14th-18th June 2011, The Boodles - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default 14th-18th June 2011, The Boodles

David Nalbandian - ATP Ranking (19? )

Now firmly regarded as a favorite of the event, former Wimbledon finalist David Nalbandian, has once again confirmed his participation at Stoke Park for the Wimbledon warm up event. Having appeared on more occasions at The Boodles than any other player (this will be his eighth appearance), David is once again showing his class on the ATP World Tour. Having suffered serious injuries over the past two seasons, David is moving rapidly up the rankings in 2011 and still boasts the enviable record of reaching at least the semi final of all four Grand Slam events. On his day, David is a match for any player in the game, and will hope his Stoke Park preparation can take him back to the Wimbledon final.

We are delighted to welcome the Argentine world number three back to Stoke Park.
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 14th-18th June 2011, The Boodles

Wbsite of the event: http://www.theboodles.com/

Confirmed Order of Play

14 Jun 2011

MATCH 1 - 14.30 START:

Richard Gasquet (FRA) v Gael Monfils (FRA)

MATCH 2: To follow

David Nalbandian (ARG) v Gilles Simon (FRA)

MATCH 3: To follow

Ivan Ljubici (CRO) v To be confirmed
Old 06-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

David won't play vs Simon but vs Troicki in third match of the day
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a bit of Dave's match against Troicki, which Dave won in super tiebreak. It was GREAT to actually see Nalby back on a court playing tennis!! Hard to tell how he played from the little I saw but he beat Troicki so must not have been too bad, even if it was just an exho.

Dave looked fitter (slimmer) than I've seen him in years and love his shorter haircut but miss the bandana. Looking forward to seeing him in Wimbledon - fingers crossed that he stays injury free.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
country flag Stephan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
Saw a bit of Dave's match against Troicki, which Dave won in super tiebreak. It was GREAT to actually see Nalby back on a court playing tennis!! Hard to tell how he played from the little I saw but he beat Troicki so must not have been too bad, even if it was just an exho.

Dave looked fitter (slimmer) than I've seen him in years and love his shorter haircut but miss the bandana. Looking forward to seeing him in Wimbledon - fingers crossed that he stays injury free.
i did not see this match, nice to know David is fit

Ja, step by step he is coming back to Wimbledon 2002 short haircut...
what does it mean?
we will see him in Final 2011 too?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
country flag Stephan

Latest News

GASQUET, HAAS and NALBANDIAN SCORE DAY ONE WINS

14 june 2011

The Boodles got off to a flying start with wins for Richard Gasquet, Tommy Haas and David Nalbandian on a stunning day of tennis at Stoke Park.

------------------------------------------------------
The Boodles’ crowd favourite Nalbandian made a welcome return for what is his eighth visit to Stoke Park and enjoyed a highly competitive joust with Viktor Troicki, beating the popular Serbian 3-6, 7-6(3) and 10-4 in a Champions’ tiebreak to round off the day’s tennis. Nalbandian looked delighted to be back at one of his favourite events of the year. “There are lots of reasons why I like to come back here,” said the Argentinean. “It’s a nice place to play and there are not many chances to play on grass before Wimbledon – that’s why I always play here.”
Old 06-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Fit David = Wimbly winner....
Happy to see he finally lost some extra kilos. Good for his body and his tennis
He'll probably play his next match tomorrow
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
i did not see this match, nice to know David is fit

Ja, step by step he is coming back to Wimbledon 2002 short haircut...
what does it mean?
we will see him in Final 2011 too?
He looked a lot slimmer but probably still would not be defined as "fit" compared to most on the tour. He's been injured so much it would be almost impossible to be in top shape now but looks like he is going in the right direction.

He'll have to chop off some more hair to get to 2002 look but it is gradually getting there.

He plays Gasquet on Thursday - second on court. www.livescorehunter.com has live streams for it.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #9
country flag Stephan

Guys, you can watch next match:

17:00

Nalbandian - Gasquet (The Boodles Challenge)

Live Streaming Video Tennis : Exhibition Events

Thursday (16 June) 17:00 (GMT +2)
Stoke Park, London, England

1/2 Bet365 / Unibet TV (English)
Flash:
Link#1 Link#2 ( Registration Required! )

LSH Exhibition 1 (English)
WebCastOn:
Link#1 (550x450)
SeeOnTV:
Link#1 (550x450)
All links are here:
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
Old 06-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
country flag Stephan

David breaks in 1st 3-1
Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
country flag Stephan

4-1 in first set vs. Gasquet
Old 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
country flag Stephan

4-2
Old 06-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
country flag Stephan

nice drop shot of David, and 5-2
Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #14
country flag Stephan

may be this 3th break point?
Old 06-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
country flag Stephan

or this 4th ? oh no..
David did not execute them, 5-3