How long does it take for you to get ready to get out of the house? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How long do you all take to get out of the house?

I get up and go ASAP. 2 8.33%
10-15 minutes. 7 29.17%
20-30 minutes or more. 7 29.17%
45 minutes to 1 hour. 4 16.67%
Between 1-2 hours. 3 12.50%
So long it feels like I'll never leave! 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #31
country flag Melly Flew Us

Melly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long does it take for you to get ready to get out of the house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I know people are going to say "how is this different than other threads you've made", but I've been curious to ask this and I haven't gotten around to it. I want to see how other MTF posters live and their experiences and mentalities, get to understand people better, all that good stuff.

Personally, it takes me at least an hour to get out of the house if I'm going somewhere I need to look presentable. Usually, I'd say it takes 1.5 hours on average, it depends. I need to brush the teeth, shower, wash my hair, pick out the clothes, put them in the drier to take out some of the wrinkles, then steam the clothes, my shoes if they are dirty need to be cleaned, deodorizer and some AXE body spray are required, and I have to adjust my face (yes, you have to adjust the face, the nose, the eyebrows, the lips have to look right, everything needs to come together, I get extremely finicky about that). And I hate putting on my clothes until right before I go out, so they have a fresh and non-worn look.

How long does it take other MTF peeps to get ready to go out wherever you're heading? Do you just get up and go, or do you make sure every detail of yourself is perfect before leaving the house?
am i allowed to play?

it takes me 2 hours if i'm trying and 40 mins if i'm not coz the only thing i do the night before is face-adjusting - mostly make v-shapes with my eyes coz i hate even temporary brow wrinkles.
Melly Flew Us is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #32
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly Flew Us View Post
am i allowed to play?

it takes me 2 hours if i'm trying and 40 mins if i'm not coz the only thing i do the night before is face-adjusting - mostly make v-shapes with my eyes coz i hate even temporary brow wrinkles.
Of course you're allowed to play, all comments welcome

The face adjusting thing, I do every night, or at least I did, until about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to restart doing them every night now, usually I did it 2 times a day, 5-10 minutes.

I understand doing the v-shape with the eyes, I do that too, but I the main thing I do for the eyes is sort of squint my eyes while I my mouth is in a tight oval and then going back and forth doing that, it shapes the eyes too, makes them a little thinner. I think Angelina Jolie has the perfect eye shape, I want my eyes to look like that.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:24 AM   #33
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjones View Post
If I went to all that trouble then I'd probably just stay at home and jerk off into the mirror.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:28 AM   #34
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly.
i think gay men are a lot more forward than straight chicks

i can rememeber quite a few times gay people directly hitting on me (or even asking me out of nowhere if im straight or gay) but chicks are unfortunately very rarely that bold.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #35
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

My alarm goes, i hit snooze.
My alarm goes again, i hit snooze.
Third time, final snooze, and get up after a couple of minutes, preparing myself mentally to leave the bed, it's so comfy.
Sleepwalk into the shower, and shower for a good 20 minutes.
Put on some clothes, shave if I feel like it, brush the teeth and try to get the hair to look somewhat decent.
If I have any time left (doubtful), snatch something to eat quickly or whip something up for on the road.
So, a good hour to one and a half at least.

Btw, this thread makes me think FiloV is actually Patrick Bateman!!!

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #36
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
= Safin is a Feeb with a tiny penis in his mouth.
BEEF
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #37
country flag samjones

samjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course you're allowed to play, all comments welcome

The face adjusting thing, I do every night, or at least I did, until about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to restart doing them every night now, usually I did it 2 times a day, 5-10 minutes.

I understand doing the v-shape with the eyes, I do that too, but I the main thing I do for the eyes is sort of squint my eyes while I my mouth is in a tight oval and then going back and forth doing that, it shapes the eyes too, makes them a little thinner. I think Angelina Jolie has the perfect eye shape, I want my eyes to look like that.
I'm sure you have the nicest face a fella could ever hope to come across.
samjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #38
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post

Btw, this thread makes me think FiloV is actually Patrick Bateman!!!

yes... couldnt have said it better myself
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #39
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

i can rememeber quite a few times gay people directly hitting on me (or even asking me out of nowhere if im straight or gay) but chicks are unfortunately very rarely that bold.
Yoi should go to Lithuania, and you would change your mind...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #40
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
Yoi should go to Lithuania, and you would change your mind...
USA, Iceland and Australia as well... something outward and primal encouraged in the women there...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:38 AM   #41
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
USA, Iceland and Australia as well... something outward and primal encouraged in the women there...
Sweeden and Latvia too, BTW. Well, about Lithuania and Latvia (and I think also Sweeden) I think I can explain it. The guys from that countries are not beautiful at all, generally speaking. And also, I can speak about my case, they love Latin, and other dark hair and skin guys (Turkish, for example). It's very different than they are use too. They love our hot personality as well. It's insane, but I don't need to do literelly nothing and the girls start to dance with me and kissing me. Not even say hi.

BTW, now that you mention, would love to go to Iceland, cause I already expected that from Iceland girls

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #42
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Christian Bale is sexy as HELL in that video
Old 07-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #43
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Are Lithuanian girls actually hot? Because I have a computer friend who is Polish and we've talked about hot girls from certain countries, I specifically asked him about Eastern European girls and he said that for the most part that Eastern Euro girls aren't attractive (those aren't the exact words he used, but I'm keeping it clean )

Also, from what I have seen, most Aussie and US girls like to play hard to get. They'll make the first move, and then make the guy chase her. Because I know in American culture it's seen as unbecoming for a woman to make the first move, men call her slutty, which is ridiculous, but that's how patriarchal US society is.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #44
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
I'm sure you have the nicest face a fella could ever hope to come across.
I don't think so, but my lesbian aunt, her partner and her ex-best friend all say I'm the hottest guy they've ever seen, so that counts for something.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #45
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

Yes, men are more forward than women in general. Which is one of the main reasons why I prefer men. Also, women who are forward aren't always forward with the intent to get with the guy or make their feelings known immediately, they're playing games. They'll be forward to make it known to a guy that they're into him, but then they'll make the guy chase after her. Men in general, if they want something, they go after it 100%. Put two men together, then it just makes it even more........it's more aggressive.

It's biological. Men are more sexual and more visual. Women are more emotional, verbal and thoughtful.