POST pictures of KIWI !!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2004, 06:02 AM   #31
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POST pictures of KIWI !!!!

hello yea esther (pryss) and i are friends from outside of here, so that's why she calls me that..... but yea mary is much easier to type... hehee.... and hello amanda
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2004, 06:42 AM   #32
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha!!!!!!!!! i need to become a common phrase....
Old 10-15-2004, 06:31 PM   #33
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Kiwi posted some new pix on his site today.... A few of my faves are attached.... Amanda, you are going to like the first one

i love the 2nd one... his face is priceless.... & the 4th one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg q4qathen1.jpg (25.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg q4qathen3.jpg (16.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg q3qustur6.jpg (22.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg q1qparis1.jpg (28.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg q2qwimb1.jpg (28.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg q2qwimb2.jpg (9.1 KB, 27 views)
Old 10-15-2004, 08:25 PM   #34
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Mary
Thanks!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:42 PM   #35
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

oooh!!!!!!! i like that one you just posted!!!! do you know what it is from???
Old 10-15-2004, 09:05 PM   #36
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure. It's an old picture from http://www.sport1.at/coremedia/generator
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 09:13 PM   #37
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you doing this to me Simpleternity? all those new pics are killing me!! I miss him even more now!lol.I love the third one..love it..thanks a lot.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #38
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

aww i'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! i'm trying to keep this place kicking while he's not around so much!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2004, 03:00 AM   #39
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

man its gonna be insane and i cannot wait !!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _athens2.jpg (34.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg _athens5.jpg (26.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 2004RCA_1.jpg (33.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 2004RCA_4.jpg (34.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2004RCA_5.jpg (30.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 10-16-2004, 03:59 AM   #40
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

More pics..lol..in the same day!! In that pic with Andy,he looks like a real strong man compare to Andy who is taller.Yes he looks like a REAL man,just the way I like men..he doesn,t look like a kid! lol..god I need some sleep! lol.I am going to see if the french tennis mag is out tomorrow and I will let you know if there are some pics of Nicolas,or an interview,well mAYBE ,he is half french and I lOVE his accent when he speaks french but he told ME (ME french canadian and my mom is french from france) that I have the accent!! lol.
Old 10-16-2004, 05:22 AM   #41
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

i have heard him speakign english and german, but never french! aww you must let us know if he is in that magazine! then maybe you can scan it for us!
Old 10-16-2004, 04:02 PM   #42
country flag kiwiteami

Well bAD NEWS the french tennis mag is not out this week end.I'll go another place tomorrow to see if they have it. If there is something about Nicolas,I'll scan it no problem.Yes he has the most beautiful accent in french,the same accent as his mom I think cause she is from Mulouse,France.Well I NEVER heard him speak english,well just a little when he spoke at some tournaments.And german,he was speaking to his coach in the elevator in german when I was in there too,I couldn,t understand a damn word!! lol
Old 10-16-2004, 09:57 PM   #43
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

hahahaa you were in an elevator with him? thats awesome....... my head would have exploded.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:38 PM   #44
country flag kiwiteami

Yes I was,he had just arrived at the hotel,I followed him,he went in the elevator with his coach and the guy with all his luggages..no place for me,I waved at him and said "no place for me (in french) he told the guy to push himself and I got in,I was clued between him and his coach and like a total gentleman,since we were on the same floor,he told me to leave the elevator before him but I told him no,you have too many bags,I'll keep the doors openned and I did,he thanked me and looked where was my room..lol..what a cutie.That was my second time with him in the elevator,the first time was in Miami,I didn't care much about him then,the elevator openned,I was going down,and there he was alone,we just starred at each other .I got in and I felt that the ride going down was SO long..lol.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:20 PM   #45
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

omg that is amazing........ i seroiusly think my head would explode if i got that close to him...... like even if i was, i dont think i'd be able to speak..... i'd be in awe cuz i've loved him for sooo long and have never even seen him play... mann... that is awesome.