How long does it take for you to get ready to get out of the house? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How long do you all take to get out of the house?

I get up and go ASAP. 2 8.33%
10-15 minutes. 7 29.17%
20-30 minutes or more. 7 29.17%
45 minutes to 1 hour. 4 16.67%
Between 1-2 hours. 3 12.50%
So long it feels like I'll never leave! 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long does it take for you to get ready to get out of the house?

My internet persona is the real me, with some extra zestiness. I'm just that fierce, I guess.

The time spent looking good is worth it. I feel better when I know I look good. If I don't feel like I look good, I don't want to go out of the house or do anything, or I'll feel a little subconscious. When guys hit on me, like yesterday for example, that means I know I'm looking good, and as I've said before, I'm extremely looks conscious, so I know when I'm hot and when I'm not.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
country flag samjones

samjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
When guys hit on me, like yesterday for example, that means I know I'm looking good
When guys hit on me that me that means I know I'm in a gay bar.

It's happened. Not very often, but it has happened.
samjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #18
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjones View Post
When guys hit on me that me that means I know I'm in a gay bar.

It's happened. Not very often, but it has happened.
It's well known gay men have good taste.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

I get hit on in gay bars sometimes, but really guys at the bars are there to dance and chill and relax and be with like minded people above looking for hookups, for the most part. I get hit on more when I'm out walking or at the store.

Like yesterday, I was jogging from home and this guy in a red porsche I think it was, he was like checking me out, and I didn't catch him until about 3 seconds before I left, but I noticed him and smiled and then he gave a quick smile back. Things like that are a huge confidence boost. I love it when guys check me out and stare. I don't egg it on either, because that would be desperate.

That's why it's important to make sure you're hot at all times. And being hot is as much about confidence as it is about physical appearance.

To get back OT, I don't spend much time getting ready to go to the gym. A shower, lotion up (I always lotion after showers, keeps the skin moist), and then find a white shirt and shorts, get a bottle of water, and head to the gym.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #20
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
It's well known gay men have good taste.
Exactly.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #21
country flag samjones

samjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond reputesamjones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love it when guys check me out and stare. I don't egg it on either, because that would be desperate.

That's why it's important to make sure you're hot at all times.
I would say that's why it's important to make sure you're never "hot".

Yeeks.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #22
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Only the un-sexy would make such a statement
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #23
country flag samjones

Quote:
Only the un-sexy would make such a statement
I'm not unattractive.... I'm tall, I'm thin, I have proportional features. The mirror does not crack when I gaze into it.

I just don't want some dude checking me out in the grocery store - that's all. I think I'll let the nose hairs grow.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #24
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

OK, straight guy in me talking, do you get checked out by girls a lot?

If you're an attractive guy, men are going to hit on you. Especially the guys who say they're straight, but admire attractive males. There are a lot of them out there, as any gay/bi guy knows.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #25
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjones View Post
I'm not unattractive....
= Im a nasty troll with a tiny penis.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #26
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I can tell from talking with someone if they're hot or not. Usually, it's pretty obvious. My first thought was that you were ugly Sam, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though if you were hot, then guys would hit on you.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #27
country flag samjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
= Im a nasty troll with a tiny penis.
= Safin is a Feeb with a tiny penis in his mouth.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #28
country flag samjones

Quote:
OK, straight guy in me talking, do you get checked out by girls a lot?
Constantly.... they think I look totally hot behind the wheel of a double Joovy.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #29
country flag samjones

Quote:
I can tell from talking with someone if they're hot or not. Usually, it's pretty obvious. My first thought was that you were ugly Sam, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though if you were hot, then guys would hit on you.
If being hot means that guys see me driving down the street in his Porsche pulls over and tries to pick me up, then I'm not hot.... and I never was hot (not even experimenting in college) and at this point it's way too late for me to be hot. Not Hot Jones - that's what you can call me.

But I'm not ugly by any stretch. You shouldn't be such a fool to think that you know what someone looks like because you read something they wrote on the Internet. I don't know what you look like, Filo - but here's the mental image I get.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #30
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love Terry from Reno 911!