RG Final 2011: R. Nadal [1] def R. Federer [3] 7-5 7-6(3) 5-7 6-1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
country flag william_renshaw

william_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond reputewilliam_renshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default RG Final 2011: R. Nadal [1] def R. Federer [3] 7-5 7-6(3) 5-7 6-1

The GOAT debate ends once and for all.

Nadal has shown the heart of champion throughout this tournament. He has played far from his best tennis, but his fighting spirit and will to win have pulled him through.

He had to deal with so much adversity today. Being down 5-2 in the first set. 90% of the crowd hysterically supporting Federer. A rain delay while he tried to serve out the second set. But he dealt with it all as champions do.

Forget the idiots in the French crowd Rafa. Their cries of despair when Federer made error after error were amusing, and their silence after you played a brilliant point shows how little they appreciate great tennis.

Nadal leads Federer 6-2 in major finals. Nadal has beaten Federer in a slam final on every surface. The GOAT debate is over.

I respect Federer and his achievements, but you saw today why he has earned nicknames such as Rogerror Federror, Frauderer, and so on.

As for Nadal, last year I was so impressed with both his tennis and his attitude that I composed a poem in his honor. Never has it been more relevant:

Oh Rafa, you are so great
To see you play, I cannot wait.
The heart of a lion, the courage of a bear
But in every match, you always play fair.

No-one can match your power and strength
Brilliant forehand, consistent length
As if such talent wasn’t enough
You always stay focused and mentally tough.

Speed and spin, touch and flair
Not to mention, amazing hair
Enormous biceps, incredible pecs
To admire your body is better than sex

With a flex of the elbow, a flick of the wrist
You win the point, then pump your fist
Your opponents cower, as you shout ‘SI!’
While in their pants, they probably wee

Your passing shots never cease to amaze.
Your fire and passion leave one in a daze
Forget Roger, Novak and Murray
You beat them all, as if in a hurry

To ignore your achievements would be a crime
You are the greatest of all time
Those who deny it, haven’t got a clue
Oh Rafa Nadal, WE ALL LOVE YOU.
william_renshaw is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute
Default RG Final: Federer gifts Nadal the title 7-5 7-6(3) 5-7 6-1

Fed should have won 6-2 7-6 7-5

Monumental choke from 5-2 in the 1st set. Nadull the cheater with his trademark fake injury timeout when losing to throw his opponent out of his rhythm.

Pathetic TB by Fed in the 2nd set spraying UEs all over.

In the 4th set Fed had a 0-40 and blew it while Rafito converted his 1st BP as usual.

But the biggest gift of all was Fed beating Djokovic on Friday. Nole would have destroyed this mug moonballer today.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RG Final: Federer gifts Nadal the title 7-5 7-6(3) 5-7 6-1

I hope this is the last time Roger gets anywhere close to a final or anything with Nadal

Watch International TV
SheepleBuster is online now View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
country flag dodo

dodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RG Final 2011: GOAT R. Nadal def R. Federer 7-5 7-6 5-7 6-1

a turd
dodo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Rafa Played shit, but who cares, Roger sucked at big moments.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

Why even show up, Federer? Same ol' song and dance. You can't beat Nadal at RG.

Congrats, Nadal.
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
country flag Speed of Light

Speed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed of Light has a reputation beyond repute

OP THE BIGGEST FAIL OF ALL TIME.

Btw, Congrats Rafa
Speed of Light is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #8
country flag ZaZoo)

ZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond repute

Rafito playing shit and still beats Olderer, fuck you Olderer, we could've had a good final.
ZaZoo) is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RG Final 2011: R. Nadal [1] def R. Federer [3] 7-5 7-6(3) 5-7 6-1

Rafa

Sooooo happy
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #10
country flag Richardgm
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Richardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond reputeRichardgm has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Rafa!
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a rivalry. This is a beat down. I am a Roger fan but I hope he retires. he is not good enough to beat Rafa. And Novak would have destroyed Rafa today. What a shame. What a missed chance for tennis to move on from this reign of terror that Rafa has brought upon it. Oh shame.

Watch International TV
SheepleBuster is online now View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #12
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Federer
Novak is kicking himself right now.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so numb. Pathetic MP.

Nadal, was just too good for Roger today.

Nishikori, Berankis, Raonic, Kuznetsov, Dimitrov

thegreendestiny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #14
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond reputeazinna has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa saved his best for last there.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #15
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread