surprise to see them losing. Against Heerenveen I can see them being more dangerous than against Ajax. I guess it will be an open match with a draw or a one-goal Twente victory as the most likely outcome.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #71
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Sheva what is my oh so fav player Janssen doing for Ajax?? Twente doing fine without Janssen?

It'll be Amsterdam taking their next one. I need this. I cant handle another msg full of laughing and crying smileys my dad tends to send me when Twente defeats Ajax

I'll put some money on Ajax winning the championship
Old 08-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #72
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Heerenveen played well against NEC and deserved the victory. Their front line was firing on all cylinders in that encounter, but they conceded two late goals. They have signed a solid central defender yesterday. They had to, as they got completely trashed by Ajax last week and looked terrible defensively.

Ajax is in great form though, so it didn't came as a surprise to see them losing. Against Heerenveen I can see them being more dangerous than against Ajax. I guess it will be an open match with a draw or a one-goal Twente victory as the most likely outcome.
Thanks for that, had some other things on that I wasn't able to watch the livestreams.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #73
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

where do you get your livestreams i can never see ajax
Old 08-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #74
country flag Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EvE. View Post
where do you get your livestreams i can never see ajax
Check your PM!
Old 08-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #75
country flag Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EvE. View Post
Sheva what is my oh so fav player Janssen doing for Ajax?? Twente doing fine without Janssen?

It'll be Amsterdam taking their next one. I need this. I cant handle another msg full of laughing and crying smileys my dad tends to send me when Twente defeats Ajax

I'll put some money on Ajax winning the championship
Ajax is doing fine Eve! They fully deserved to win the Johan Cruijff Cup, but Twente stole the victory. After that they've been clinical. I even see them making some inroads in the Champions League this year (depending on the draw of course).

Janssen is playing in a different role than at Twente, as he is more of a defensive midfielder, but he's doing fine. I can't see anyone holding off Ajax from a consecutive championship at the moment..