News & Articles about Grigor - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #106
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles about Grigor

Phau's name always comes up when players are asked this question. I don't think Goffin is one of the fastest guys but I do think he has excellent anticipation.

At GS and tour events, the players all train in the same areas so they have an opportunity to see each other. I guess Milos has noticed Grigor has a fast sprint.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #107
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

The Gstaad tournament has been terrible for interviews and highlights. Is it always this bad?

Last edited by Hypnotize : 07-20-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #108
country flag chantelle

chantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond reputechantelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
The Gstaad tournament has been terrible for interviews and highlights. Is it always this bad?
http://www.telebaern.tv/tennis-special/sendungen/
I only find this site, one of the media partner of Gstaad Open, made some interview with those players but no Grigor!!!
BUT, they interviewed with those who lost to Grigor, and today is Bellucci

Besides, ATP uploads a video about Grigor
Although they named it with "Grigor Dimitrov player profile 2012", I think there is none of clips from 2012 and the interview was taken this spring.
chantelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #109
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

During your professional career? how long was that ? you're 21

Source

Quote:
Grigor Dimitrov says the atmosphere at the Olympic tennis event has been unlike anything he’s experienced during his professional career

The 21-year-old Bulgarian, who bypassed Poland's Lukasz Kubot 6-3 7-6 to reach the second round, says that the Olympics has stirred a particularly positive mood amongst the players.

“Everyone has a smile when they’re playing here,” he told tennishead. “I think the whole atmosphere is really different. Everyone is more friendly for some reason – I don’t know why, but I really feel like everyone’s saying ‘Hi, what’s going on, who are you playing?’ I think it’s kind of nice. I wish all tournaments were like that.”

The world No.53, whose compatriot Tsvetana Pironokva is also through to the second round of the singles in the women’s event, is relishing the opportunity to represent his country on the court.

“It’s certainly a nice thing and it’s a privilege to come out here and have the flag on your shirt,” said the Paris resident, who will have to beat Gilles Simon for the first time in four meetings if he is to reach the third round.

But Dimitrov, who has never been beyond the second round on his visits to the All England Club for Wimbledon, admits his mind isn't just on tennis and he's hoping to catch a number of other Olympic events over the coming days.

“I really want to watch track and field and swimming,” he added. “Those are the events I really want to watch.”

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #110
country flag Hypnotize

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141846
Quote:
A few photos of Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov at the Olympic Games in Longon have fueled claims there may be some truth in the rumors of his relationship with Serena Williams.

Photographers seized the chance to take pictures of the two tennis players close to one another and talking while in the mix zone right after Grigor's disappointing defeat to Frenchman Gilles Simon.

Local media was quick to comment that Serena Williams has tried to cheer up the young man, who admitted the loss is a huge disappointment for him.

The young Bulgarian from Haskovo, close to the borders with Greece and Turkey, has repeatedly laughed off rumors over his relationship with Serena Williams, making it clear he wants to hit the headlines because of his career, not because of his private life.

It is a fact however that the 20-year-old has become a high-profile name at recent tournaments due to his great play, as well as the growing obsession over the nature of his relationship with Serena Williams, who has been spotted courtside at his matches.

"Just go and ask her," Dimitrov replied with a smile to Bulgarian journalists' questions on that topic in May.

Dimitrov is a former world No1 junior who won both the Wimbledon and US Open titles in a stellar 2008 before making the immediate decision to concentrate on the senior circuit.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #111

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Federer's Presser Source

Quote:
Q. In China, four years ago in the
Beijing Olympics, there is a huge interest
towards you. Is it here a little more calmer
than Beijing? A lot of people around the
world are saying you and Grigor are like
Twins. Will you agree to play with him in
doubles in some tournament?

ROGER FEDERER: Maybe, yeah, sure,
I'll play doubles with him maybe at some point. I
said the same with Nadal and I never played with
him. I still believe I have to play with Nadal first
before I play with Dimitrov.

I've seen he had a good game. I think
he could have a great run here at the Olympics.
I think grass suits his game. Hopefully he can do
well over the years. I'm sure we'll see each other
plenty of times
Grigor, you'll have to wait in line

Old 08-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #112
country flag Hypnotize

Nice article about Grigor in Deuce
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEU...-Dimitrov.aspx

Quote:
Grigror Dimitrov has been touted as the next Roger Federer for the past few years. He's deflected the pressure admirably and is now ready to make his mark on the ATP World Tour.

The southern Bulgarian city of Haskovo has produced few notable natives. A revolutionary named Tane Nikolov in the 19th century, Stanimir Kolev Stoilov, who went on to be manager of the national football team, and now Grigor Dimitrov – one of the most prodigious talents on the ATP World Tour.

When his mother, Maria, handed him a racquet and ball aged five, it was love at first sight. Dimitrov was taught to wield the instruments by his father, Dimitar, a tennis coach, who remembers his son’s passion to play as an obsession. "Grigor was eager to learn. Any element that I was teaching, Grigor performed as easily as a painter drawing. His desire was to play tennis. He was obsessed, thinking and playing from sunrise to sunset. Maintaining his interest was not difficult for us."

DimitrovAn outstanding junior, with titles at Wimbledon and the US Open in 2008, Dimitrov began to work with Peter Lundgren at the start of 2009, after leaving Bulgaria for the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in Paris.

So impressed was Lundgren that he was of a mind to liken the youngster, at the time ranked just inside the Top 350 of the South African Airways ATP Rankings, to his former star pupil, Roger Federer. It was a comment made with the best of intentions, but one that caught the imagination of the media. Suddenly, the world was watching Dimitrov’s development.

"The expectations put on him were much too big and for sure did not help him," observes current coach, Patrick Mouratoglou, who took over the management of Dimitrov’s career at the start of the season. "It put unbelievable pressure on the shoulders of an 18-year-old kid who had not proven anything at a professional level. Grigor is very clever and sensible. He understands the situation and is now ready to move forward."

Looking back, Dimitrov remembers, "Of course it [brought extra pressure], but I think he did it in a good way. It’s a nice thing to hear, but that’s not the point. Sometimes it depends how much pressure you want to put on yourself and how much pressure you’re going to give yourself."

Indeed, Dimitrov is very much his own man. He can be a coach’s dream, but also a tactical nightmare. Described by his agent, Nina Wennerström, as "a happy, fun and spontaneous person, which is appreciated by the media, and with a charm and sincerity that the fans really like," Dimitrov is very much a believer in that same freedom of expression on the tennis court. It’s not hard to see why his style has been likened to that of the most successful player in the history of the game.

Dimitrov "I’m me!" declares Dimitrov to DEUCE. "I think you have to present yourself the way you are and I think that’s what most matters to me. As long as I play my game, I play the way I feel, the way I want to express myself on court. I think the most important thing right now is to really come out on court and play the game, each match, the way I want to play the game and the way I’m meant to play it."

With Mouratoglou at the helm, a certain amount of discipline and tactical nous has been instilled, but it has been a long learning curve. What the Frenchman terms "impatience", Dimitrov describes as "boredom" – an affliction under control now, but which did sprout problems as a creative but inexperienced junior.

"Not nowadays, thank God, but when I was a junior I got bored quite often so I was always doing some absolutely weird shots," Dimitrov told Tennis Podcast. "I don't know why I was doing them, even now. But first of all, that's life, and secondly you don't play the same match twice, so it's kind of fun!

"Everything is up to you, everything is in yourself," is his philosophy. "It doesn't matter how many times you come into a match with [the coaching team] telling you, 'Hey, you've got to do this, you've got to do that.’ It's more up to you. I listen to my inner voice. If I want to do it, I'll do it, if not? Well... I think it's very important to improvise. Sometimes one of the weirdest things can be the winningest shot."

Under Mouratoglou, it would seem that Dimitrov is learning to harness that streak of genius. "I believe that all the top players have something special," says the coach. "He needs to feel the freedom to let his creativity speak. He is currently learning to know and discover himself through all the aspects of a tennis player. He has to be himself on court as much as possible, even though he sometimes makes mistakes, because it is the way to feel his difference and make a strength out of it."

In the past 18 months, Bernard Tomic, Ryan Harrison, Milos Raonic and Alexandr Dolgopolov have dominated the headlines as youngsters who have made their respective breakthroughs on the ATP World Tour. With his South African Airways ATP Ranking hovering between 50 and 80, Dimitrov had begun to slide off the radar somewhat. But 2012 has seen the 6’2’’ right-hander mature, understand his game and play to his strengths. The results followed swiftly.

At the AEGON Championships he reached his first ATP World Tour semi-final with victory over World No. 30 Kevin Anderson. It was a result that brought tears to his eyes and the celebratory hugs from his father and girlfriend, both sitting courtside. He would lose to David Nalbandian the following day, but key lessons had been learned from his four victories that week.

"When you go up with the big guys you realise that everyone is trying hard, everyone is playing well, everyone is going for their thing," he explains. "You have to present yourself the way you are and understand yourself better, so that every time you go out you can do better. [The AEGON Championships] was a great moment for me, especially on grass and especially at Queen’s; it’s one of my favourite tournaments.

"I played a few grass-court players and it took a lot out of me to beat some of them. I was very happy with it. Reaching my first semi-final was a great moment for me. No-one will give you the match. I knew that a long time ago, but when you participate in tournaments for the whole week you see how everyone is."

DimitrovIt proved to be the catalyst for Dimitrov. On the European clay-courts after Wimbledon, where he had been forced to retire ill against Marcos Baghdatis in the second round, he reached back-to-back semi-finals at the SkiStar Swedish Open in Bastad (l. to Ferrer) and the Crédit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad (l. to Bellucci), propelling his ranking ever closer to the as-yet-impenetrable Top 50.

Looking over his shoulder, World No. 1 Federer has been quick to praise the rise of the latest crop of players on the ATP World Tour, but also to sympathise with their growing pains. "Anything is possible, right?" remarks the Swiss. "They could all be No. 1 in the world at one point or they could never be in the Top 5. We don't know right now. Eventually you feel like you're going to break through, and then it can be frustrating.

"I went through the same thing. The important thing is to just keep on working hard and not get too frustrated by the whole travelling and losing early and just spending time on the practice courts. I'm sure they'll learn and they'll be great players in the future."

"In the younger generation I think everyone is ahead right now," comments Dimitrov. "First of all, I’m very happy for them. Hopefully one day we all can compete for the same thing. From person to person, some go a bit quicker, other people take their time. You’ve just got to do what you’ve got to do, give it your best every day and see where you are."

If he had previously trailed behind his contemporaries, it is not something that has concerned Mouratoglou, who shares Dimitrov’s view that each player must develop at his own pace.

"I think that if Grigor did not break into the Top 50 these past few years, it just means that he was not ready," says Mouratoglou. "He rose in the rankings quite fast, but obviously, some pieces were missing to keep on moving forward. I believe that he is now developing as a complete player who will be solid and able to keep on rising in the next years.

"Grigor doesn't have a limited potential. He wants to succeed and it is all about work and development in the next three years. If he keeps his motivation and will to make it, I am sure that he will achieve great successes in this sport."
Old 08-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #113
country flag Hypnotize

Good news for Grigor's fans in Thailand, he's playing there again this year.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/spor...-thailand-open

Quote:
Dimitrov, Raonic, Tomic join Thailand Open.

They are Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Milos Raonic of Canada and Australian Bernard Tomic.

Dimitrov, 21, thrilled the fans here last year, while Raonic, also 21, and 19-year-old Tomic will make their debut in Bangkok.

"This will be my first time playing in Bangkok so it's very exciting for me," said Raonic.

Tomic said: "I'm looking forward to it."

Other players who will feature in the 10th Thailand Open include Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki, French stars Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon and Gael Monfils, Spain's Fernando Verdasco and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, and Finland's Jarkko Nieminen.

"It will be very competitive from the first day with several players capable of winning the title," said Suwat Liptapanlop, president of the Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand.

The event will be held at Muang Thong Thani's Impact Arena from Sept 22-30.

Tickets starting from 300 baht are available at Thai Ticket Major outlets. For more information, call 02-262-3838 or go to www.thaiticketmajor.com
Old 08-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #114
country flag Hypnotize

Yesterday's loss was obviously disappointing but these are some nice articles on him.

http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.co...t-the-us-open/
Quote:
NEW YORK—This morning, on the platform of the No. 7 train at Flushing Meadows, I saw two people who appeared to be waiting anxiously to meet someone. When they finally saw him, all three began to clap, happily and rapidly, in celebration. It sounded like a tiny pep rally. And why not? Their day at the Open was here.

And a beautiful day it was: Warm but not humid, the sky a hard, cloudless blue. By noon, the grounds already felt heavily crowded, and there were titanic lines to get into matches featuring Brian Baker and Lleyton Hewitt. All of which made me hustle a little faster out to Court 8, on the far side of the site. In my imagination, I pictured this small space overflowing with hungry fans bent on seeing what, to my mind, was clearly the highlight of the entire first round: Grigor Dimitrov vs. Benoit Paire.

Apparently, though, my Twitterverse, which had been chattering about this match-up of flashy, frustrating, utterly unpredictable talents for the last five days, is not the same as the universe at large. It turned out that not all that many real live humans in New York seemed to be interested in watching the world No. 49, from France, take on the world No. 58, from Bulgaria—half the crowd may have been tennis bloggers. I took my seat in a sparsely populated section of the bleachers, sat back, and prepared to enjoy some high-wire, high-strung tennis.

Those few who joined me seemed equally enthusiastic. At the top of the stands a group of men wore shirts with the colors of the French flag on them. It was fun to hear their cries of “magnifique!” and “superbe!” ring out in the Queens air. But the Frenchman also had his local supporters. “That’s it, Benny!” they cried after his winners.

Near me were two groups of Dimitrov fans. The first opted, in classic American fashion, to help him out with some practical advice.

“Come on, Grigs,” one of them moaned after Dimitrov drilled a forehand into the net. “You need more net clearance.”

Grigor’s other boosters, two men behind me who were constantly whispering to each other, couldn’t seem to decide on the best way to cheer for him.

“Let’s yell G-Force after this point,” one of them urged. His friend was non-committal.

When Dimitrov won the next point, the first guy hollered, “G-Force!” His friend didn’t join him.

“G-Force is stupid,” he muttered.

However the crowd felt about it, Dimitrov vs. Paire had no long-term significance, or any possible bearing on the outcome of the tournament. But it promised a little bit of everything—the good, the bad, the brilliant, the cool and the uncool. While their four-set match never exploded with fireworks or produced any incidents embarrassing enough for YouTube, it delivered on that promise.

Creative to a fault, each of them came up with shots that you don’t see every day—or any day. A no-look running flick backhand pass from Dimitrov; a slice drop volley hit from no-man’s land by Paire; a backhand volley that nearly spun back over the net by Dimitrov; a delicately measured forehand drop by Paire, attempted while he was serving for the match in the fourth set.

There were roundhouse backhand winners, slice forehands hit for no reason whatsoever, smooth chip-and-charge attacks, and, especially from the Dimitrov side, routine backhands dumped into the middle of the net—the shot killed him all day. Paire plays a more perverse and twisted game on clay, where he’s liable to hit five drop shots in a row. Hard courts may have forced him to rein in his shot selection today. When he lost a close first set, all signs pointed to Paire going away for good. Strangely, and perhaps least predictable of all, he kept it together.

Not that Paire, who was the picture of French tennis player today in a striped Lacoste shirt and stubbly beard, was calm throughout. He can seem at times to be playing a second match in his head. He’ll hit shots that don’t quite make sense in the one you’re watching, and look perturbed at events that remain invisible to the rest of us. Much of the time, Paired appears to be waiting to go into a slow burn. After one error in the first set today, he flipped his racquet gently behind him. Two points later, it went spinning into the back tarp. After a third botched shot, Paire turned toward a line judge and raised his racquet as if he were going to throw it at him. A French girl in front of me screamed “Non!” Maybe Paire heard her; he put the racquet down and turned away.

This was also a match plagued by questionable calls—Dimitrov asked for the supervisor, and Paire confronted the chair umpire a few times in his vaguely seething way. It ended with Dimitrov, who was troubled by a foot problem, surrendering mildly in the fourth set. He looked hurt, but he also didn’t want to fight anymore.

From the fans’ perspective, it was an exhibition of flash, of style for style’s sake—perfect for a sunny weekday afternoon on a sidecourt. Paire’s supporters certainly seemed to enjoy it.

“Magnifique!” they cried.

“Thataway, Benny,” they said.
http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.co...t-the-us-open/
Quote:
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Benoit Paire: The first time I saw Dimitrov play was the 2008 junior United States Open. My colleague Colette Lewis raved about this young Bulgarian, whose smooth, all-court game and one-handed backhand reminded her of a certain Swiss-born champion. It was easy to see the resemblance then and now, at least in every way except results so far. Dimitrov came close to breaking into the top 50 last year, and at 21, Dimitrov is still maturing as a player. But the potential is there, and he’s still a ton of fun to watch. The talented, young Frenchman Paire should give Dimitrov all he can handle, making this a very competitive first-round match.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #115
country flag Hypnotize

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...he-year/page/7

Quote:

The Top 20 Tennis Breakthrough Performances of the Year
15. Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria, Age 21

Grigor Dimitrov began 2012 ranked world No. 76. To date, he has reached the No. 60 spot on the ATP rankings ladder.

The early part of the year was not easy. Dimitrov's ranking fell out of the top 100 by the time the young Bulgarian entered the tournament in Miami.

But once there, Dimitrov advanced to the round of 16, losing to Janko Tipsarevic after upending Tomas Berdych in the third round.

The results in Miami moved Dimitrov to the No. 86 position in the rankings as the clay-court season began.

In Nice, after qualifying to get into the main draw, Dimitrov advanced two rounds before losing to Gilles Simon in the round of 16.

But his real breakthrough moment came in London at the Queen's Club. Dimitrov made it all the way to the semifinals before losing to Argentine David Nalbandian.

Later in Bastad on clay, the Bulgarian once again reached the semifinals losing to David Ferrer.

He also reached the semifinals in Gstaad losing to Thomaz Bellucci.

While hard courts do not seem to be his strength at the moment, Dimitrov has made considerable inroads in 2012.

Formerly touted as the next coming of Roger Federer, this may end up being the season when Dimitrov lives up to his expectations.

2012 could be his breakout season as the tour heads indoor. Dimitrov is definitely someone to watch.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #116
country flag Hypnotize

Serena to play the Swedish Open next year thanks to Grigor.

http://hd.se/sport/2012/10/19/darfor...serena-bastad/
Quote:
Swedish Open changing costume and Serena Williams as the poster's name. Grigor Dimitrov and a junior who loved Bastad has a big role to play in the tennis icon comes here next summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Serena Williams
She is 31 and has been a professional since she was 14.

She has won 15 Grand Slam titles in singles. The latest was just the last Grand Slam tournament, the U.S. Open.

She won Olympic gold medals in both singles and doubles in London. She has two Olympic gold medal in doubles with sister Venus earlier.

She has recorded over 260 million in prize money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tennis. damturneringen year's edition of the Swedish Open was tough for the organizers. Italian poster named Sara Errani was forced to drop out due to injury, the rain delayed matches heavily and it got 14,000 fewer spectators than before.

It was time to redo.

In H & M as the main sponsor of the three Swedish competitions (two in Bastad and Stockholm Open) the next three years. And Serena Williams, one of the largest dams ponds appear in the sports world, is ready for the tournament next year.

- It is absolutely incredible. It is no treo, but it is a real surgical procedure in the competition, said tournament director Thomas Wallen.

Wallen was not so great förhoppingar on getting hit on American icon.

- We decided a meeting with her agent in New York and we did not even talk about what the meeting would be about. We did not think there was a chance that she was interested. So we became very surprising when her agent Jill Smoller had played Båstad junior and absolutely loved it, Wallen says, and continues:

- Then she has trained extensively with Grigor Dimitrov (Bulgarian men's player). And Grigor is one of the largest Båstad fanatics. So we were surprised that she knew so much. Then Grigor and Jill affected her.

After the first meeting went pretty quickly to resolve.

- We are always getting into a big star every year. Then, we depend on your calendar, but just this year took it to Serena.

When damturneringen was played in Stockholm a few years ago, Serena's older sister Venus the large poster name, but she dropped out. Serena has in recent years chosen their races well and she is not known to jump off.

How expensive is she getting here?

- It's over (Caroline) Wozniacki, but it is a good investment.

Damturneringen lost 14,000 spectators this year compared to last year. What do you expect next year?

- I think it's approaching this week's numbers. I'm very happy that we and Båstad have managed to hit Serena. There is no china puff it here, but a real Times Square fireworks.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #117

Grigor in Chicago visiting Wilson HQ
http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/

Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #118
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
Grigor in Chicago visiting Wilson HQ
http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/
Was great to read it!Once Grigor get in top 10 he will ne such a star!

Quote:
There is no question Grigor is one of the most talented players out there… and on top of that, he has the personality and charisma to bring tennis to another level.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #119

More blog from Wilson's Chicago Experience http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/thank-you/

Quote:
As I said in my previous post Grigor Dimitrov is an extremely talented tennis player and on top of that he is a super nice kid….here is what we learned about Grigor this week: he is pretty good with a putter, is a killer pool player (didn’t miss a shot), loves art that has skulls & angels and most importantly, he is TONS OF FUN!

Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #120

Also

Quote:
@TennisConnected
Reliable sources tell us that Grigor Dimitrov is moving to Wilson clothing in 2013. That would make Nike without him and Delpo. Interesting.
But Grigor responded quickly / accidentally with a post on FB that he was visiting Nike HQ (after Chicago). So let's just wait and see.