The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72 - Page 326 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #4876
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Blame my Indian upbringing star. Our standards in these matters are more stringent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
big insult to star almost as big an insult as the fact that she made cd's list.
Surely not a recent list.

I wish the mods would stop dropping his threads in here (I blame Hitler) and just make a separate forum for CD threads.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2011, 04:19 AM   #4877
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
a for your personal life. i'm shocked to hear your feelings about the job - i remember how excited you were. are you looking for a new gig?
It was great for a year, then I started to trade 60 matches a month and it was starting to do my head in. I quickly started hating football and my two best friends in the department left the company. And lots of other stuff outside of work was making me less inclined to enjoy or care about it.

I recently tried to use work as a distraction from everyday problems but have only confirmed to myself that I have a genuine dislike of football and the atmosphere/nature of the department I work in. I started to get in alot of trouble towards the end of last year and start of this year because quite frankly work was at the bottom of my priority list. It didn't help that bad influences such as acionescu got me in even more trouble at work!

Soon we won't even be trading matches with live pictures, just a live news feed, and so it will become even more robotic and monotonous than it is now. I often trade two matches at the same time which is a chore, but from October we'll be doing four matches at the same time.

I am considering leaving, but the job market in this industry is not great - there have been alot of layoffs at our company as it is. I'm not sure what I can do to enjoy myself, either. Since I thought I would love doing this, but now I realise it's not important to me. So I don't know what to do, when to do it or why to do it. It's the "best" job I've ever had and I'm "suited" to it in many ways, and yet it makes me very unhappy. It's not at all stimulating and I feel a little dumber everytime I go to and leave work.

I also got a promotion and took a 3.5k a year pay cut to do so. That's the ass backwards nature of the company/department I work for. The promotion is effectively meaningless, it is simply a title change from "Football Betting Agent" to "BIP Sports Trader". The job I'm doing is exactly the same, only with more demands. So more work and less money.

Quote:
i'm on facebook but not adding anyone from mtf, sorry you should come to gtalk instead
What's gtalk? I didn't start using FB until last September, I just use it mainly to post music videos and wait for Andreea to stop washing her hair.

Quote:
i like how you just left this hanging. what happened????
I came home the other night from work at 4am and suddenly had the worst pain I've ever felt in my life in my stomach/abdomen area. I thought maybe it was just a really bad stomach ache and would go away in a few minutes, but after half an hour it was getting so bad that I couldn't catch my breath. It turns out it may have been caused because I have been crash dieting alot recently, I have to have some ultrasound scans in a couple of weeks to find out the exact problem.

Quote:
paris sounds fun!
I hope it will be, going to the Louvre and Moulin Rouge.

Last edited by jayjay : 07-09-2011 at 04:24 AM.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #4878
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Nothing cures my colds better than a lot of hot lemon&honey tea
I love lemon and honey tea when I have a cold... but this time I couldn't cos I'm still on this stupid non-acidic food regime for my stupid teeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i dont have any u

the good news is my nose and eyes are dry... so its not one of those colds - which are way worse

today i was dizzy and sweating like a sex fiend, my hair was soaked when i got home
You sound exactly like I did on Wednesday and Thursday except mine was a lot better after just the 2 days

OMG WG and I are into our TT doubles final
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 04:52 AM   #4879
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and also about the Scottish dilemma I was having last week.. I decided to book the 3 day trip that goes to Isle of Skye because I didn't think a trip to Scotland would be complete without it - and who knows when I'll get the chance to return (Plus it also includes a train ride on the Hogwarts Express on the train line used in the movies ).

This still gives me about 4 more days to spend in Edinburgh and I'll decide on Glasgow when I arrive and if I have the time
Old 07-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #4880
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I love lemon and honey tea when I have a cold... but this time I couldn't cos I'm still on this stupid non-acidic food regime for my stupid teeth

You sound exactly like I did on Wednesday and Thursday except mine was a lot better after just the 2 days

OMG WG and I are into our TT doubles final
If you can't use lemon, you can try a few slices of ginger (about the size of a thumb)
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #4881
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If you can't use lemon, you can try a few slices of ginger (about the size of a thumb)
I hate ginger but it's ok the cold is basically gone now and hopefully next time I'll be able to have a little bit of lemon again
Old 07-09-2011, 05:51 AM   #4882
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I hate ginger but it's ok the cold is basically gone now and hopefully next time I'll be able to have a little bit of lemon again
I am not a big fan of ginger myself But if I have a cold that makes me miserable enough, i will brave it.

How's your sister?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 06:15 AM   #4883
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am not a big fan of ginger myself But if I have a cold that makes me miserable enough, i will brave it.

How's your sister?
Still waiting on results of more tests for the stomach issue. She is no better, no worse. It's just a constant stress...
Old 07-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #4884
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, i was oblivious your sis had health problems, i hope she gets well

Lord Carlos got married

http://www.hola.com/cine/20110708535...los-moya-boda/
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #4885
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Peta

suckit Jolan, suckit
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #4886
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

10 am awake
how are u?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #4887
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

feeling better, been awake since 7am

many disturbing dreams last night, this time i dont share them
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #4888
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

good.stay at rest also today

cmon share them

Peta, u know my second alt abt yr dream,was abt the man u told mebut he is MINE
here we use to say that when u dream something it will never happen,so dont worryunless are the dreams that u know u make half sleep i dont know in english how say it sorry
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #4889
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
good.stay at rest also today

cmon share them

Peta, u know my second alt abt yr dream,was abt the man u told mebut he is MINE
here we use to say that when u dream something it will never happen,so dont worryunless are the dreams that u know u make half sleep i dont know in english how say it sorry
Oh don't worry.. I have no intention in my waking hours to be taking your man, you are quite welcome to him WG is insisting that my subconscious wants him though
Old 07-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #4890
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone.

Chris Horner.

I can't believe he rode 25k without knowing what he was doing. He must be the happiest guy ever -- always smiling and joking -- it was hard to see him at the end asking what happened and if he had finished the race and if he crashed over and over. I'm glad they pulled him. Another bash on his noggin wouldn't be good at this point.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread