POST pictures of KIWI !!!! - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2006, 01:16 PM   #301
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POST pictures of KIWI !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Since I only have 2 pix of him with it I'll repost the picture of him with Aundra since I post the one with me every .2 seconds

Mr T
The commentator on Eurosport Germany today told a story that Inga is responsible for Kiwi not wearing anymore his little Mr T starter kit. He told that Inga called Kiwi some time last year after the US Open and said to him that all these chains which he is wearing around his neck are just too too much and then Kiwi put on a "magic magnetic necklace" instead which he got from an athlete doing extreme sports and in which he believes that it gives him a lot of energy, magic energy

I didn't know that, but today I saw that even a big German boulevard newspaper wrote about that story. Of course for this kind of newspapers such stories are always interesting

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2006, 01:22 PM   #302
country flag nicolette

nicolette is on a distinguished road

are inga and kiwi always together ????
nicolette is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #303
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
The commentator on Eurosport Germany today told a story that Inga is responsible for Kiwi not wearing anymore his little Mr T starter kit.
LOL! So that explains everything; thanks for the info!

Mary, looks like you and I need to have a few words with Inga over this haha j/k I wonder if she's responsible for the missing trucker hat too?? And if he loses those shorts next, we'll really need to have a talk with someone...

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:42 PM   #304
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolette
are inga and kiwi always together ????
no, but they still have contact and Kiwi told the commentator (that he knows well and doing a lot of interviews and he already co-commentated a football match of Hannover 96 with him) to greet Inga at home in front of the television which he did during the match.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:42 PM   #305
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanjae
LOL! So that explains everything; thanks for the info!

Mary, looks like you and I need to have a few words with Inga over this haha j/k I wonder if she's responsible for the missing trucker hat too?? And if he loses those shorts next, we'll really need to have a talk with someone...

Seriously! Inga used to be my friend. She is the one who everytime he'd return home she'd make him go cut his hair asap. I do not know why she's now turning on the things we love. I will be phoning her up tonight to have a talk with her about this fiasco. And if I find out she is responsible for the trucker hat as well, *sigh*. We are gonna have to talk to her. But we must look on the bright side... Hopefully now Inga will have a talk with him about his wet booty shorts

Last edited by mary b : 01-27-2006 at 06:51 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #306
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Any woman to get Nicolas to stop wearing the chains, trucker hat, shave (I like a little stubble (not a rash infected chaffing beard) and get a haircut is a good woman in my eyes.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #307
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Any woman to get Nicolas to stop wearing the chains, trucker hat, shave (I like a little stubble (not a rash infected chaffing beard) and get a haircut is a good woman in my eyes.
Oooh, now I like the long hair on him ... but I also like the short hair. The chains, though, HAD to be distracting so I applaud Inga for requesting the removal of those (though the Mr. T Starter Kit concept was hilarious!). As long as Kiwi doesn't grow one of those hippie-ish beards, I'll be happy, even though I was loving that clean-shaven look in Saturday's match

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:50 AM   #308
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Shaved or not,trucker hat or not,long hair or short.However you prefer him girls but anyhow,the guy is hot.i believe that i saw him as his worst.lol.It was last summer,in washington dc.Ok,in his defense he was sick.He arrived in the restaurant no trucker hat but with his hair all up in the air like he has been in a tornado,a sweater xxxl in a lime color that i think glows in the dark.It was so long you could hardly see his shorts.It was bad.lol.And i saw him at his best.Two years ago,in cincinnati i was in the lobby and i heard behind me,hey Karine are you going to applebies cause i am waiting for Thomas to go there too.I turned around and there he was,wearing black pants,a black turtleneck sweater,his hair pulled in the back with a little gel and not a lot of facial hair.I was like..wow.fashion kiwi.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:34 AM   #309
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
a sweater xxxl in a lime color that i think glows in the dark
lime green is the new pink.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:54 PM   #310
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone found other torture pics of him??? I've only seen two so far.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:13 PM   #311
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I've seen two as well, but the campaign will start in mid February, so I guess we'll get to see more by then.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:18 PM   #312
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

oh, I have to correct myself. I've just found a third one. But the complete series will be out in February.
Old 01-31-2006, 12:08 AM   #313
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Torture? What are these pictures? Some type of bondage photos of Nicolas? Sounds interesting.

2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:35 AM   #314
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower
oh, I have to correct myself. I've just found a third one. But the complete series will be out in February.

What and where is the third one? I find those pics very dramatic.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:25 AM   #315
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Well since everyone is talking about these "torture" pictures and not posting them for everyone to see, I'll go ahead and post them so no one else feels left out, like some people have felt. If you find pix please post them as you talk about them and don't just talk about them. It makes people feel left out and sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KieferAmnesty01sRGB.jpg (19.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg KieferAmnesty02sRGB.jpg (47.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg KieferAmnesty03sRGB.jpg (52.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg KieferAmnesty04sRGB.jpg (51.9 KB, 84 views)