POST pictures of KIWI !!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2004, 12:32 PM   #46
country flag pryss

pryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POST pictures of KIWI !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakdancingfish
looking back over the thread, i realised that it didn't even register that she was using your name! i was thinking of it like, "oh mary" in the "oh jesus" sense... (:
lol i never noticed that...but ya i guess that would make sense too
anyway here's one from RCA wheee pufferfish love! <3

WTF, I still have to spread good reps.

- ancic - gasquet - federer - nadal -
- mauresmo - davenport -
- zimonjic/santoro - bjorkman/mirnyi -

AND PETER EFFING POLANSKY.
pryss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2004, 04:24 PM   #47
country flag RodFan08

RodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Pic
RodFan08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 04:50 PM   #48
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Esther, you and your pufferfish faces....... hehehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Athen200402_naked.jpg (19.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg HH_03_7g.jpg (28.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg randomkief_2861_kiefer.jpg (23.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-17-2004, 05:07 PM   #49
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Well I bought the french tennis mag and guess what? nothing about Nicolas.They have great pics of the Olympics but none of him.a pic of Rainer and lots of Rodger and andy.They only said that when he withdrew at the US Open it was a very wise and difficult decision. and Yes wow what a beautiful pic,I miss him.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 05:16 PM   #50
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE OLYMPICS AND NOT TALK ABOUT HIM???? ugh.... newspapers and magazines make me so angry..... how can they still focus on Roddick and Federer when Kiwi won the silver, and neither of them got any medal.... UGH!
Old 10-17-2004, 05:18 PM   #51
country flag pryss

pryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
Well I bought the french tennis mag and guess what? nothing about Nicolas.They have great pics of the Olympics but none of him.a pic of Rainer and lots of Rodger and andy.They only said that when he withdrew at the US Open it was a very wise and difficult decision. and Yes wow what a beautiful pic,I miss him.

ah well, they mentioned him at least...-le sigh-

and oh, mary, leave me alone....
(stupid water mark!)

- mauresmo - davenport -

Old 10-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #52
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

jefwdioajsdiofhjasdiofhewioaf
awefjiawefjoiewjfiojawe
fweaiojfjewioafjoiejfoijewoi
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
jaoeifwjfoiawejfoijwaeoif
waejfowieajfoijewofjoewi

YOU FOUND MORE PIX MARY HAS NOT SEEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
Old 10-17-2004, 05:39 PM   #53
country flag pryss

tee hee, i'm good....

- mauresmo - davenport -

Old 10-17-2004, 05:42 PM   #54
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

post more for me!!!! i have to leave for work but meeeeeeep!!!!! now i'm all giddy!
Old 10-17-2004, 05:49 PM   #55
country flag pryss

yes ma'am!

- mauresmo - davenport -

Old 10-17-2004, 08:53 PM   #56
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

great pictures!

thanks to everybody in here

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 01:03 AM   #57
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

more more more!!!!! hehehe.......

Esther, you have murdered me, you know that right? I might have to have you take over for me in the Kief department cuz my brain has exploded because of you Come to the USO next summer!!!!!!!!

Yea, anyway, MORE MORE MORE MORE!

They are all from RCA Championship Final this year except for the last one which is from Cincy when he attacked the net..... lol.....

credit for the pictures goes to :: nicolaskiefer.tripod.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rca1.jpg (146.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg rca2.jpg (148.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg rca3.jpg (153.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg rca5.jpg (143.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg rca6.jpg (150.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg cin3.jpg (144.1 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by mary b : 07-04-2005 at 05:01 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 02:51 AM   #58
country flag pryss

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
more more more!!!!! hehehe.......

Esther, you have murdered me, you know that right? I might have to have you take over for me in the Kief department cuz my brain has exploded because of you Come to the USO next summer!!!!!!!!

well HELLO i just died tooooo!
fjalejflakdfja;kefj; those RCA pictures taherofahfad;lfauejf;alsdjf;ahewf;ahf *dead* and lol, mary, you keep kiefer department to yourself and i'll take over kiefer himself............

lol, i'd love to go to USO next summer. i should start a Send-Esther-to-USO fund or something.

if any of you come to montreal next summer, i'll greet you with "WE-LOVE-KIEFER" bodypainting cuz i'm gonna be there for shure

- mauresmo - davenport -

Old 10-18-2004, 04:25 AM   #59
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

i might take a road trip up too! we should all meet up in montreal!!!!! hhaha... we'll be awesome in our german flag colored clothes one...... i'll wear the "German -- He's Mine" shirt from AE!!!!! and we'll all be teenies with "I heart Kiefer" on our faces!!! man! that would rule... lol....
Old 10-18-2004, 04:45 AM   #60
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

aww!!! if you can make it to PA you can drive up with us! lol....

lmfao he's probably never had girls at his matches with liek german flags on their faces........we should like each wear a shirt with a letter on it.... like i'd have "K" you would have "I", esther would haev "E" and so on...... to spell out kiefer.. lfmao! we would be such nerds but it would rule