"Cap'n Fumus' Swashbuckling Wench Catching Thread" - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2004, 07:38 PM   #16
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fumus update

Yea the girlfriend is great but, I took her over to my house and my younger sisters/older brother were highly critical of her.

Yea Deb the tests went alright, I mean an A on two and a B on the others isn't really bad it's just not what I want. I want a 4.0!!!! Stupid Professors with their tricky wording..."All of these answers are not true except..."(seriously that's what the questions were like on my management test)

Alright damn it, one of these nights I am going to MSN it. I think I might tomorrow....
That's the gospel.
Fumus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2004, 07:38 PM   #17
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE
Congrats on your new ladyfriend Fumus. You have now left the world of relative sanity for an indefinite amount of time

Seriously, congrats, I hope you both are happy
*coughs* lives with it everyday for the past 19 years *coughs*

though I'm used to it now

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:40 PM   #18
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

I did tangy. When the dude commented on his wife's hair never moving, i was I had thought it was gonna be this serious crap ass show, but its actually good.

and Skyler don't worry about the fact that your siblings were highly critical about your new gf, that's what happens, I can testify to that one. I've done it many times

Old 10-05-2004, 07:41 PM   #19
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
Yea the girlfriend is great but, I took her over to my house and my younger sisters/older brother were highly critical of her.
Well as long as she has the Fumigator seal of approval, that's all that matters the younger siblings don't have to date her lol

Quote:
Yea Deb the tests went alright, I mean an A on two and a B on the others isn't really bad it's just not what I want. I want a 4.0!!!! Stupid Professors with their tricky wording..."All of these answers are not true except..."(seriously that's what the questions were like on my management test)
Oh questions like that are total We all want a 4.0....but.....yeah You'll be fine, still plenty of time left in the semester to kick up those grades a notch. BAM!

Quote:
Alright damn it, one of these nights I am going to MSN it. I think I might tomorrow....
We'll be waiting

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #20
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
and Skyler don't worry about the fact that your siblings were highly critical about your new gf, that's what happens, I can testify to that one. I've done it many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Well as long as she has the Fumigator seal of approval, that's all that matters the younger siblings don't have to date her lol
Oh questions like that are total We all want a 4.0....but.....yeah You'll be fine, still plenty of time left in the semester to kick up those grades a notch. BAM!
We'll be waiting
Hey thanks for the support Deb! It's so weird having best friends you never met that give you all of this great advice. All you can do is smile I guess...thanks everybody!

I swear I will be on Msn, I wanna see what Deb looks like...I have all these werid ideas...lol
That's the gospel.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #21
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

They'll get to like them, that's what happened with me. Your initial reaction is " ugh i hate him/her", though it was always him for me slowly but surely they'll come around. It was easy for me to get along with them because when they used to come over, I used to play some video games with them and kick their ass. They just need to spend more time with them that's all. Right now they know nothing about her at all, while you know more (at least I hope so)

Old 10-05-2004, 07:51 PM   #22
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
They'll get to like them, that's what happened with me. Your initial reaction is " ugh i hate him/her", though it was always him for me slowly but surely they'll come around. It was easy for me to get along with them because when they used to come over, I used to play some video games with them and kick their ass. They just need to spend more time with them that's all. Right now they know nothing about her at all, while you know more (at least I hope so)
Thanks Naldo. Yea it was so weird, my siblings pretended that they liked her and they were very nice but as soon as she left it started..lol. "She's soo annoying...bla bla, did you she what she was wearing..bla bla, Ryan she isn't that hot you can do better bla bla...", I think it was just a shock and it hurt my feelings. I guess I shouldn't care but, I just want a girl they all like...lol..and they never like my gfs..I guess I didn't know why I thought this one would be different. stupid me..lol
That's the gospel.

Last edited by Fumus : 10-05-2004 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:52 PM   #23
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, studious and amorous one.

Midol is such a fine medication. I have taken it when no other meds were available. Ahh yes, just what the doctor ordered. And no bloating!

Quote:
They feel threatened that their dear Ryan's attention is being diverted from them.

Quote:

1. hack your way into the school's records
2. relax and clear your mind by logging onto MTF
3. sleep with the professor
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:52 PM   #24
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a preview of that show when i was in Canada. Looks really freaky
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:54 PM   #25
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I swear I will be on Msn, I wanna see what Deb looks like...I have all these werid ideas...lol

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 10-05-2004, 07:55 PM   #26
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Do you have a photo of this girl? Now you got me all interested. And yep what they did is exactly what I did and everyone else does, though I wasn't open about it, I always gave my sisters the benifit of the doubt that they were able to choose a good guy. and I HATE that line of "oh your date isn't that good looking, you can do better". Would they rather you date this drop dead gorgeous lady who is a total fuckshit and an airhead? anyways don't let it affect you that much. it is tough to find a girl that they will all like, and god only knows I'm gonna have all the fucking trouble in the world, having to have 3 girls like a girlfriend I bring home

Old 10-05-2004, 07:59 PM   #27
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my siblings pretended that they liked her and they were very nice but as soon as she left it started..lol. "She's soo annoying...bla bla, did you she what she was wearing..bla bla, Ryan she isn't that hot you can do better bla bla...",
The only appropriate response to people who say that sort of thing:

MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:01 PM   #28
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Q!
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:02 PM   #29
country flag Fumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
Thanks for the update, studious and amorous one.

Midol is such a fine medication. I have taken it when no other meds were available. Ahh yes, just what the doctor ordered. And no bloating!

They feel threatened that their dear Ryan's attention is being diverted from them.

1. hack your way into the school's records
2. relax and clear your mind by logging onto MTF
3. sleep with the professor
I always thought of myself as more resolute and tenious than amorous and studious.

Q you deliver again. haha...my day has improved 10 fold. All my proffesor's are men, Mr. Q but if you think it will help.. As for that hacking I will get right on that
That's the gospel.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:04 PM   #30
country flag Deboogle!.

ALL your profs are men?????? even half of my LAW professors are women!