Tennis tipping #29b - Orbetello - Congratulations vexxx and Chrissi/Freshi - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #211
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #29b - Orbetello - Saturday differences posted

Sunday OOP

Filippo VOLANDRI (ITA) vs Matteo VIOLA (ITA) SR1 PTS

Match counts for day 2/2 finals in singles and doubles
Even though the match does not start till 6.00 p.m. CEST, please send your pick to goldenoldie by 1.00 p.m. CEST. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #212
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday differences

01:01 | (7) Cazorla (UKR) vs. (Q) vexxx (BUL) (SR 1:1) - Viola vs. Volandri

02:02 | (4) Chrissi/Freshi (GER/GER) vs. vexxx/RhinoG (BUL/GBR) (SR 1:2) - SR Differences: Volandri 2-1 v. Volandri 2-0
Old 07-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #213
country flag Chrissi

Chrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond repute

please Volandri, win 2-1

TT 2011
Singles Ranking 213
Doubles Ranking 191

tournaments 2012:
semifinal Australian Open with Freshi
win Lima(Q)
Chrissi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #214
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that ended the first set until the final match ...

Ended just fantastic ... Filippo Matteo won at 4 / 3 and had to give ... its supply could not win and the score was equal to 4 / 4! Matteo problematic won his starting 4 / 5. Well, then the most important and culminating - for zero wins an opponent! 4 / 6 in the first set victory Matteo Viola!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #215
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

second set was under the influence of more experienced tennis player - Filippo Volandri! Was very little chance that any change in Viola ...

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 07-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #216
country flag vexxx

vexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond reputevexxx has a reputation beyond repute

A great tournament for me A singles title and doubles final

Congrats to the finalist Cazorla and the doubles champions Chrissi and Freshi

Thanks RhinoG for partnering me We had a great tournament and we were very close to the title Also thanks Goldenoldie for the managing
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #217
country flag Cazorla

vexxx
Congratulations on winning!
The risk of a noble cause! Was very confident in Matteo Viola! Fatigue was seen in his game! Lacked the freshness of ... Successful games for the next tournament and I win the next tournament))) I hope, really hope that I can podnyatv rating by good performances in this tournament!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 07-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #218
country flag Cazorla

Goldenoldie

Thanks for the good of the tournament! Thank you so much! Oh, did not win the title ... but this is not a career sunset))) will be more titles) hope so) Thank you! Play, play more!

by the way)
will be able to issue the first page of this topic? I'd like to see more and more their way to the tournament ... remember the good moments from victory over Evgeny Donskoy Viola ... before the final match)))
Thank you and thank you again!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 07-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #219
country flag RhinoG

RhinoG is on a distinguished road

So Pippo finally went walkabout in the first set...

Congrats to Chrissi & Freshi, well done vexxx on your singles title.

Thanks to Goldenoldie for managing - on to another tourny without live scores...
RhinoG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #220
country flag Goldenoldie

Final result singles

01:02 | (7) Cazorla (UKR) vs. (Q) vexxx (BUL) #SRs: 1-1
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #221
country flag Goldenoldie

Final result doubles

04:04 | (4) Chrissi/Freshi (GER/GER) vs. vexxx/RhinoG (BUL/GBR) #SRs: 2-2 Shootout SR1
Old 07-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #222
country flag Goldenoldie

Congratulations to vexxx and Chrissi/Freshi.

Well played also Cazorla and RhinoG

Thanks to everyone who played here, and special thanks for sending early picks and meeting the early deadlines. It made my life so much easier.

See you again soon.