The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72 - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #4936
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Pretty dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
If you have moved over there then the battle is already lost.
Yes.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #4937
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at Albert sitting on the banana
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #4938
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #4939
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
this for WG
adorbs

mikey, everytime i see your sig i think you went on the diet for one month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
It was great for a year, then I started to trade 60 matches a month and it was starting to do my head in. I quickly started hating football and my two best friends in the department left the company. And lots of other stuff outside of work was making me less inclined to enjoy or care about it.

I recently tried to use work as a distraction from everyday problems but have only confirmed to myself that I have a genuine dislike of football and the atmosphere/nature of the department I work in. I started to get in alot of trouble towards the end of last year and start of this year because quite frankly work was at the bottom of my priority list. It didn't help that bad influences such as acionescu got me in even more trouble at work!
that's really too bad

Quote:
Soon we won't even be trading matches with live pictures, just a live news feed, and so it will become even more robotic and monotonous than it is now. I often trade two matches at the same time which is a chore, but from October we'll be doing four matches at the same time.

I am considering leaving, but the job market in this industry is not great - there have been alot of layoffs at our company as it is. I'm not sure what I can do to enjoy myself, either. Since I thought I would love doing this, but now I realise it's not important to me. So I don't know what to do, when to do it or why to do it. It's the "best" job I've ever had and I'm "suited" to it in many ways, and yet it makes me very unhappy. It's not at all stimulating and I feel a little dumber everytime I go to and leave work.
it sounds like you're just burnt out a bit, jayjay maybe a long vacation can help you recharge and find the things you loved about it in the beginning again. or maybe it is an industry shift that would help.

Quote:
I also got a promotion and took a 3.5k a year pay cut to do so. That's the ass backwards nature of the company/department I work for. The promotion is effectively meaningless, it is simply a title change from "Football Betting Agent" to "BIP Sports Trader". The job I'm doing is exactly the same, only with more demands. So more work and less money.
that is really ass backwards indeed. i'm really sorry

Quote:
What's gtalk? I didn't start using FB until last September, I just use it mainly to post music videos and wait for Andreea to stop washing her hair.
that sounds like a noble cause. gtalk is just the chat function on gmail.it's the only place i frequent for mtf chat these days

Quote:
I came home the other night from work at 4am and suddenly had the worst pain I've ever felt in my life in my stomach/abdomen area. I thought maybe it was just a really bad stomach ache and would go away in a few minutes, but after half an hour it was getting so bad that I couldn't catch my breath. It turns out it may have been caused because I have been crash dieting alot recently, I have to have some ultrasound scans in a couple of weeks to find out the exact problem.
ohh jayjay. so self-destructive good luck, i hope it's nothing serious.

Quote:
I hope it will be, going to the Louvre and Moulin Rouge.
nice spend as much time as possible in montmarte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post

OMG WG and I are into our TT doubles final
see merton, it was not a fluke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #4940
country flag clare2904

clare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond reputeclare2904 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa's Foundation has been awarded a grant from the ATP

http://confessionsofarafafan.blogspo...eives-atp.html
Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #4941
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'm fighting the good battle in AS

What battle?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #4942
country flag acionescu

The good music against the electronic crap music
Old 07-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #4943
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

this is what i can do to a room when you have a disease like mine

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #4944
country flag acionescu

Stil alive?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #4945
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
this is what i can do to a room when you have a disease like mine
was it consumption?
Quote:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #4946
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

wildenomore a mod? slokid ban u fron that status coz of yr hooligani in footy thread?

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #4947
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

wilde stopped being a mod ages ago,Betty.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #4948
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
wilde stopped being a mod ages ago,Betty.
poor girl, hope she is at least on the CD excellence list.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #4949
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

I fail to understand why you haven't nominated me CD2.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #4950
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
wildenomore a mod? slokid ban u fron that status coz of yr hooligani in footy thread?

i am a martyr for the cause of madridistas everywhere

nah, i quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
poor girl, hope she is at least on the CD excellence list.
reported for personal attack of the most egregious nature.
Quote:
Closed Thread